Subliminal Talk
UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success (/Thread-UMS-On-Money-Abundance-and-Success)

UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-04-2019

After downloading UMS I checked the sha256 sums as usual. None of them matched. Re-downloaded one file and this time it matched. Re-downloaded another file and it still did not match the sum in the File @Shannon provided. Used another browser to re-download, it didn't match. I then downloaded the .zip files. Their sha256 sums did not match either, but once I unpacked the .zip's the checksums of the individual files matched. Finally Smile

I plan to run with the following pattern for starters: 3 days on (at 1 loop per day), 7 days off. I aim to do 3 cycles of this and take it from there.

Just finished the first loop. Noticeable yawning towards the end.

My main goal is to obliterate all of my many messed up beliefs concerning money, abundance, and success.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-08-2019

Day 5
Pattern 3x1 7x0

I feel solid as a rock. Right now nothing and nobody is able to influence my emotional state except I myself. This is pretty much a given after roughly 7 months on LTU.

Otherwise not much to tell yet.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - ncbeareatingman - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 07:27 AM)Raz Wrote: Day 5
Pattern 3x1 7x0

I feel solid as a rock. Right now nothing and nobody is able to influence my emotional state except I myself. This is pretty much a given after roughly 7 months on LTU.

Otherwise not much to tell yet.

Dayummm. Raz mah  Taz and all that Jazz. You are da bomb.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-08-2019

Just kindling my inner flame myself instead of allowing, expecting or wanting anyone else to do that.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-12-2019

Day 9
Pattern 1x4 5x0

Dreams, tiredness and a strange kind of anxiety. UMS packs a punch that is stronger than LTU in terms of immediate impact. I can see why jumping into the deep end could be overkill with this one.

I'll stick with this new usage pattern though, since it came to me in a trance-like state of mind, which I interpret as a direct nudge from my subconsciousness.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-12-2019

Day 10
Pattern 1x4 5x0 (3rd day off)

Slept 12 hours last night. My mind is foggy and my body feels exhausted.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-13-2019

Day 11
Pattern 1x4 5x0 (4th day off)

Slept 11.5 hours last night. To counter tossing around and shallow sleep, I put on some deep pink noise that I know works for me. It did the trick, as usual.

Otherwise I am a bit restless but at the same time I do not know what I want to spend my time on right now.

edit: There is a lot of anger and rage bubbling up.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-14-2019

I am only awake for a bit more than 10 hours and I am ready to go to bed again. Seems more and more like a resistance tactic. I remember a similar, albeit not that in-the-face, reaction towards DMSI.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-14-2019

Day 12
Pattern 1x4 5x0 (5th day off)

Slept 11 hours last night. Well, at least I woke up energized today.

RE: UMS - On Money, Abundance, and Success - Raz - 09-19-2019

Day 17
Pattern 1x4 5x0 (4th day off)

Interesting and relevant dreams. Other than that, I think I notice subtle but distinct changes in how I react and perceive my environment. There is more self-worth and more will to enforce personal and professional boundaries. Self-worth seems to be a critical part of feeling 'worthy' to achieve success. While it is simple for me to understand that, I always had difficulties in creating my own self-worth.