Subliminal Talk
All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI (/Thread-All-the-women-around-me-seem-dehydrated-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-08-2019

I've been noticing some of the same things as Woodman2. The first days of DMSI it seemed to fire up well, towards the break it wasn't doing so well. Got lots of looks but also the celeb effect didn't work as well and sniper didn't fire up and sexy aura was spotty.

Last post had some excitement about some breakthrough but I've also been observing the same pattern I have had with other subs. Initial execution and then it slows down to executing parts and resisting parts. As far as I can tell I'm seeing partial execution again towards the break and I'm not sure how that's possible.

The good news is that FRM is in the part that I'm executing. Lots of fears, in general, have been eliminated oddly enough and not just ones related to sex. That has been good.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - hsindermann - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 04:32 AM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: I've been noticing some of the same things as Woodman2. The first days of DMSI it seemed to fire up well, towards the break it wasn't doing so well. Got lots of looks but also the celeb effect didn't work as well and sniper didn't fire up and sexy aura was spotty.

Last post had some excitement about some breakthrough but I've also been observing the same pattern I have had with other subs. Initial execution and then it slows down to executing parts and resisting parts. As far as I can tell I'm seeing partial execution again towards the break and I'm not sure how that's possible.

The good news is that FRM is in the part that I'm executing. Lots of fears, in general, have been eliminated oddly enough and not just ones related to sex. That has been good.

Yupp, similar here. I'm wondering if it would make sense in this situation to keep going with listening to the sub instead of taking the full 4 days off?

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 07:01 AM)hsindermann Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 04:32 AM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: I've been noticing some of the same things as Woodman2. The first days of DMSI it seemed to fire up well, towards the break it wasn't doing so well. Got lots of looks but also the celeb effect didn't work as well and sniper didn't fire up and sexy aura was spotty.

Yupp, similar here. I'm wondering if it would make sense in this situation to keep going with listening to the sub instead of taking the full 4 days off?

The bloom time is very important.  It's when your subconscious executes without input, and processes unhindered, but it's also when your subconscious can execute when it would normally refuse to because it "doesn't like being told what to do".  So you need that bloom time.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - hsindermann - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 07:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: The bloom time is very important.  It's when your subconscious executes without input, and processes unhindered, but it's also when your subconscious can execute when it would normally refuse to because it "doesn't like being told what to do".  So you need that bloom time.

Okey, thanks Shannon - will take the whole 4 days off then!

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-11-2019

Wow, possible TID for my loops which start tonight.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-31-2019

It's been a while since an update.

My experience on this sub is odd to say the least. It seems that the new FRM module is working on everything EXCEPT getting women to offer me sex. Maybe I'm being peeled like an onion or something I don't know Confused . The normal ups and downs are very muted on this sub so that's nice. Don't feel super horny so I guess that's ok, although I kinda liked that. Made you feel pretty virile and that felt particularly good to me. Not too much attention from the ladies except for when the sub would fire up (which is rare for me, a rather negative experience for me) then a lot of head turns. But for me that is sporadic, even in the presence of women I find attractive. That is a point I find very saddening and I'm not blaming the sub for this because in the end it's how I'M responding to it. 

Lot's of fear being dug up but the feeling of fear is lacking which is interesting because I can look at them rationally for the most part. This sub is working at tuning up my life better that LTU was to be honest. Not quite what I THOUGHT was looking for, but if my goal is for a single, long term sexual partner than it makes sense that I'm going to have to step up my game in areas that I have put off for a while. 

Confidence and a general sense of wellbeing and liking myself come and go and it's nice when it's there but that makes when it's not particularly discouraging. 

Now for some critiques and personal opinions; The celeb effect is too weak or subtle. The celeb effect on this version is by far the worst in my experience of DMSI and I've only missed 1 or 2 iterations.  There are times it doesn't even feel present and most times it seems to have only a mild effect on others. People still generally treat me better but it's a little too little for me. On other versions of DMSI I would be in full-blown resistance based depression and the celeb effect would still be on full blast. 

The next part is purely my own opinion but having a more than 1 day break with the celeb effect that way it is (unless this part has changed) doesn't make a lot of sense. In my opinion, it should be plug and play so we can run it on our ASRB days because it wears off after a day if it hasn't been changed in that regard. But I can see that it most likely is still the same. If the bloom time is important for execution but is also a time where the celeb effect wears off then a part of the sub, which I think is important, is not in use when bloom is occurring.  I am in full agreement with bloom needing to happen and experience personal development "a-ha" moments during them, but I want the celeb effect as well during bloom because it maintains or ups that chance of an offer from sex. Not only that but in my head I call the celeb effect "social lubrication" due to the fact that any human interaction I have with the celeb effect in play just makes them go better. I hate to be annoying with the repetition but a standalone, plug-and-play celeb effect that didn't need a secondary ASRB could be a real hit. However, I don't know if we are there technology wise so it's just the desire of someone who doesn't know if it's even possible. Sidenote, a lot of the frustration I have had on this sub is the oscillating way people treat you in the bloom. I'm particularly sensitive to how people treat me (and yes I'm working on caring less about people's opinions in a healthy manner), and it can be really disheartening to watch people treat you well somedays and like garbage on the next because the celeb effect is wearing off. I try to be respectful to everyone and it hurts a bit but that's more a personal problem.

The sexy aura is also a little too mild or I'm resisting too much. On other versions, I could feel the sexy aura all the time (or the celeb effect, not sure which one). Now I only feel it really fire up when I see someone I find attractive and it's still generally on the weak side compared to other versions.

Remembering lot's of dreams. I've upped my listening to 5 loops per day and shortened the secondary ASRB to 3 days due to getting TID on the 4th day. Less fatigue and hunger than on other versions so that's a plus. Girls have a  hard time approaching me but that's been a pretty constant thing throughout my life so nothing new there. Now they just stare a little more when they walk by.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - lano1106 - 10-31-2019

I couldn't help but think how AM would do great for you concerning letting external factors influencing your inner state.

Not caring about how people treat you is one of the big benefit that I got from AM. I'm sure you would love it too...