Subliminal Talk
USLM nightmare - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM nightmare (/Thread-USLM-nightmare)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: USLM nightmare - Shannon - 09-20-2019

(09-20-2019, 12:46 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 10:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 09:38 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 05:07 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Sorry for you loss and condolence, that must have been a hard time. 
I think a lot of us are going  through some hard periods, I don't think it's a coincidence that on multiple forums that I read a lot of people report depression, hard time, separation, etc, I don't think it's related directly to Shannon sub.
It's one of those cycle , that cycle started around Dec 2018, when the problems in France started. It will end in June 2020.

What kind of cycle is it? Is it astrological or something?

Yes, which is why he didn't directly specify it.

Excuse me for writing the 'a' word.

Shannon, how long do you think the effects of USLM will last? If it has triggered bad luck in me I really need it to fade away. Can't take much more.

I'd like you to understand that what you are experiencing isn't luck.  "Luck" is random.  USLM does not accidentally or randomly produce these results.  What you're experiencing is almost certainly a reversal of the instruction set, if the subliminal has something to do with it. JOH seems to think there is a cycle involved as well.

If it's a cycle, then your only choice is to wait and try to make the best of it.  If you are reverse resisting USLM, then the first step is to stop using it.  The effects should fade out within however long it takes for the program to stop running in your head, which should be about 35 days.  

It is my belief that there is no such thing as "random".  I believe that what we perceive as random is really either a non-random process that we can't explain (and therefore predict) because either it is too complex, or we don't have enough information.  It can also be something that is "out of phase" and therefore has lost it's "coherence" from our point of view.  I believe that all things happen for a reason.  We just may not always be able to see or understand the reasons.  Thus, if I am correct, there really is no such thing as "luck".  

Since I successfully used USLM to deal with a pretty horrible cycle (which is about to hit me again, by the way), I have to conclude that if this is a cycle you are sensitive to influencing you, then you are probably also reverse resisting.  There is no rational reason why the subconscious would reverse resist something that is trying to make your life better and creating "good luck" for you.  But then, reverse resistance always comes from a place of incredible fear, and fear is an emotion, which is by it's very nature irrational.

If you are reverse resisting, then some part of you genuinely believes that all of what it is doing to reverse resist is preferable to "good luck" for some reason.  The only thing that comes to mind is a fear of loss of control of oneself, but there certainly could be other things that I'm not thinking of that do not come to mind because they are illogical.

How long ago did you stop using USLM, and which version did you use again?