Subliminal Talk
All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI (/Thread-All-the-women-around-me-seem-dehydrated-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 09-29-2019

Today is the first day since running DMSI that I'll have some social interaction. Worked the last few days and wasn't able to get myself out if the house afterwards.

We'll  see how people respond.

Voice is lower, more full sounding, and more meloudious.

Celebrity effect in full swing. Its seems a bit more efficient for lack of a better term. Prior DMSI versions have been very taxing energy wise. This one is rather smooth with a better effect. The celebrity effect is also fine tuned so people aren't intimidated by you either but they seem to be more invited. Women are more inclined to initiate conversation as well. It had a degree of personal magnetism.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 09-29-2019

I theorize that a lot of the "taxing energy-wise" of previous versions was actually resistance, not insufficient energy sourcing. We should be doing a lot more facilitating and a lot less resisting in this version. That means the energy input should be about the same, but the energy output should be much lower.

(09-29-2019, 07:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: I theorize that a lot of the "taxing energy-wise" of previous versions was actually resistance, not insufficient energy sourcing.  We should be doing a lot more facilitating and a lot less resisting in this version.  That means the energy input should be about the same, but the energy output should be much lower.

That's good news, because the tiredness was real on other DMSI versions. I also think personally that so me people picked up on my resistance as well as the celebrity effect on other versions and that created a simultaneous push-pull effect of being drawn to me but me resisting was pushing them away. It's a crude explanation and is a little deeper than that I suspect

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Have at ye - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 08:10 AM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 07:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: I theorize that a lot of the "taxing energy-wise" of previous versions was actually resistance, not insufficient energy sourcing.  We should be doing a lot more facilitating and a lot less resisting in this version.  That means the energy input should be about the same, but the energy output should be much lower.

That's good news, because the tiredness was real on other DMSI versions. I also think personally that so w people picked up on my resistance as well as the celebrity effect and that created a simultaneous push-pull effect of being drawn to me but me resisting was pushing them away. It's a crude explanation and is a little deeper than that I suspect

That's possible. I think I've got a little bit of that going on right now. It should straighten itself out in time and usage. On the previous DMSIs, this usually took about a month or two, on this one - we'll see, I think it should sort itself out relatively fast. Smile

Shannon, does this DMSI go into a "standby mode"?

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 09-29-2019

Explain.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2019

Whatever the question is BACON is the answer!! Ha! A meme I found online earlier this year!! More power to ya Chris!!

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Paul1131 - 09-29-2019

I’m going to guess he means does it reduce the energy output when there are no targets that can currently be effected.

(09-29-2019, 03:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: Explain.

After a little consideration, I'm not sure the original intent of my post about "standby mode" is accurate. It was more along the line of what Paul was saying. BUT, now I'm not so sure. This may require a few days of observation to figure out. It might just be that the celebrity effect tapers off a little faster than some of the other versions or maybe not I'm not sure. That post was a bit of a "shoot from the hip" moment and I'm not quite sure what I'm experiencing.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 09-30-2019

So prior versions of DMSI have done this as well but as usual its cutting my overthinking down by a lot. I'm not sure what's doing that but I like it. Confidence is sky high as well. Whatever is doing that should be put into most subs because the confidence is absurd and overthinking has always been a problem for me personally, but that might be due to fear so FRM might be doing its thing.

Lots if head turning, waves and deer in the headlights eye. People treat me better as well. Still experiencing what I call standby mode sometimes. Getting a feel for it and will be able to put it into words soon.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 10-01-2019

Seems like the sniper is hitting some ladies. Also, seems that there could be a long play being set up with a girl that is 19 and I'm 32. It never ceases to amaze me that if you're attractive enough age doesn't matter.

Also, I have a bit of a philosophical observation to make that may seem obvious. Its seems that post puberty attraction is based mostly, if not entirely on sexuality. I grew up an a sexually sterile environment with parents that didn't talk about sex much, or have it that much for that matter. So sex and sexuality was rather taboo in my house. As a child and person that generally led me to one or two conclusions. The white knight route and the route that made me ashamed of my sexuality. As such I didn't project my sexuality and attempted to masturbate to release any built up sexuality. This has many odd consequences because as I began to connect the dots I began to realise that my sexuality/masculine presence was almost nonexistent. Nice guys finish last while the douchebags get all the hotties. Being as good looking as I am I never made it on to any of the radar of the ladies I was interested in. This killed my self confidence and sense of being a man. With the realization that my sexual energy can stay just that, energy and doesn't need to be released or shamed. It can just emanate out of me in my aura. This has made me realize that the non physical aspect of attraction is just as, if not more important than looks alone. If someone's energy/personality is unattractive then it is a major killer to overall score. I can personally say that the ditzy girl is least attractive to me. A good personality and mind are attractive as well. 

I've decided to let my sexuality out and not be ashamed. I think that sexuality is so core to what humans are that it makes sense that it would mean so much to the concept of attraction.

Side note for Shannon. Other versions of DMSI have done it as well but this version of DMSI is a little nicer on my prostate. My family has a history of enlarged prostates and other versions were pretty hard on it. Also if anyone has tried anything that works for an enlarged prostate let me know. I have the internet so I have researched this on my own so I dont need suggestions but actual things that work.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 10-01-2019

When I started with DMSI, most people just laughed at me for suggesting that there was such a thing as an aura, never mind that we could make ourselves more attractive by changing our personal energy. Now I guess it is starting to be accepted and understood.

I don't follow what DMSI was doing to your prostate... what was it doing, and what makes this one different?