Subliminal Talk
Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G (/Thread-Blue-Balls-Back-Bigger-Than-Ever-DMSI-3-3-2-5-75G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Shannon - 10-15-2019

Glad to hear it's having a positive effect, if not quite what we're looking for in end results just yet.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-18-2019

Running my last set of loops from this cycle right now.  Was supposed to run them last night, but my wife was home and I really didn't want to wear my Sennheiser 280 Pro's.  They're just too uncomfortable to sleep in.  I have some new CozyPhone Contour sleep headphones on the way.  Can't find my old ones, for some reason.  I wonder if I left them behind when I was on vacation this summer...

Anyroad (as my pal Have At Ye likes to say), a few people have mentioned they're either finding women more attractive or less, and I have been falling into the former camp, lately.  I'm finding a much broader spectrum of women sexually attractive.  In fact (if I haven't mentioned this before), I have a theory that my past extreme pickiness - when it comes to women's looks, traits, and personality - was fear-based.  If I didn't like them, I didn't have to have sex with them.  And if they were extremely attractive, well, then perhaps their value would be enough to overcome my fear.  The fear would still be there, but I'd want them bad enough to dive in anyway.  Like my wife, for instance.  I wanted to be with her SO BAD that even though I almost blacked out when I asked her out on our first date, I still was able to go through with asking her.  When it came to having sex for the first time, though, she made it pretty easy for me - she didn't hide her interest.

Regarding this run, I've been flirting with my wife very sexually - not sure, but it may be the user-side natural seduction (and my libido is in high gear!).  Much like 3.3.0, she takes it very well (the flirting, lol).  We were going to have sex this week, but a last minute spat derailed it, and then she started her monthly (not my thing).  That should be over in a day or two, but it seems like if sex is going to happen, I'm going to have to ask for it.  However, she's back to being very open to it.  I'm not worried about receiving excuses why we can't have sex.

Went to Chipotle last night to pick up dinner.  I held the door open for some people coming out (including an officer who said, "Thank you, sir!" to ME, lol), and once inside, I noticed many women craning their necks to look at me.  When not on DMSI, this wouldn't have happened.  Again, it seems celebrity effect is quite noticeable (either celebrity or maximum sexiositiy!).  

Otherwise, mood is still pretty good.  Occasional irritability, but nothing abnormal to note.

On to the bloom.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Rossignol17 - 10-18-2019

(10-18-2019, 10:39 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Running my last set of loops from this cycle right now.  Was supposed to run them last night, but my wife was home and I really didn't want to wear my Sennheiser 280 Pro's.  They're just too uncomfortable to sleep in.  I have some new CozyPhone Contour sleep headphones on the way.  Can't find my old ones, for some reason.  I wonder if I left them behind when I was on vacation this summer...

Anyroad (as my pal Have At Ye likes to say), a few people have mentioned they're either finding women more attractive or less, and I have been falling into the former camp, lately.  I'm finding a much broader spectrum of women sexually attractive.  In fact (if I haven't mentioned this before), I have a theory that my past extreme pickiness - when it comes to women's looks, traits, and personality - was fear-based.  If I didn't like them, I didn't have to have sex with them.  And if they were extremely attractive, well, then perhaps their value would be enough to overcome my fear.  The fear would still be there, but I'd want them bad enough to dive in anyway.  Like my wife, for instance.  I wanted to be with her SO BAD that even though I almost blacked out when I asked her out on our first date, I still was able to go through with asking her.  When it came to having sex for the first time, though, she made it pretty easy for me - she didn't hide her interest.

Regarding this run, I've been flirting with my wife very sexually - not sure, but it may be the user-side natural seduction (and my libido is in high gear!).  Much like 3.3.0, she takes it very well (the flirting, lol).  We were going to have sex this week, but a last minute spat derailed it, and then she started her monthly (not my thing).  That should be over in a day or two, but it seems like if sex is going to happen, I'm going to have to ask for it.  However, she's back to being very open to it.  I'm not worried about receiving excuses why we can't have sex.

