Subliminal Talk
Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 (/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Volume-3)

Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-28-2019

Today is the day after I created and released DMSI 3.3.2.  I have one thing to accomplish today and then I'm going to take the rest of the day off for rest.  Hope you guys enjoy DMSI 3.3.2, and take a look at the new Anxiety Relief Aid.  It's pretty neat!

I'll be leaving the Volume 2 of my journal in place because it contains hash values for various releases, in case anyone needs them.  But I will be posting here until I close this volume and move on to the next.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-28-2019

I decided to run 4 loops of ARA today to see for myself what it does and how close it is to doing what it's designed to do. I do not have noticeable anxiety, so this will show me what it does with a person who is already calm.

And I'm 2 loops in and all I can say is... holy sh*t! I feel like I am on vacation, and I have more relaxation mentally, physically and emotionally than I can achieve in 4+ days of vacation normally! I feel so relaxed that my muscles aren't as responsive... I want to just lay down and close my eyes and drift away into the amazing relaxation I feel. Which I'm going to do shortly... my fingers don't want to type what I'm thinking. Keep having to use spellcheck. This is why I say in the instructions... use this while you're sleeping!

It only took 10 minutes to start feeling the effects. By 20 I was really enjoying how it felt. By 30 I was completely calm. by 50 I felt like it usually takes me at least three days of vacation to achieve for emotional relaxation.

This is going to be a well loved program, I can tell. Just please use it according to the instructions!

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 09-30-2019

Day before yesterday, I did an experiment by running 4 loops of ARA while I am on UMS. As far as I can tell, it looks like ARA may have over-ridden and derailed UMS. So word of warning... don't do that.

I am working on Laser Focus & Concentration. It is being built as a Focus Fire subliminal. So far I can tell you that Auric Shielding will be OFF for this program.

Just a heads-up: LFC 5.75G may conflict with programs designed to put you into a relaxed state of mind, including the Sleep Induction Aid, Anxiety Relief Aid 5.75G and others of that nature.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-02-2019

For those who are interested, Laser Focus & Concentration is about half way finished being built. If things continue going the way they are going today, I will be able to publish it tomorrow or possibly the day after.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-02-2019

Recently, I have had some interesting things come to light. Apparently, some people think that there is scripting in my subliminals that is aimed at working against subliminals made by other subliminals providers, and from what I saw, one in particular.

My subliminals are designed to get the job done, and prevent you from pirating them. They don't have scripting in them that is "anti-" any subliminals producer. I don't need to put things like that in my scripts, because my programs stand on their own. Nobody and nothing is forcing you to use my programs.

I don't have answers to my questions of how or why this rumor got started, but I suspect it has to do with someone trying to mix the use of my subliminals with those of some other subliminal provider and not having good results. For years and years now, we have had it stated in our FAQ that you should never mix subliminals from different producers, because different scripting methods produce potentially conflicting results. That is common sense, and had nothing to do with us being "anti-" any subliminals producer. If you want to use mine, great. If you want to use someone else's, great. But don't mix them.

I would also like to say that we don't need to talk about or try to tear down other subliminals producers. That's not how we roll. Instead, we are focused on doing our jobs, achieving our goals and making the best subliminals money can buy.

So whatever is going on with this, I'd like it to stop. We don't need bad blood between us and anyone else. That benefits nobody. If you like someone else's programs better than those I produce, by all means, enjoy their products. But please let go of the ideas that we are "out to get" anyone else. We and our programs will compete on merit alone. That is how it always has been, and that is how it always will be at Indigo Mind Labs.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-03-2019

As usual, whenever I make a public prediction of when I think a sub will be finished, stupid stuff happens and makes a fool of me. Instead of working, today was spent wasting hours of my time in a waiting room for what turned out to be an hour long foray instead of the simple yes or no answer to a simple question I wanted answered. The answer indicated a 95% chance that all time and miles spent on this particular point of idiocy were wasted, and a little research verified this. So for a week now I have been wasting my time and gas trying to help my Chinese aunt on this only to find that it was all a waste of time and gas.

So I'm done with all the dealing with wasted time and driving all over the place. Now I have to calculate the ASRB, ASRB2, loops, and then encode, verify tag, bag, upload and describe. There is no realistic way I can get this all done today, but I will give it a valiant effort. The good news is, I don't have to worry about wasting my time after this, at least for a while.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-04-2019

EDIT: Found a mistake.  Had to rebuild the subliminal files.  Weill re-post hashes below.

I am currently in the process of creating the product description. This program appears to have a different optimal usage pattern for those who do have ADD/ADHD, and those who do not. Usage will also be different if you are using it for long term programming or In The Moment. It is "Instant On".

I've had a question asked of me recently that I would like to address for the general public.

That is: "Do you price your programs according to how new they are, just because they're newer, or is there something else deciding that? [Other producer] says they only raise prices when they add value, not just new technology."

