Subliminal Talk
All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI (/Thread-All-the-women-around-me-seem-dehydrated-DMSI)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Shannon - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 06:17 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Lots of irritation bordering on anger, interesting.

Tell me more about this.  What's it coming from, what's it aimed at?

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 06:26 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 06:17 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Lots of irritation bordering on anger, interesting.

Tell me more about this.  What's it coming from, what's it aimed at?

After giving it some thought at work I've settled on the concept that this anger is from the experience that in my life the women I have been attracted to are either taken already, not interested or don't display their interest to the point I become aware of it. This has been a long standing issue for me and it has been very painful. 

As a decent looking guy you'd think I'd have dated many times, but the amount of girlfriends I have had is less than 5. This has produced a very negative belief in my that I knew was there, I just didn't think really care that much about it. In fact, on the previous DMSI versions women that I'm not attracted to would throw themselves at me but I passed because I'm not interested and I wouldn't want to play around with them for the sake of my own pleasure. For me, that would leave a bitter taste in my mouth. The only woman that the sniper fired on was, not surprisingly, in a relationship. Just thinking about this paradigm in my life is causing me pain as I write. 

Today I felt mildly bitter toward women and that is unusual, but when I look at them I feel disdain. This just brings up the fact that the subconscious has its own experience of life and it can run counter to your conscious mind.

Anyways, that's to the best of my abilities the reason why I've been irritable all day.

Also a new development. I got this feeling that part of me is feeling "not impressed" about DMSI. This has never happened with a sub before. Assuming that it's some form of resistance.

Also, it seems like on the surface, DMSI isn't affecting me much. It could be that we have reached a point where part of me is going viciously struggle. Running my loops again so I can finish before bedtime. Still getting the feeling of "not impresssed" about this sub and have felt like I want to stop using it. However, I know better than that.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Paul1131 - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 12:22 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Also a new development. I got this feeling that part of me is feeling "not impressed" about DMSI. This has never happened with a sub before. Assuming that it's some form of resistance.

Could that also be a kind of way around resistance?  By that I mean that the part of you that would resist isn’t feeling like its getting pushed very hard because it has been bypassed somehow.

(09-28-2019, 02:50 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 12:22 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: Also a new development. I got this feeling that part of me is feeling "not impressed" about DMSI. This has never happened with a sub before. Assuming that it's some form of resistance.

Could that also be a kind of way around resistance?  By that I mean that the part of you that would resist isn’t feeling like its getting pushed very hard because it has been bypassed somehow.

An interesting thought, however it's too soon to tell. I think it's just flat out resistance bit it's never happened before so only time will tell.

There's no way around the script at this point. It's stonewalling or nothing, pretty sure.

Name changing soon. Also, it's a bad pun

A thought occurred. If the user is stonewalling but at the same time wanting to use a sub like DMSI is it actually stonewalling or is it just resistance? If part of me wants to but part of me doesn't, which one should be in the right? Shannon, I am very confused on this do you have any insights?

This is just my opinion but my intuition is telling me that the pearl inside the shell of fear is what you identify as or your identity. If we remove fear then we run into the concept of how to change what we identify with and therefore become. If there is no fear how do you convince the deepest part of yourself to change what it identifies with?

(09-28-2019, 07:10 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: A thought occurred. If the user is stonewalling but at the same time wanting to use a sub like DMSI is it actually stonewalling or is it just resistance? If part of me wants to but part of me doesn't, which one should be in the right? Shannon, I am very confused on this do you have any insights?

All stonewalling is resistance.  Not all resistance is stonewalling.  The part of you that wants to execute is the part of you in the right, which is why it agrees with the conscious awareness that decided to use the program in the first place.

(09-28-2019, 07:30 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: This is just my opinion but my intuition is telling me that the pearl inside the shell of fear is what you identify as or your identity. If we remove fear then we run into the concept of how to change what we identify with and therefore become. If there is no fear how do you convince the deepest part of yourself to change what it identifies with?

Your premises are in error.  Your first premise assumes that you need fear to exist to have an identity, or protect your identity.  Your second premise is that you require fear to know how to adjust what you identify with.  Neither of these is true.

(09-28-2019, 07:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 07:30 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: This is just my opinion but my intuition is telling me that the pearl inside the shell of fear is what you identify as or your identity. If we remove fear then we run into the concept of how to change what we identify with and therefore become. If there is no fear how do you convince the deepest part of yourself to change what it identifies with?

Your premises are in error.  Your first premise assumes that you need fear to exist to have an identity, or protect your identity.  Your second premise is that you require fear to know how to adjust what you identify with.  Neither of these is true.

Indeed you are correct.

What my experience has taught me is that most if not everyone has at one point in their life incorporated one or more fears into the fabric of their existence. It's not that it's a requirement, it just that it's so common it seems like one of the givens in life. Those who live without fear are generally an exception. 

I as an idealist agree with you completely and for me the very fact that I have noticed something like this is exciting. The part of me that observes notices that almost everyone I have encountered in life has incorporated one or more fears deep into their experience of reality and generally it is so normal that it has slipped out of their conscious awareness.

This is where I am experiencing something new. That the fear doesn't have to exist in me and that layer that I used as a self-defense mechanism does not have to be there if I don't want it to. Fear is not an absolute, nor is it a necessity, but it sells itself like one. Once you realize that it doesn't have to be there if you don't want it to be it's like looking at a paper tiger and then realizing how thin it really is. You are correct when you say that fear isn't a necessary part of anyone's existence. 

The question I have is what does it look like to live without it and what does it feel like to choose to change your identity willingly without fear and simply because you want to? Fear is a terrible master and I personally have lived under it for a long time. Now that I am understanding and experiencing life without fear what will life look like from now on? It's like a slave getting his freedom back and just outside those free gates a whole world awaits. It's a little overwhelming. Not only that but this brings up one of the most unnerving questions that just fails very quickly to be properly put into words. 

What is what we call identity? Quite frankly it's a mystery to me. To try to put into words something that all of us have but many of us don't stop to look at and is so fundamental to our existence but the knowledge and understanding of just doesn't hit too many people. 

I'm rambling my thoughts into words so I'll stop here.

RE: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI - Chris P. Bacon - 09-29-2019

Tried ARA to go to bed last night, the chill is real. Feel great this morning to boot!