Subliminal Talk
All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI (/Thread-All-the-women-around-me-seem-dehydrated-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 12:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I started with DMSI, most people just laughed at me for suggesting that there was such a thing as an aura, never mind that we could make ourselves more attractive by changing our personal energy.  Now I guess it is starting to be accepted and understood.

I don't follow what DMSI was doing to your prostate... what was it doing, and what makes this one different?

I too was skeptical and bought DMSI because I wanted the celebrity effect because one of my co workers was annoying me to no end and I was convinced based on others journals that at least that part of DMSI worked.

So DMSI indirectly bugs my prostate do to some family genetics. Over the course of my life my prostate acts up when I don't have some sort of release. What kind of time frame that is in is unknown becauese I've never bothered to check. DMSI would shorten the amount of time between orgasm that my prostate would act up. I can remember both on and off DMSI that sometimes I would wake up from a dead sleep from some sort of pain in that area. This version of DMSI seems to go a little slower but I can tell that it still may cause and issue if I don't have some sort of orgasm soon. So DMSI is indirectly triggering some issue that my own personal body is having and is not directly responsible. I just didn't have time to write that as I was on break at work.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 10-01-2019

So this is something you've always had? Does it run in your family?

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 05:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: So this is something you've always had?  Does it run in your family?

I can remember having issues with it before DMSI. It actually seems to happen whenever I have to have a bowel movement so I have no idea how that all fits in. However, having an orgasm every so often resets the issue. For what reason, I have no idea. It hasn't really bothered me since the last time I ran DMSI.

Since running this version of DMSI the energy flowing into the prostate seems a bit stronger but at the same time isn't causing issues or is a little later to the party.

As far as my family having it, many on my fathers side, including him, have prostate issues. He's on meds for it currently and while they mitigate him having to get a catheter, they don't fix anything.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-02-2019

So since starting DMSI I have seen a few panty shots and toe points with legs bent at seemingly uncomfortable angles. Panty shots before DMSI in the last half year.......0. Toe pointing is a bit more frequent but not to the point of odd angles as they are now.  It's like DMSI has a fricken foot magnet in it lol!!!!

Almost have words for what in experiencing as far as the on/off nature of DMSI's sniper and celebrity effectnim experiencing.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 10-02-2019

Are thei just pointing their toes or are they exposing the sole of the foot to you?

(10-02-2019, 11:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Are thei just pointing their toes or are they exposing the sole of the foot to you?

Now that you ask, its been a bit if both. I've been pretty skeptical of the whole presentation thing until recently so I dont really understand what they mean so I didn't know they mean different things.

(10-02-2019, 11:53 AM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 11:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Are thei just pointing their toes or are they exposing the sole of the foot to you?

Now that you ask, its been a bit if both. I've been pretty skeptical of the whole presentation thing until recently so I dont really understand what they mean so I didn't know they mean different things.

If she points her foot at you, and other body language signals support in kind, it means she is focused on you.  Usually this indicates interest.  If she presents the sole of her foot, and other body language signals support that, it means she is offering herself to you. Sort of like saying, "I'm here if you want me, come open me."  And if she's doing both at once, or alternating, it's sort of a "Hey, you, I'm here if you're interested."  If it's paired with panty views, then she's more than likely offering you sex, if you are willing to come and get it.

Of course, we want her to do more than passively offer, but at least this sounds like progress so far.

(10-02-2019, 12:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:

If she points her foot at you, and other body language signals support in kind, it means she is focused on you.  Usually this indicates interest.  If she presents the sole of her foot, and other body language signals support that, it means she is offering herself to you. Sort of like saying, "I'm here if you want me, come open me."  And if she's doing both at once, or alternating, it's sort of a "Hey, you, I'm here if you're interested."  If it's paired with panty views, then she's more than likely offering you sex, if you are willing to come and get it.

Of course, we want her to do more than passively offer, but at least this sounds like progress so far.

Interesting. I'd like to know more about these signals and understand why we as humans do them. Is there a good source for this that isn't based in PUA?

