Subliminal Talk
USLM nightmare - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM nightmare (/Thread-USLM-nightmare)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: USLM nightmare - guyinlahore - 09-16-2019

Please accept condolences from my side.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 09:10 PM)guyinlahore Wrote: Please accept condolences from my side.

Thanks

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-16-2019

BTW, in the UK there is something called Section 21, which is a law that allows landlords to evict anyone they want, whatever the situation. There's no defence against it.

RE: USLM nightmare - Shawn - 09-17-2019

Man, sorry for your loss, really sad.

While v3 seemed to work for me, did you try v1a? This stopped for me the increasing bad luck on v1b but delivered slight improvement in terms of luck. Just curious if you had try it.

RE: USLM nightmare - Paul1131 - 09-17-2019

(09-16-2019, 11:13 PM)terry44 Wrote: BTW, in the UK there is something called Section 21, which is a law that allows landlords to evict anyone they want, whatever the situation. There's no defence against it.

That’s unconscionable.  You mean they can just throw people out because they feel like it?  You don’t have to be late with the rent or anything?

RE: USLM nightmare - Shannon - 09-17-2019

I really hate reading stories like this, really wish people didn't have to go through stuff like that. I know it can't help the past now, but with the updates that will be going into the next version of USLM that I release, we should be past the resistance BS, if that's what it was. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm familiar with dealing with stuff like that myself. The only other thing I could think of as to how you might have experienced that sort of thing using USLM was that it was one of those cycles, and it may have been, but I found that USLM actually kept me afloat during the worst of that sort of thing. So I can't see how that could be it.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 06:45 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 11:13 PM)terry44 Wrote: BTW, in the UK there is something called Section 21, which is a law that allows landlords to evict anyone they want, whatever the situation. There's no defence against it.

That’s unconscionable.  You mean they can just throw people out because they feel like it?  You don’t have to be late with the rent or anything?

Yeah, they are called no-fault evictions in the UK. It's crazy and gives all the protection to landlords and almost none to tenants. I think the government are trying to change it because it is so unfair.

RE: USLM nightmare - Paul1131 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 09:44 AM)terry44 Wrote:

Yeah, they are called no-fault evictions in the UK. It's crazy and gives all the protection to landlords and almost none to tenants. I think the government are trying to change it because it is so unfair.

That sucks.  Here they have to give you six months notice if they want to sell the building or something.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-17-2019

(09-17-2019, 10:22 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 09:44 AM)terry44 Wrote:

That sucks.  Here they have to give you six months notice if they want to sell the building or something.

That would have made a difference to my dear mum. I think the elderly or sick should get even more protection, because their lives are at stake.

RE: USLM nightmare - Zane - 09-17-2019

I am sorry for you loss. I wish I could say something that would bring peace to your heart but idk what to say.

RE: USLM nightmare - JackOfHearts - 09-18-2019

Sorry for you loss and condolence, that must have been a hard time. 
I think a lot of us are going  through some hard periods, I don't think it's a coincidence that on multiple forums that I read a lot of people report depression, hard time, separation, etc, I don't think it's related directly to Shannon sub.
It's one of those cycle , that cycle started around Dec 2018, when the problems in France started. It will end in June 2020.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-19-2019

(09-18-2019, 05:07 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Sorry for you loss and condolence, that must have been a hard time. 
I think a lot of us are going  through some hard periods, I don't think it's a coincidence that on multiple forums that I read a lot of people report depression, hard time, separation, etc, I don't think it's related directly to Shannon sub.
It's one of those cycle , that cycle started around Dec 2018, when the problems in France started. It will end in June 2020.

What kind of cycle is it? Is it astrological or something?

RE: USLM nightmare - Shannon - 09-19-2019

(09-19-2019, 09:38 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 05:07 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote: Sorry for you loss and condolence, that must have been a hard time. 

Yes, which is why he didn't directly specify it.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-20-2019

(09-19-2019, 10:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 09:38 AM)terry44 Wrote:

Yes, which is why he didn't directly specify it.

Excuse me for writing the 'a' word.

Shannon, how long do you think the effects of USLM will last? If it has triggered bad luck in me I really need it to fade away. Can't take much more.