Subliminal Talk
Greenhaze UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Greenhaze UMS (/Thread-Greenhaze-UMS)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 10-15-2019

So been a bit since last update what has happened

Went to that three day event with my mentor, met a couple self made millionaires had a good time learned a lot from them, also had another meeting last Thursday with my mentor's mentor, who is also a millionaire, retired at 40 he's just travelling and teaching other people how to do the same thing he did also been buying nice dress shirts and getting a suit as well.

My business which is in drop shipping which my mentor is helping me with same thing he is doing (he will be retired in 2 years he said last night he is only a couple years older than me) that is slowly starting to take off and going to start making me money soon, have my mom now doing all her Christmas shopping through me because who im partnered with who i get my products from i get discounts/ wholesale prices from big brand stores like Apple, Sportchek, Home depot all these big stores, and if they buy from those stores i get a commission on each purchase and a bonus as well if i hit certain targets.

Now originally my mom was extremely skeptical of what i was doing, thought i was doing a pyramid all this negative stuff went and added one more loop next morning she looked through my catalogue i have, told her about the partner stores and said she would do her Christmas shopping through me, went from total dismissal to totally onboard.

Also on the subject of what i said last post about somehow running UMS and DMSI in the future timeline TID, Had my boss twice today say i was muscular and my other boss who is also female thought she said bulge and got into a conversation about that for 30 seconds before she corrected her and said bulk because she wanted my help to move some filing cabinets and desks in her office.

Also does UMS help with talking to people, making sales if you are introverted and don't talk to people and struggle with it? does it help you build that skillset?

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Shannon - 10-15-2019

Read through the points in the description carefully.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 10-22-2019

So a couple things since last update but first with UMS do i just set it and forget it? just let it do its thing and don't even think about it besides the goal and thats it?

and only thing i need to do i just talk to people and i cant start making money, I just never learned how to talk to people, was always introverted just a skillset i need to learn. I have the world at my fingertips can retire in two years if i wanted to with UMS all i need to do is talk to people and i have an anxiety, a fear of it when i try to and it's a fear of saying the wrong thing, so i'm overthinking trying to find something perfect to say and i dont say anything, it's just this one small thing holding me back

Why is it holding me back? It's so small and insignifcant thing to learn and do and it's holding me back when i want to move past it, how do i get umsto move me past it? I dont want to wait 6 months to learn something so easy why cant UMS just remove the fear or anxiety so i can make money, Everything else is in place it's just talking to people i need to do and i can retire in two years or less easily

How do i know to do more or less loops? more days off for bloom or less?

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Shannon - 10-23-2019

UMS is a set of instructions. It doesn't "do" anything. You do what is instructed. So let's look at this.

You are afraid of socializing, and you are stuck on this point. This is a seemingly minor thing, but you feel like you can't move past it. You think it's blocking you from achieving your goals.

Both of those are wrong. You can move past it, and you can also go around it. There are ways to make money that don't involve needing to talk to people. So what we have here is a fear being used to hide another fear, and block your progress.

The fear of socializing isn't the whole picture, because if it was, your subconscious would simply have sidestepped it and found a way to accomplish your goals without having to do that, or it would have dissolved that fear. That isn't what's happening.

So you are working on your fears, but your subconscious is trying to block your progress and deceive your conscious mind into believing that "through this fear is the only way, and we can't get past it."

The deeper fear is the fear of accomplishing something else. Probably the fear of accomplishing UMS.

To overcome this, you need more of something. More time, exposure, and/or volume. You're asking what to do differently, meaning your fearful subconscious is also blocking the autocofig module from working. Here is what I do.

Run X loops for Y number of days, wait a week, observe the bloom. If you see a bloom, observe when it fades out, and then limit the days off to the day before it fades out. So if it fades out after 5 days for that number of loops at that volume and in that format, you would set bloom time to 4 days. If you see no bloom, then you need to significantly increase your loops.

Most people seem to do well with 4-5 loops for 1-3 days on and then 3-5 days off.

What are you currently doing?

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 10-23-2019

I'm currently doing 7 loops a day for 4 days on 3 days off Ultrasonic with speakers while i sleep at 74 percent volume on vlc media player, i tested it first with trickling stream and ocean and it wasn't loud, a nice comfortable volume.

