Subliminal Talk
USLM nightmare - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM nightmare (/Thread-USLM-nightmare)

Pages: 1 2 3

USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-16-2019

I don't understand why, but USLM 1, 2 and 3 have been a nightmare for me. They created a 13 month sh**storm of bad luck. Undoubtedly the worst year of my life.

It has led to much loss of work and in March I was evicted from my property with my elderly mum who I was a full time carer for. The eviction gave my mum so much stress that she collapsed and was rushed to hospital on the day of the move, and had developed heart failure and very bad afib. She had never had a problem with her heart, although she had suffered from COPD and Lyme. Her quality of life plummeted, and the powerful diuretics she took had a terrible effect on her kidneys, then her eyesight and hearing. Within three weeks of moving, one of our cats was hit by a car and died. My mum suffered almost total insomnia for six months, only grabbing a few minutes sleep here and there, which must have been incredibly damaging to her body/brain. it nearly sent her mad, and I was up with her much of the time. Several times I found her sitting on the edge of bed crying in the early hours and asking me why she couldn't sleep. On Thursday evening she passed away after a huge amount of suffering during her fifth stay in hospital. She didn't want to die and I didn't want to lose her, she fought hard, but her old body couldn't take it any more. Her loss has destroyed me and left me with a feeling of guilt and letting her down. I loved her so much. I can't think of any significant luck in that period, but there are many smaller examples of bad luck.

RE: USLM nightmare - RTBoss - 09-16-2019

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, and your cat. I hope everything improves for you soon.

RE: USLM nightmare - terry44 - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 09:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, and your cat. I hope everything improves for you soon.

Thanks, my landlord effectively caused my mum's death by refusing to give us any more time to find somewhere suitable. Until the eviction, her health had slowly been improving after recovering from Lyme disease. He has stolen a few years from my mum's life and caused her immense suffering and stress and I will never forgive him that. We were perfect tenants, never missing a payment, but he only cared about selling the house for profit. I hope karma catches up with him.

RE: USLM nightmare - THolt - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 06:36 AM)terry44 Wrote: I don't understand why, but USLM 1, 2 and 3 have been a nightmare for me. They created a 13 month sh**storm of bad luck. Undoubtedly the worst year of my life.

It has led to much loss of work and in March I was evicted from my property with my elderly mum who I was a full time carer for. The eviction gave my mum so much stress that she collapsed and was rushed to hospital on the day of the move, and had developed heart failure and very bad afib. She had never had a problem with her heart, although she had suffered from COPD and Lyme. Her quality of life plummeted, and the powerful diuretics she took had a terrible effect on her kidneys, then her eyesight and hearing. Within three weeks of moving, one of our cats was hit by a car and died. My mum suffered almost total insomnia for six months, only grabbing a few minutes sleep here and there, which must have been incredibly damaging to her body/brain. it nearly sent her mad, and I was up with her much of the time. Several times I found her sitting on the edge of bed crying in the early hours and asking me why she couldn't sleep. On Thursday evening she passed away after a huge amount of suffering during her fifth stay in hospital. She didn't want to die and I didn't want to lose her, she fought hard, but her old body couldn't take it any more. Her loss has destroyed me and left me with a feeling of guilt and letting her down. I loved her so much. I can't think of any significant luck in that period, but there are many smaller examples of bad luck.

I am sorry to hear about your bad luck. My luck on USLM was at best streaky. I had periods of horrible luck like when I get into a car accident. Fortunately it was minor but still very annoying.

I am waiting until USLM 4.2 or 5 comes out and I will run it then.

RE: USLM nightmare - Shannon - 09-16-2019

There can be only two possible explanations for "bad luck" on USLM. The first being, no actual correlation. The second being reverse resistance. The script has nothing in it that should be causing the reverse of it's goals, obviously.

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother's passing. That sounds like a rather ridiculous situation indeed.

RE: USLM nightmare - Greenduck - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 10:09 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 09:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, and your cat. I hope everything improves for you soon.

Thanks, my landlord effectively caused my mum's death by refusing to give us any more time to find somewhere suitable. Until the eviction, her health had slowly been improving after recovering from Lyme disease. He has stolen a few years from my mum's life and caused her immense suffering and stress and I will never forgive him that. We were perfect tenants, never missing a payment, but he only cared about selling the house for profit. I hope karma catches up with him.

Man I'm sorry to hear about that, almost brought tears to my eyes reading it. I know that nothing can bring your mom back but I sure hope that the a-hole of landlord gets his share of the karma.

(09-16-2019, 11:47 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 10:09 AM)terry44 Wrote:

Man I'm sorry to hear about that, almost brought tears to my eyes reading it. I know that nothing can bring your mom back but I sure hope that the a-hole of landlord gets his share of the karma.

Thanks. The irony is that the landlord's buyer changed his mind and offered him £75K less. So he's lost that and the rent we would have been paying. He deserves much worse karma than that though.

RE: USLM nightmare - Guido - 09-16-2019

(09-16-2019, 06:36 AM)terry44 Wrote: I don't understand why, but USLM 1, 2 and 3 have been a nightmare for me. They created a 13 month sh**storm of bad luck. Undoubtedly the worst year of my life.

Dear Terry,

We don't know each other and I usually only read the forum, but after reading your post, I just had to react. I wish you and your family all the strength and love, and hope you can all deal with this in the best way possible.

Warm regards,
Guido

RE: USLM nightmare - Paul1131 - 09-16-2019

Man, I just don’t know what to say here. I’m very sorry for your losses, and I hope you do better from here on in.

RE: USLM nightmare - Kol - 09-16-2019

Im so sorry for your loss. Sending you strength and all the energy to get y'all through this.

RE: USLM nightmare - Have at ye - 09-16-2019

I'm very sorry to hear this. Hopefully things will start looking up for you soon!

RE: USLM nightmare - Omni3 - 09-16-2019

My condolences for your loss.

(09-16-2019, 12:08 PM)Guido Wrote:

Dear Terry,

We don't know each other and I usually only read the forum, but after reading your post, I just had to react. I wish you and your family all the strength and love, and hope you can all deal with this in the best way possible.

Warm regards,
Guido

Thank you.

Thanks for all the messages of support. I feel shattered and broken, as well as angry, right now.