Subliminal Talk
A sub for increasing willpower? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: A sub for increasing willpower? (/Thread-A-sub-for-increasing-willpower)

A sub for increasing willpower? - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-09-2019

I remember reading a study which found that when exercising willpower, those who viewed it as a limited resource found themselves depleted and those who thought of willpower as something that builds as one uses it ended up with more willpower by the time they were done with the same tasks rather than depleted.

Perhaps Shannon can make a sub that alters our fundamental understanding of willpower to be more like those latter people I mentioned?

Maybe he could make a sub that helps us build willpower, which in turn would help us get better use out of other subs?

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - DavisMind91 - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 02:15 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I remember reading a study which found that when exercising willpower, those who viewed it as a limited resource found themselves depleted and those who thought of willpower as something that builds as one uses it ended up with more willpower by the time they were done with the same tasks rather than depleted.

Perhaps Shannon can make a sub that alters our fundamental understanding of willpower to be more like those latter people I mentioned?

Maybe he could make a sub that helps us build willpower, which in turn would help us get better use out of other subs?

I like the sound of it.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - ncbeareatingman - 09-10-2019

(09-09-2019, 05:00 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 02:15 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I remember reading a study which found that when exercising willpower, those who viewed it as a limited resource found themselves depleted and those who thought of willpower as something that builds as one uses it ended up with more willpower by the time they were done with the same tasks rather than depleted.

I like the sound of it.

it seems that Absolute Self Confidence would do a lot of that,perhaps and Industrial Strength version of "Willpower' would really put things over the edge!?

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - Greenduck - 09-10-2019

Correct me if I’m wrong but the thing with willpower is that it takes will to achieve. At least in my experience it’s a thing achieved over time by pushing yourself in different ways with going to the gym, doing cold showers, etc. Like a muscle that you can make stronger. But if a sub can help with exercising it in what you choose, that would be nice. Speaking of it I think I’ve read people doing AM programs have had better focus (and maybe willpower) doing stuff?

Edit. I didn’t read your post fully. Interesting.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - hsindermann - 09-10-2019

Sounds like a really good idea to me if it's possible to create.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - tolgaocal80 - 09-10-2019

This may should be a title on AM7

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - Shannon - 09-12-2019

You'd think increasing willpower would be good, right?  But you already have plenty of willpower.  How do I know?  Because it's been since 2005 that I have been working to deal with the willpower of your resistant parts.  There is plenty of willpower already; we just need to get it on board with achieving the goals of the program, instead of resisting.  And that's going to be part of the skeleton script.  No new program necessary.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - Roy - 09-12-2019

There's definitely a need to a subliminal for focus,commitment,sheer will and the ability to kill multiple people with a pencil. It will be an alternative to the become super sayan pickachu subliminal.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: You'd think increasing willpower would be good, right?  But you already have plenty of willpower.  How do I know?  Because it's been since 2005 that I have been working to deal with the willpower of your resistant parts.  There is plenty of willpower already; we just need to get it on board with achieving the goals of the program, instead of resisting.  And that's going to be part of the skeleton script.  No new program necessary.

That's good to know. I'd really love to be able to take all this subconscious willpower you say I have and apply it consciously to improving my life.

RE: A sub for increasing willpower? - ncbeareatingman - 09-24-2019

(09-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: You'd think increasing willpower would be good, right?  But you already have plenty of willpower.  How do I know?  Because it's been since 2005 that I have been working to deal with the willpower of your resistant parts.  There is plenty of willpower already; we just need to get it on board with achieving the goals of the program, instead of resisting.  And that's going to be part of the skeleton script.  No new program necessary.

Damn!
 needed to see this today!!