Went to Chipotle last night to pick up dinner.  I held the door open for some people coming out (including an officer who said, "Thank you, sir!" to ME, lol), and once inside, I noticed many women craning their necks to look at me.  When not on DMSI, this wouldn't have happened.  Again, it seems celebrity effect is quite noticeable (either celebrity or maximum sexiositiy!).  

Otherwise, mood is still pretty good.  Occasional irritability, but nothing abnormal to note.

On to the bloom.

Hi RT,
How do you like the CozyPhones ? I am getting really tired of the earbuds. After the first hour, they start to bother my ears if I'm not asleep by then. I mostly play my loops at night, so they might be an option for me.

How is the sound ? I don't like earbuds or headphones that sound cheap and tinny, but maybe just for loops I could put up with it.

Nice to see you posting again. I like reading your journal.......you are always so descriptive and sometimes provocative. I hope the new DMSI will bring you lots of hot, intense, passionate sex with your wife.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-18-2019

(10-18-2019, 01:30 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: Hi RT,
How do you like the CozyPhones ?  I am getting really tired of the earbuds.  After the first hour, they start to bother my ears if I'm not asleep by then.  I mostly play my loops at night, so they might be an option for me.

How is the sound ?  I don't like earbuds or headphones that sound cheap and tinny, but maybe just for loops I could put up with it.

Nice to see you posting again. I like reading your journal.......you are always so descriptive and sometimes provocative. I hope the new DMSI will bring you lots of hot, intense, passionate sex with your wife.

Thanks for reading!  I was just perusing an old journal of mine - they seem to be much more entertaining than my journals these days.  I'll strive to do better, though.  Give you guys more reason to eat popcorn, and whatnot.   Popcorn

I like the CozyPhones.  They have a nice long cord that is coated in a material that doesn't kink up, so I don't have many problems tossing or turning.  The mesh is nice and cool, which I need, because I tend to be a hot sleeper.  Especially with the DMSI aura, I become a really hot sleeper!

The sound is noticeably poor in comparison to a nice set of headphones or earbuds.  It doesn't seem to affect the efficacy of the subliminal, however.  Even with hybrid (which has an ultrasonic component), they seem to do the job just fine. 

Thanks for the sexual well-wishes.  Hope it happens, so I can be more provocative.   Wink

Looking forward to seeing some forward momentum in your future journals.  Will you be using USLM 4.2 when it is released?

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Rossignol17 - 10-20-2019

(10-18-2019, 03:40 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 01:30 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote: Hi RT,
How do you like the CozyPhones ?  I am getting really tired of the earbuds.  After the first hour, they start to bother my ears if I'm not asleep by then.  I mostly play my loops at night, so they might be an option for me.

How is the sound ?  I don't like earbuds or headphones that sound cheap and tinny, but maybe just for loops I could put up with it.

Thanks for reading!  I was just perusing an old journal of mine - they seem to be much more entertaining than my journals these days.  I'll strive to do better, though.  Give you guys more reason to eat popcorn, and whatnot.   Popcorn

I like the CozyPhones.  They have a nice long cord that is coated in a material that doesn't kink up, so I don't have many problems tossing or turning.  The mesh is nice and cool, which I need, because I tend to be a hot sleeper.  Especially with the DMSI aura, I become a really hot sleeper!

The sound is noticeably poor in comparison to a nice set of headphones or earbuds.  It doesn't seem to affect the efficacy of the subliminal, however.  Even with hybrid (which has an ultrasonic component), they seem to do the job just fine. 

Thanks for the sexual well-wishes.  Hope it happens, so I can be more provocative.   Wink

Looking forward to seeing some forward momentum in your future journals.  Will you be using USLM 4.2 when it is released?

Yes, I would like to use USLM4.2. I hope that it will be a big leap forward, because UMS is doing nothing for me, and that is very disappointing.