And how do you know what bloom looks or feels like? because i honestly have absolutely no idea i dont feel any different on days off

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Shannon - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 04:35 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: I'm currently doing 7 loops a day for 4 days on 3 days off Ultrasonic with speakers while i sleep at 74 percent volume on vlc media player, i tested it first with trickling stream and ocean and it wasn't loud, a nice comfortable volume.

And how do you know what bloom looks or feels like? because i honestly have absolutely no idea i dont feel any different on days off

Have you tried any other format than masked alone?

Bloom, for me, depends on how many loops I do.  If I do enough to overpower any resistance, it follows a pattern where for the first day or two, I either notice that I am cranky and short tempered, or I am extremely productive.  Cranky means we are pushing part of me faster and/or further than it wants to go.

The next couple days I feel great and I have all sorts of cool stuff happening in the form of manifestations and ideas and productivity.

Then within 1 or 2 days after that the effects fade and I need to re-run the program.  I do 8x1, 4x0 most cycles.

With resistance, depending on your personality type, you're either going to need one dose and then a sufficient amount of bloom time (too much exposure will be resisted), or you're going to have to carpet bomb to get past the resistance (if you can't find a good number of loops/days on to get any results from.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Paul1131 - 10-23-2019

Shannon, when you say 8X1 4X0 you mean you run one loop for eight days, then take four off, Correct?

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Shannon - 10-24-2019

(10-23-2019, 08:28 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: Shannon, when you say 8X1  4X0 you mean you run one loop for eight days, then take four off, Correct?

I mean run 8 loops for 1 day and then take 4 days off.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 11-01-2019

So took your advice Shannon i switched to 8 loops once a day then i went two days off, after i did that i did have what you have alot of ideas and a massive switch in my mindset and thinking, and i sat down and talked with myself saying you can retire in 2 years or less, just go out and do it, put in what it takes in a year you can be retired and not have to wake up at 6 and go to work anymore.

This was next day after i had a meeting with my coach/mentor his father in law who is in the business as well with him was showing a plan, the steps of the business and he got into the money aspect of it, which i hadn't seen before, i knew how much you could make but didn't know how long and he just simplified it and made it look just so easy and i got this energy in me, this desire i got extremely excited i actually couldn't sleep, stayed up all night my mind just in overdrive, and before this meeting my thinking was "when i retire" it did a complete 180 in a couple hours and went to "You're retired now, what do you want to do?" My mind decided it was a forgone conclusion, it was already done.

So now I'm up all night and I'm thinking what do i want to do now and i just followed my intuition, my gut feeling and i started looking for a show on Netflix that i seen a couple years ago about two guys and they started travelling all over the world been to a massive amount of countries and Antarctica, couldn't find it because Netflix took it off, so I'm looking at google for travel shows and i end up on a website for the best travel shows of all time, but nothing is interesting me about them then i get to one with Ewan Mcgregor and his best friend, they took a bike trip in 2004 from London to New York going through Eastern Europe, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia then to Alaska and down to New York.

Now that interested me greatly, started watching it and before when i would watch something like this my mind would be thinking "i couldn't do this, the logistics of it alone getting all the visas and everything would be too much hassle" now it's "I'm doing this where am i going to do it?" so i started thinking and the one thing i wanted to do but like i said always stopped myself with negative thinking was, driving down the pan-american from northern alaska down to cape horn, now i'm visualizing doing it, what vehicle im doing it in, the colour of said vehicle, every detail about it and im also getting a big world map to put on my wall and planning it out city by city, road by road.

Also had another meeting with mentor yesterday, so besides the above he has noticed massive changes from a two months ago i have been dressing better, talking better, better posture, everything has just gotten better and i didn't even realize it, just did them unconsciously.

On a side note today i went for a donair and in walks a girl who was very very flirty with me back on dmsi a year ago, most definitely could have had sex with her but it was so surprising to see her, i was just stunned because she had been popping into my mind the last two weeks randomly. So was interested in that and what i posted a while ago asking if in the future about DMSI and UMS being able to run them together, because that was a manifestation plain and simple, not even a pure blind coincidence, straight up manifestation.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 11-01-2019

(11-01-2019, 11:09 PM)Greenhaze Wrote: So took your advice Shannon i switched to 8 loops once a day then i went two days off, after i did that i did have what you have alot of ideas and a massive switch in my mindset and thinking, and i sat down and talked with myself saying you can retire in 2 years or less, just go out and do it, put in what it takes in a year you can be retired and not have to wake up at 6 and go to work anymore.

