Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-2)

DMSI 3.3.2 - swisston - 09-24-2019

I've been away for a long time. I've been running LTU for the past few months in US format through my S10. Haven't really noticed any results. I think that I just stonewall everything. It's 100% about not being told what to do; that's a massive driver for me.

So, given that Shannon is talking about releasing DMSI 3.3.2 with some new FRM tech in it, I thought that I'd make a reappearance for the purpose of feedback!

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Have at ye - 09-24-2019

The purpose of feedback, you say.

We all know the actual purpose! Big Grin

UMS appears to have made huge strides in the "don't tell me what to do" resistance-type department, so the new DMSI should start cracking the whip on your subc, I guess. Wink

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Shannon - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 08:14 AM)Have at ye Wrote: The purpose of feedback, you say.

We all know the actual purpose! Big Grin

UMS appears to have made huge strides in the "don't tell me what to do" resistance-type department, so the new DMSI should start cracking the whip on your subc, I guess. Wink

There will be no whips or crack, thank you!  But I am expecting DMSI 3.3.2 to be even better on the "don't tell me what to do" types than UMSv1 was.  

Swisston, I don't think all of your issue is "Don't tell me what to do."  I think there is something else also, and I have made some serious effort to solve that challenge as well, in this new FRM.

Let us see what we can see.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - swisston - 10-01-2019

I have done four lots of four loops now, including one set of hybrid through my sleepphones and three lots of US over my Galaxy S10 speaker.

Tiredness is the main issue. I can't say that this is definitely from the sub though - my working hours have left me pretty tired. Having said that, I haven't felt this exhausted in a long time.

Other than that, nothing to note so far.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - swisston - 10-05-2019

I have completed the first cycle of eight, and now have four nights off.

I'm not quite so tired at the moment that I'm just falling asleep when I sit down, which is a relief, but I could really do with some time away from work. I think that I look tired at the moment. Not getting enough sleep, and the working hours are taking a toll.

In terms of the sub, I haven't noticed anything other than slightly more memorable dreams when I wake up. Nothing obviously related to sexual attraction though. One was overcoming fear and killing a bunch of kidnappers, another was money based and another one was about standing up to authority.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - Shannon - 10-05-2019

As long as you're in the process of having FRM do it's thing, it should just be a matter of time.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - swisston - 10-05-2019

I spoke too soon. I think that I'm fighting off a cold or something too... I completely flaked out yesterday and couldn't even go out with friends. Felt a bit dizzy. Very unlike me, and it's the second weekend in a row.

RE: DMSI 3.3.2 - swisston - 02-02-2020

Just a quick update. I've been driving to the sub cycles with reasonable accuracy. 

No results at all for me. Sad

I'll keep going though.