I am going to check out the CozyPhones. I will trust your opinion about them being effective with the subs.

You are quite the writer........maybe you should consider a second career ?? I want to hear all about your sexual escapades and thank you in advance for the titillating details. Your journals are always entertaining !

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Shannon - 10-20-2019

If UMS is "doing nothing for you", let's figure out a solution in the journal discussion thread. Please post your usage patterns there for me.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Rossignol17 - 10-20-2019

(10-20-2019, 08:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: If UMS is "doing nothing for you", let's figure out a solution in the journal discussion thread. Please post your usage patterns there for me.

Shannon,
I already posted that for you on Oct 11, but I will paste and copy it for you on the same discussion thread. I am not sure what to do to get this working for me.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-23-2019

Back to it.  Have my new Cozyphones Contour - which are much nicer than my old Cozyphones.  It seems they've updated the speakers.  I also switched to hybrid trickling stream FLAC, 4 loops, 9 clicks volume.

During my 4 days off, I noticed I could remember dreams better.  Only one sexual dream, which was also slightly disturbing.  For some reason, my d1ck looked like a tentacle from John Carpenter's The ThingBlink   Hey, at least it had some length.   Hehe  Seriously, though.  Wth.

Had some instances of feeling extremely impatient and/or bored.  Day 3 I felt intense boredom, like I was going to pop out of my own skin.  It eventually passed.

Can't say I'm noticing much externally outside of the house.  Wife seems to be more sensitive to my comments and behaviors.  This has been notable in previous DMSI versions.   I'm making a lot of passive comments regarding sex, b/c I'm getting impatient (but she's not biting yet, or offering).  High libido, no release (which has also led to a few instances of Charming the Cobra).  

Still not making much progress with weight loss.  Motivation isn't there, and I find I just don't care very much.  In the past, I've been motivated by needing to be extremely lean to be attractive.  Pretty obvious that was all based in fear of not being good enough.  So perhaps this is really a positive sign that FRM is working there.  However, if I think about going to the pool or beach, I still wouldn't be keen to take my shirt off.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Shannon - 10-23-2019

It sounds like that dream could symbolically be telling you that some part of your subconscious thinks of your penis as "a monster" or "evil".

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - RTBoss - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 06:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: It sounds like that dream could symbolically be telling you that some part of your subconscious thinks of your penis as "a monster" or "evil".

To add more context to the dream, the woman I was supposed to be having sex with was not my wife.  She also seemed to be the type to get around, so I think perhaps I may see using my penis for that purpose as "monstrous," or "evil."

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Shannon - 10-23-2019

If you can more clearly understand specifically what it is that your wife is resisting and communicate it to me, that would be very helpful.

Yesterday, my son told her that she is "beautiful." She, of course, was elated. She then lamented that I must think she's not attractive (or something to that effect) because I don't tell her she's beautiful like my son does.

I thought I did, but perhaps not often enough. Apparently, she doesn't feel like she's attractive enough for me.  If I can figure anything else out, I'll let you know.

(10-23-2019, 08:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Yesterday, my son told her that she is "beautiful." She, of course, was elated. She then lamented that I must think she's not attractive (or something to that effect) because I don't tell her she's beautiful like my son does.

I thought I did, but perhaps not often enough. Apparently, she doesn't feel like she's attractive enough for me.  If I can figure anything else out, I'll let you know.

Have you by chance read "The 5 Languages of Love"?  That may help.

RE: Blue Balls, Back & Bigger Than Ever - DMSI 3.3.2 5.75G - Chris P. Bacon - 10-24-2019

(10-23-2019, 09:39 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 08:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Yesterday, my son told her that she is "beautiful." She, of course, was elated. She then lamented that I must think she's not attractive (or something to that effect) because I don't tell her she's beautiful like my son does.

Have you by chance read "The 5 Languages of Love"?  That may help.

Sounds like she's words of affirmation.