This was next day after i had a meeting with my coach/mentor his father in law who is in the business as well with him was showing a plan, the steps of the business and he got into the money aspect of it, which i hadn't seen before, i knew how much you could make but didn't know how long and he just simplified it and made it look just so easy and i got this energy in me, this desire i got extremely excited i actually couldn't sleep, stayed up all night my mind just in overdrive, and before this meeting my thinking was "when i retire" it did a complete 180 in a couple hours and went to "You're retired now, what do you want to do?" My mind decided it was a forgone conclusion, it was already done.

So now I'm up all night and I'm thinking what do i want to do now and i just followed my intuition, my gut feeling and i started looking for a show on Netflix that i seen a couple years ago about two guys and they started travelling all over the world been to a massive amount of countries and Antarctica, couldn't find it because Netflix took it off, so I'm looking at google for travel shows and i end up on a website for the best travel shows of all time, but nothing is interesting me about them then i get to one with Ewan Mcgregor and his best friend, they took a bike trip in 2004 from London to New York going through Eastern Europe, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia then to Alaska and down to New York.

Now that interested me greatly, started watching it and before when i would watch something like this my mind would be thinking "i couldn't do this, the logistics of it alone getting all the visas and everything would be too much hassle" now it's "I'm doing this where am i going to do it?" so i started thinking and the one thing i wanted to do but like i said always stopped myself with negative thinking was, driving down the pan-american from northern alaska down to cape horn, now i'm visualizing doing it, what vehicle im doing it in, the colour of said vehicle, every detail about it and im also getting a big world map to put on my wall and planning it out city by city, road by road.

Also had another meeting with mentor yesterday, so besides the above he has noticed massive changes from a two months ago i have been dressing better, talking better, better posture, everything has just gotten better and i didn't even realize it, just did them unconsciously.

On a side note today i went for a donair and in walks a girl who was very very flirty with me back on dmsi a year ago, most definitely could have had sex with her but it was so surprising to see her, i was just stunned because she had been popping into my mind the last two weeks randomly. So was interested in that and what i posted a while ago asking if in the future about DMSI and UMS being able to run them together, because that was a manifestation plain and simple, not even a pure blind coincidence, straight up manifestation.

Almost forgot about something else it slipped my mind, i have a name list for my business just people i know family and friends that sort of thing, well i had a conflicting appointment so i had to move one around and when i phoned the girl who was on my name list answered and within 10 seconds she was wanting to know what i was up to because we hadn't talked in awhile and i told her i started my own drop shipping business, she immediately wanted to know what i was selling, and the info to the website.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 06-23-2020

So haven't updated in a while but i have been doing a mlm for a couple months have made a bit of money but after this new run of ums i started last night i am looking to move away from it and start a shopify. I have spent the last day researching what to sell, where to source everything like that, main reason i am switching is because i want more money and feel like shopify will help me reach my goals quicker.

I did try it in the past but never got past planning stage, always got distracted with something, now im focused and know i can start making money on it doesn't even matter if it only makes me a few hundred  a month starting out, i know it will grow into thousands and thousands of dollars a month and with ums i believe it will help me with ads for facebook, or on google, i will just know know instinctively what to do even with covid going on i know i will still be making money.

RE: Greenhaze UMS - Greenhaze - 07-16-2020

Quick update Im looking into more ways for income diversifying getting multiple streams I am also starting to work out more and not sure if this is ums but i have been looking to buying a house not big house just a small one all i need so i have started saving about 85 percent of my income right now also helps i have no debt or expenses other than groceries and my dog.

For the ums bullet points i just read through them i am doing 150 percent on almost all, only ones i am not have to do with the execution of the businesses, which i am 100 percent sure is from some sort of fear of failing it, which sucks cause i am getting ideas from everything, for example i was at work and something made me look up and there's some shape on the wall but my mind just started going and i made a shirt design out of that.

So when i get past this fear there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that ill be raking in money from all these ideas and businesses i'm thinking of, as soon as it is gone i know for a fact i will be retired in a year or less from that day it goes away