Subliminal Talk
[Request] Myopic Healing Aid 6G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: [Request] Myopic Healing Aid 6G (/Thread-Request-Myopic-Healing-Aid-6G)

Myopic Healing Aid 6G - tolgaocal80 - 09-25-2019

Hi Shannon, I am wondering is that can be build a sub for healing and reducing shortsighted eye condition. I researched too much about myopic and other "eye muscles" related diseases, and all these diseases are emerging due to the muscles.
So is this could be? An eye trainer aid sub to heal muscles related eye conditions?

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - Shannon - 09-25-2019

I have had plans for a little while now to create a subliminal to heal and adjust the eyes to result in perfect vision. I need it myself. But the time has not yet come when I am free to do that. Soon.

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - tolgaocal80 - 09-25-2019

Thanks, I'll be awaiting.

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - Omni3 - 09-26-2019

Count me in.

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - DMSIuser78 - 09-28-2019

I would be amazing to be able to ditch the contact lenses and see clearly without them.

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - Shannon - 09-28-2019

I haven't finished the research behind this by far but I believe that a large majority of the reasons people have vision problems are going to be relatively easy to influence. Hopefully, they will also be easy - with current technology - to improve or correct completely. When this program is released, I want everyone to go to the eye doctor and get an eye exam that tells them exactly what their prescription is for correction and what's wrong with their eyes, and then every 3 to 6 months of use, go get another one so we can track progress.

I am going to laugh in my eye doctor's face when he asks me what I did to correct my eyes and I tell him... I used one of my own subliminals. He once asked me what I do for a living, and then scoffed at me when I told him. This is going to be fun.

RE: Myopic Healing Aid 6G - Omni3 - 09-28-2019

(09-28-2019, 04:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: I haven't finished the research behind this by far but I believe that a large majority of the reasons people have vision problems are going to be relatively easy to influence.  Hopefully, they will also be easy - with current technology - to improve or correct completely.  When this program is released, I want everyone to go to the eye doctor and get an eye exam that tells them exactly what their prescription is for correction and what's wrong with their eyes, and then every 3 to 6 months of use, go get another one so we can track progress.

I am going to laugh in my eye doctor's face when he asks me what I did to correct my eyes and I tell him... I used one of my own subliminals.  He once asked me what I do for a living, and then scoffed at me when I told him.  This is going to be fun.

Looool. I concur