Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-25-2021

I see now that building a tool to help me work faster is going to take too long to make up for the gains it would result in, so I am just switching to building UMS v2 and using UMS v1 to accomplish the increased speed.

Here we go!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-25-2021

For about a week and a half now, I am getting what I can only conclude is TID from Aura of Love. I am much more loving towards my gf, and she is much more loving towards me. She is also having an easier time against fear, although there are still things she wants to face consciously that terrify her subconsciously, and cause issues for her.

I have also noted that I am getting more attention from others when I go out in public, and females as far away as about 30 feet are staring at me occasionally. Had one a week ago sitting sideways in her booth with her legs out, but crossed, and she was staring at me so much her friend started staring and asked her, "Why are you staring at that guy?" She replied, "I'll tell you later." Her body language was strongly suggestive of sexual attraction and arousal.

My friends in the food service industry, mostly female servers, are all treating me differently as well. One of our favorites is a woman who is so obviously a mom that you can't mistake it. She's a mom for a good reason that she sits on, as well as because she has a beautiful and very loving personality. She has been much more attentive and caring with us. Both of us. I've also noted more attention and different attention from a couple other servers. One is attracted but taken, but she told us the other day that she would cook some biscuits and gravy for my GF made with ground turkey instead of beef or pork, when she found out GF can't eat beef or pork. "Really?" I asked her, and she said, "Sure. I love you guys!" Servers wanting to cook for us at home and bring it to the restaurant for us to eat? Never saw that before.

Another one seems to be responsive to some degree, but confused. Another seems to be much more comfortable with us than before, and is treating us better, and another still at the same place is warming up to me specifically after having been warm before and then going cold when she realized GF is my GF, not my daughter.

Then we went to a new pizza restaurant a couple weeks agi and met a new server who immediately decided that she really likes us, and a couple nights back we went there again. The moment she recognized us, it was all smiles, and she welcomed us back much more loudly than and enthusiastically than anyone else the entire time we were there. She also told me that this Saturday is her birthday, and she will be working, so "You have to come see me on my birthday." By the vibe I'm getting, she is interested, and if I let her, she's gonna try to do something with and/or to me that I shouldn't be doing when I'm in a committed relationship.

It is all this and more that I had to put together over the last week or two to realize what was going on. If this isn't TID from Aura of Love, then I don't know what's going on... but if it is TID, then you guys are in for one hell of a treat!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-30-2021

The other day, GF decided she wanted me to "teach her how to drive on I-95", and her desire was strong enough to override the fearful parts of her subconscious. Now really, she knows how to drive on '95 just like anyone else who knows how to drive, but some part of her subconscious fears it because her old car was a small, rickety old old old POS that, at 68 mph+, had issues with the wheel balance and steering that scared the hell out of her while she was actually learning to drive the first time.

Rationally, she knows she can drive on '95, because rationally, she knows she "knows how to drive". And, she got rid of that money pit many months ago now, and has been using my 2017 vehicle, which I keep in excellent shape. She knows, rationally, that my car is big enough and in good enough repair to drive just fine on '95. It's also a really smooth and easy drive, especially if you pick a lane and engage the traffic aware Cruise Control. She's slept to that on '95 many times when we would go on road trips, back before the pandemic.

But the little girl in her subconscious is still terrified, and because it couldn't stop her from "learning" something it was terrified of, it did the only thing it had left to try. She broke out in itchy, red, rashy welts all over her legs. The smallest was the size of a dime, and they would get larger over time. This isn't the first time she's had welts like this, and it made her very self conscious consciously. Last time, we didn't understand what was causing them, and they grew to patches of skin inches in diameter, and she spent weeks having to be slathered with hydrocortizone cream and have the welts covered with bandages twice a day. It was no fun for either of us, since I had to do the bandaging and she had to deal with the insane itching.

So when they started to appear this time, she was very upset, and with good reason. But this time, we realized what was causing them: her terrified inner child. So she used the cream, but she also started using OF v2. (We have been on MIR for a while because I have had a persistent chest infection.)

Last time, the cream only helped reduce the itching. It still took weeks for the welts to go away. This time, they were only there for a few days before they faded. It took 2 days for us to realize that it was a fear reaction, and 2-3 days for them to go away after we started having her use OF v2.

WOW. That just blows my mind. I wonder how many other skin conditions (psoriasis, etc.) would potentially be helped by this program. I know some, perhaps not all, cases of psoriasis are caused as a subconscious expression of fear.

Knowing this theoretically is one thing. Seeing it actually work is another. I'm blown away!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 03-31-2021

For those who are curious what's currently going on:

I am currently making good progress with optimizing the Key Script of UMSv2. It will doubtless take another day or two to work through given how many goals it has, but once I finish that I have to determine how many stages it will be and then start building it.

The models tell me that I should not try to add new things to the Key Script (new goals), that it will work quite well with what I have in the Key Script already; that trying to add new goals will end up being a net negative. So the Key Script will be as it was, but I'm going through every statement individually and optimizing it. Basically, that means I did a really good job the first time, but the technology and FRM were not yet up to the challenge of dealing with the fear and resistance the program would trigger. This new version should be able to get past that for most people.

The Skeleton Script is already upgraded to 5.75.7G. I have to determine which of three options for how many stages is going to be the best choice, and then we have to configure the Platinum Lake build settings and determine what to do with things like DRS and FRM.