The answer is that we price our subliminals according to their value. The value is determined by what they are capable of doing. It is determined by the technology they have in them, and the value at which we price them is determined by what the majority of our customers perceive to be the value they are getting from the program. The idea is that there is a sweet spot price where the customer is happiest with the value they get from the program according to what they paid for it, and when we price our products according to that sweet spot, we (the seller) are in maximum agreement with you (the buyer) as to what the program is worth. The end result is that you are happiest and we make maximum profits.

The technology we add to our programs IS added value, because each thing we add makes our programs work better, faster, more efficiently, or some combination of those. The idea that we could add value OR technology isn't correct; we add value by adding new technology, which is how we make the programs better.

Each new technology generation is based on a specific set of technologies that, together, form the basis for what defines that technology generation, along with how that set of technologies forces us to build the programs for maximum effectiveness. Because each technology generation is more powerful, faster acting, more obvious, more successful and more capable than the one before it, the perceived value is higher than before, and the price must match that perceived value for you to be happiest with your purchase and for us to make the maximum profits.

In the end, the way we choose our prices is based on what the majority of YOU think about that technology generation. Many times, I have wanted to charge more than I did because my personal perception of the value was based on the work I did and the things I knew about the technology. But the price that was reflected as being the one that best balanced the happiness of my customers with the most profits wasn't always as high as I personally thought it should be. Whenever that happens, I always go with the price that reflects the most possible happy customers, even if it's not what I would have chosen, because I know that when we hit that sweet spot, the value you get is equal to or greater than what we are asking for it, and you will be happiest. That is what generates maximum profits for us. Sometimes, we have had the reverse happen, like with Life Tune-Up v5, which was revealed to be best at a price higher than what I was expecting.

Ultimately, the price we charge is determined by the value you perceive. In the end, YOU choose the price that makes you happiest and produces the most profits, and we just go along with that.

Some of you may not agree that you like the prices we are charging as a result of this method. There will always be people who don't agree, but again, the prices we charge are aimed at making the most possible of our customers happy with the value they received for what they paid. Not everyone is going to necessarily be included in that majority. But given that this results in the best word of mouth advertising, the most happy customers, the most sales and profits and the least refunds, why wouldn't we do it this way?

So yes, when we add new technology, what we are doing is adding value; and then we listen to the majority of our customers on what that value actually is whether or not we want it to be higher.

Okay... issue corrected.  New has values are as follows:

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *      

3cfbacb3b11ae5f5cd87eabac6f04d46f3e1b93c131d7da6b83f6bea9f84c003  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).flac

2fd8e768094f13f67bc38d03aedd02691cf135027fe6d0e1c28129cdd41f3002  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf_Silent).mp3

63dfb12f89e2a18eada90257ef9f197cc85e7e90b7bf76e0b791415dc3be3858  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).flac

071b39e7261964dc6359dee381efb2e2e57f107299c84bd11b6a6eae765a46ea  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Hybrid_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream_Silent).mp3

319cc74a3eb8e76738d1b73d370780f10a74c4c05ecd6f15b0733b3cada1c51c  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).flac

0862ce461463f3c1aec6992f360caa0fa9839ae654d61a026656cff07cf920c5  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Ocean_Surf).mp3

603be0cdc6d8317e2df2fd2e635b102907fa7d235c1a69a92f43c9fb78be73c1  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).flac

2bcc4ad2fe572c95f2209b655ae2629a7fe075742058fdb2dd73a0a24ebf916e  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Masked_Subliminal_(Trickling_Stream).mp3

4bbb7ed899cc7c25f687a08cdafc0cf8e1db5c745d0a2f470e716ac323d8e3bb  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_FLAC.zip

6d088f55df60d64d093675403aea6b062a3af35a047482fb226f4fb55ddebed0  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Subliminal_MP3.zip

1949f9b1dab466114ca28ec2bd787bd1aa6c1223aea59c1acf154289393764b7  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).flac

26d2d9b0748ff4ef992736228723253db4e012630af8d779924a536811d039c6  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_Ultrasonic_Subliminal_(Silent).mp3

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$ sha256sum *.txt

5077575c48a595de5f232f9ce44a98d813ae1de7c89321b96e0f7deddfd9a124  Laser_Focus_Concentration_575G_SHA256Sum_Hashes.txt

[shannon@localhost Compressed]$

Now re-uploading...

I am one step from releasing Laser Focus & Concentration 5.75G, but I am too tired to do that right now and be sure I do it correctly. So, I will be releasing tomorrow, when I will be well enough rested to know it will be done right. Prepare yourselves, everybody... so far, this program has impressed us in testing.

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 3 - Shannon - 10-05-2019

Laser Focus & Concentration is now available! Please read our release announcement here:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Laser-Focus-Concentration-5-75G-is-now-available