(10-02-2019, 12:25 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:

Interesting. I'd like to know more about these signals and understand why we as humans do them. Is there a good source for this that isn't based in PUA?

There should be some very good books and possibly youtube videos about body language out there.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 12:25 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: Interesting. I'd like to know more about these signals and understand why we as humans do them. Is there a good source for this that isn't based in PUA?

It's Free, it's online, it uses photos for examples!! Did I mention it's FREE??
http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/dictionary/

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - lano1106 - 10-02-2019

Check 'What Every Body Is Saying' from Joe Navarro

(10-02-2019, 03:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote:

Check 'What Every Body Is Saying' from Joe Navarro

I actually have that book but haven't read it. Guess I should get it out of the basement and read it.

(10-02-2019, 02:54 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 12:25 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: Interesting. I'd like to know more about these signals and understand why we as humans do them. Is there a good source for this that isn't based in PUA?

It's Free, it's online, it uses photos for examples!! Did I mention it's FREE??
http://www.bodylanguageproject.com/dictionary/

I'll be checking this out. Thanks for the resource.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-05-2019

So I haven't posted in a few days so here is an extra long update.

I started browsing the BLP website and was initially disgusted. The reason being that part of me found it rather annoying that I had to learn this second language and that women should just be more openly honest about there feelings. Upon review, that viewpoint is pretty undefendable and the next day I had already abandoned it.

Been having trouble sleeping from the sub and I wake up with tension headaches from my neck being tense 2 days in a row and had to take ibuprofen both mornings.

Thursday however I had a small, profound and VERY exciting moment. During work a thought hit me and it was "I'm sexy and women want to offer me sex". Now that is not a pre-DMSI thought I would have and I never had that thought on any other DMSI version, only this one. To me, this is exciting because subs are finally able to penetrate a viewpoint I've held about myself and change it. Most of the time subs just make me feel a different way, and when I stop them, the feelings stop. This thought seems to be an end of the line logical thought that was centered around a belief. I'm of the opinion that most people use logic to justify a belief they already have and help them organize it into a coherent and conveyable thought instead of having it logic orientate their view of the world they use it to justify a certain belief about the world they have. It's subtle and you can spot it if you know what you're looking for. This thought that I'm sexy and women want to offer me sex just felt like verbalization of a belief that I already have and kind of like a "well obviously" assumption about it. 

That's actually really big. 

I'm not sure how I'm able to resist but it seems that part of me is still putting up a fight and it's serious. I think it's affecting the results of the subs, BUT, and the same time after reading some of the stuff on the BLP website I realize this girl was giving me such overt signals that all I had to do was walk over and initiate conversation and I'm sure it would have gone somewhere. I'm amazed at how dense I can be sometimes. Pinch  Omg

But I guess you don't know what you don't know. 

If I see her again at the coffee shop I'm going to open her despite it not being the purist goals of DMSI so I can see if I was correct in my observations. Sniper hit her hard.

I think I've finally found the words for what is happening to me that appears to be an on/off switch for DMSI. It's some of the aura reworking. In prior versions of DMSI the AOSI I think or the celeb effect was turned WAAAAYYYYY up and I could always feel whichever one it was on full blast and the sensation of it would override the sensation of the sniper firing. Shannon said something about reworking some auric things in this version and I think what I was calling "standby mode" or the on/off switch is actually when the sniper fires up and now I actually feel it. On other versions, I just felt like I had this aura radiating from me and I did enjoy it, but it was rather energy-intensive but fun also. Now it seems to be that the what I might have felt was the celeb effect was actually the sexy aura because the celeb effect also functions well but personally feels subtle, but still achieves the desired effect of other DMSI versions with equal or a slight drop in perceived celebrity status. However, I'm not sure of the specifics of how this all works and how Shannon has these built in the first place and I can only base this off of what I'm feeling out so I could be so far off the mark as well. I reserve the right to be wrong.

Break coming up soon. I might run one more day because I have some errands and things to get done outside of my home and I want to see it in action a bit more, and maybe achieve the goals of DMSI.  Wink