Then I'll be turning the Master Key Script into Stage Key Scripts, and then the process of actually building each one begins.

I'm hoping we can do less than six stages this time, but we shall see.

UMS v2 is in the works. Full steam ahead!

While I am building it, I am also going to be working (as I can) on Natural Lyrics & Songwriting, as I told Raykon I would. I think with my current level of tech and skill, this can definitely be something that professional musicians could find very useful.

I may also use the AOL script to build new aura based programs, if that seems like a good idea. I have a lot of interesting options for those.

Anyway, that's the gist of what's going on right now. Back to work.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-08-2021

In spite of all sorts of issues causing delays for me, as usual, I have finally finished optimizing UMSv2's key script. Now I have to determine how many stages it will be, and then we finally get to building this darned thing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-09-2021

It has been very challenging to be productive lately for various reasons, including being pulled off my normal work to help with some of the big changes we are making behind the scenes, the models going unstable and unexplained extreme exhaustion recently. However, it shouldn't be too much longer before I can unveil something special for you guys that we have been working on which will be a nice surprise. I think it will make a lot of people happy. And it should be happening soon...

Right now I'm working on getting the models to stabilize so I can figure out the number of stages UMSv2 is going to use. Once I know that, we're off to the races.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-10-2021

So far as I can tell, the models are indicating that the best configuration of UMSv2 is either a single stage or a 3+1 stage set. I'm not done modeling it, but this basically means that 5.75.7G is a big step up from what I have been working with so far.

This also means that the multi-stage sets should be faster and easier to make, and less expensive in the future, which definitely makes me happy.

So far it's looking like 3+1 is the best way to go from a logical point of view, but single stage seems to have a slight lead in the models. What are your thoughts?

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-13-2021

Modeling on the subject of UMS v2 being single stage vs 3+1 has been ongoing. As I continue, I make various different queries that are intended to give me a solid overview of the situation. At the current time, I've had enough time to query a lot of things, and at the current time, 3+1 stages has a solid lead. It comes down to the fact that 1 stage simply cannot solve certain issues that must be dealt with in UMS v2 for it to achieve its goals with the majority of people.

Because of the challenge I have faced in finding the best answer, I am not yet finished modeling this. However, right now I'm pretty sure that the way to make this program achieve it's goals is to go the 3+1 stage route. While the models are calculating their answers, I am prepping the script for that outcome to save time. If the answer in the end comes out 1 stage, then this prep won't hurt anything. If it comes out 3.1, then I will have saved a lot of time in continuing the build. About 83% likely right now that we are looking at 3+1 stage.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-20-2021

I am seeing evidence that Aura of Love may be useful for helping certain types of depression.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 04-26-2021

I'm starting on OF v3 today. There are three major factors that will take time. The first is developing additional scripting modules. The second is finding the build configurations in the models. The third is building in the new generation. It is a much more complex process and has additional steps.

I don't know how long this will take me to build. Naturally I can't spend forever on it, but it won't be the usual 3-4 days to build and publish that a simple key script transplant to a new skeleton script would be. Since things have worked out such that the point of building this (offering a new program for this month's income stream) isn't going to matter if it gets published next month (which is 99% likely), I'm opening pre-orders for OF v3 today.

Since this was 100% a customer request, this will be published with the following understanding:
1. Nobody gets a refund, discount or an exchange on v2 because v3 comes out.
2. If you purchased v2 within the specified window of time from when v3 is published, you are still eligible for a free upgrade. The specified window of time can be found specified in the refund policy.

I have a little surprise for you!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear-v3/

I'm currently reviewing and modeling options for upgrading FRM 4.9 to 5.0. There are 18 ideas in my accumulated notes for how to improve it from 4.9 that I have come up with since the release of FRM 4.9. Of those, 8 show positive promise so far in modeling runs and 3 show a lot of positive promise. This ought to be interesting. The first step in upgrading OF v2 to v3 is to upgrade FRM, so let's get to it.

Naturally, I'll do my best to make FRM v5 the "end all be all", but I'm sure there will (eventually) be one or more future improvements of some sort possible and necessary regardless. So don't expect this is going to be the last version of FRM. I would love it if it was, but I have enough experience with trying to defeat fear to know that it's not such an easy opponent to deal with.

That said, FRM and OF will not be upgraded again until 6G. I have other fish to fry.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-05-2021

I am finally finished adding the 11 verified new ideas. The rest will have to wait, as this process has become simply too exhausting to keep doing, and my speed of work has slowed to a crawl. So 11 new ideas it shall be for FRM v5/OFv3, and tomorrow I shall begin configuration of the script for Platinum Lake and build..

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 05-07-2021

Because of how important this is to get right... and because of the unexpected exhaustion this work caused me... I rested and then spent the last couple days working to find the answer to how to configure the most important part of the OFv3 program in the new gen of tech. So far I have been unable to narrow my choices down below 3-5 and it changes back and forth as I verify and re-verify. This means the models aren't stable. It takes more time and effort to get answers and make sure they're accurate when the models are less stable than normal because the answer must achieve a high enough confidence rating to be accepted.

This is taking longer than I expected but I cannot get this part wrong, so we're going to spend as long making sure this answer is correct as we need. I'm hoping that the models will stabilize and then I can just finish, but if that doesn't happen it shouldn't be more than 1-3 more days regardless.

There are five other important configuration variables to calculate after this, but none of the others are this difficult or complex to calculate.

I'm still working, but progress has been slower than I'd like.