Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-28-2020

Thankfully, I am almost finished upgrading the Key script. It is becoming mind numbing... I'm having to take breaks more and more frequently to stay fresh and focused sufficiently, because it is ridiculously boring and repetitive.

But we are down to a small group of statements left. I'm hoping to be done with those today, and then we can start working on building Stage 1.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-29-2020

Just finished optimizing and upgrading the Key Script for LTU6.

Now I just need stage key scripts and we can start building stage 1!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-29-2020

Okay, so I'm done tagging the Master Key Script and ready to make the Stage Key Scripts. But, I forgot that I have one more task yet. I have to run through the models these potential additions and see if any of them should be included. If they should, it will require a little time to script them.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 07-30-2020

Alright. So... if I build LTU6 as it is, it will take me 2-3 days to build and publish and we will be on time for what I estimated. However, after running the models on the "other five possible additions", fully three of them are consistently showing up as being strongly beneficial to include. So I'm going to do that.

The pros of this are, the program will be significantly improved, the skeleton script will be improved, the program will have new capabilities and the results will be better all around. You will get more bang for your buck, and in the long term, everyone should be happier with the program than they would be otherwise.

The cons are, these three things will not be copy and paste additions. I have to create or adjust the script for all of them. They can all be implemented in a single statement, which in fact is the only reason these three can be added. Beyond this, nothing else will be possible to add to this program unless I find some fundamental ways to change what the subconscious can handle in a single subliminal. And this will require an estimated 3 to 7 days to implement.

I know that I want this to be the best it can be before I close it out and start building it, and while it's already an incredible deal for the price, I suspect you want the same thing. So I'm going to start working on that.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-01-2020

Two of the three additions are finished and implemented. Now I have to find a solution for the third one, or omit it. The issue at hand is that I need one module to respond differently to different groups of people. If I can solidly make the script do that according to the models, it will go in. If not, it will be omitted.

Models tell me that FRM 4.9-Full is a better choice than just the script that upgrades 4.8 to 4.9, but it is close.

After that, all that is left to do is run up the Platinum Lake requirements before I build the script, and then get started extracting the stage scripts and build.

So we are very close at this point to starting the build, but I estimate at least another couple days from ready.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-02-2020

I am in the process of calculating the right Platinum Lake settings for LTU6. I had to go back and change the inclusion pattern for USLM 4.2's script, as I was getting some really odd results from the models that traced back to its inclusion patterning being out of phase with everything else. That's dealt with.

I also believe I have found a solution for adding the final addition and being able to do so successfully, but I have to work on that after I finish with the Platinum Lake stuff.

Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them doggies rollin! Rollin', rollin', rollin', rawhide!

Hoo boy, the Platinum Lake settings look like this is going to really push the limits of what can be built... if I got this answer wrong, I will have to go back and start the build process from script all over again simply because I won't be able to build it. If I got it right, this thing is going to be a darned freight train! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

I just realized... today is supposed to be my day off for the week! How funny, I'm working so hard I completely forgot what day it was. Well I'm gonna keep working on this until I am either too tired not to take a day off, or until it's finished. And since this is day 2 of my days off, I'm not really that tired... so... let's keep going!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-03-2020

Alright, Platinum Lake adjustments have been made. Now I need to adjust this last addition if possible, and then the build starts. The amount of time this takes will depend primarily on how stable the models are during this process...

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-05-2020

I believe that today I should finish adjusting the script of the last addition. I was hoping to finish yesterday, but the models went unstable, and before they came back my brain gave out with exhaustion. Most of the work is done, though; I have to make a couple more adjustments and then we should be good to start actually building this monster of a script. I can't wait.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-06-2020

I am currently weaving out Stage 5's script from the Master Key Script. At the rate I'm going, I'll have all seven finished in a couple hours and then I can start working on building stage 1. I'm expecting that to take a day and a half, maybe 2 days. This script is very complex to build... may need to go to 80 minutes per stage, or possibly even more.

Yeap. This thing makes Beast 18 look easy to build. I have never tried to build a script this complex before. Platinum Lake is making this thing insane. I will have to make this bigger than 60 minutes per stage. Maybe much bigger.

This is so complex to build that the build is going about 80% slower than normal. Not having fun.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 08-07-2020

Normally,. this particular step I'm working on in the build process is 1-2 hours of work. This script being very long, and with the Platinum Lake applied to it, I have been working for 16 hours to get to the 50% finished mark. But I am there. Meaning this will probably be finished sometime tomorrow. That's a LOT longer for this step than I thought it would be.

Fortunately, the rest won't take as long to do after this is finished. UNfortunately, this taking so long will make the rest of it take longer.

Stage 1 is going to be crazy. I hope the rest aren't this hard to build!