Subliminal Talk
EP UMS JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EP UMS JOURNAL (/Thread-EP-UMS-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-31-2019

Day 1:

So I bought UMS and I intend to use it so I can finally stop being broke and start making money. Enought to buy LTU5 and MLS, weed, Irish Whiskey, Pheromones, guitars and guitar making parts, a good MIDI keyboard, music software programs, recording software and equipment, a rig for my guitar (Specifically AX8 mark 2 when it finally comes out) some books, and maybe some other things. Since it's advised to set high goals and try to reach them, I'm going to say my goal for the program is $3600 a month. Then, if I ever find myself needing to move out, I'll have the money. Or I could contribute some money to my family and not be considered a total deadbeat around here. Anyway, I'm excited to use this program! But first, I have to get it sorted out just how I'm going to use this program and when, so I posted a couple threads on the products forum asking some questions. I hope I get some useful answers soon so I can get this ball rolling. Anyway, I'm happy to start my UMS usage! Hopefully, I'll be making money in a short amount of time, but we'll see how long it takes. I plan on using this program for up to a year and seeing how much money I can make in that timeframe using this program. Also, it should be nice to have the auric shield! Great cherry on top of this UMS sunday Big Grin

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-01-2019

Day 2:

Ran 6 loops going to bed.

Not noticing any effects so far.

Will do a 6 loops a day x 3 days with 4 days off schedule. I came up with this after looking at some other peoples' posts.

Just came across this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ruRiTeX1jE

Interesting that I come across this now.

Still not noticing anything yet.

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-02-2019

Day 3:

Starting to notice some possible bloom: Feelings of bitterness arising. Mild feelings though. I just remind myself that all that happened to me happened for good reason, that I am responsible for my reality and my experiences and to stop feeling like the world owes me something or like I'm some sort of victim or that the world treats me unfairly or any of that crap. To stop with the poverty mindset.

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-02-2019

Still not noticing much. Even the bitterness was brief and mild (fortunately) but otherwise, nothing. Still, only been a few days. Prolly gonna take a while, I'm guessing, before I really start to notice the effects.

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-03-2019

Day 4:

Not noticing any effects. Maybe it takes a while?

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - Shannon - 09-04-2019

What's your usage pattern, number of loops and volume?

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: What's your usage pattern, number of loops and volume?

3 days a week of 2 loops during the day and 6 loops in a row at night, then 4 days break. Ultrasonic sub. Volume at 24 or 26 on my windows media player. 

Side note: a neighbour just called with two work opportunities: 1 that's a sign holding job, to which I said "Hell no" the other a catering job for $11 an hour. Not sure if this is UMS or this neighbour just being himself. He's always coming up to us with job opportunities.

Day 5 btw. Seeing a Babymetal concert today. And the opening act looks good too. Been hanging with my friend just jamming out to music making the drive to Orlando and waiting for our friend to arrive at his house we're waiting at. It's been a good ass day so far and it's gonna be a good day seeing this show! \m/

RE: EP UMS JOURNAL - tristan - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 10:29 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Day 5 btw. Seeing a Babymetal concert today. And the opening act looks good too. Been hanging with my friend just jamming out to music making the drive to Orlando and waiting for our friend to arrive at his house we're waiting at. It's been a good ass day so far and it's gonna be a good day seeing this show! \m/

WOOO that's awesome. I love Babymetal, planning to see them in february but I have to watch them in another country because they won't come where I live.

Thumbsup

(09-04-2019, 10:25 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: What's your usage pattern, number of loops and volume?

3 days a week of 2 loops during the day and 6 loops in a row at night, then 4 days break. Ultrasonic sub. Volume at 24 or 26 on my windows media player. 

Side note: a neighbour just called with two work opportunities: 1 that's a sign holding job, to which I said "Hell no" the other a catering job for $11 an hour. Not sure if this is UMS or this neighbour just being himself. He's always coming up to us with job opportunities.

Point 1. You ignored the advice I gave you.  I gave you that advice so you could observe the bloom.  This program is designed to execute primarily during bloom, specifically to help you past stonewalling.  What you are reporting sounds like stonewalling.

Point 2. The ASRB is designed such that all loops must be completed back to back or you degrade the results.  But you already knew that, didn't you.

Point #3. 3 day at 8 loops and 4 days off, you came up with this where?  Reading what other people are doing?  Why would you ignore my advice in favor of this?  

Point #4. "Volume at 24 or 26 on my windows media player." does not tell me anything.  24 or 26 out of what?  30?  50? 100?  Are you playing it through one volume adjustment or a chain of them (program separate from OS?)?  Speakers?  Are they external speakers?  If so, what volume are THEY set to?

This sounds to me like impatience at best.  You might as well just play it 24/7 until you overload at that point, if you want to be impatient instead of listening.  That will show you something.

Okay, I'll go back to once a week then. You were right I got that from what others were doing. I thought once in a week would be too weak and I wanted to get this really going as fast as possible. It's 26 out of 100 on WMP. You are correct that I was being impatient. I will start taking your advice from now on.

In that case the next thing you should do is spend the next 7 days observing the bloom. You are looking for when it becomes noticeable consciously that something is happening, and when it fades out. You are also looking for what specifically happens.

At the end of that 7 days, go back over what you saw and make a decision as to how to proceed. Do not split up your loops, run them all at once. 8 loops is about 12 hours, but when I ran 8 loops, I did them back to back, even though that meant I had to wait after waking up to go out and do things around town.

If you notice nothing at all during those 7 days, then I suggest you try carpet bombing. Run it like Darth Xedonias did in the beginning, or maybe even 24/7. If you are stonewalling, you want to break through that resistance.

Otherwise, you should notice that when you give your subconscious a chance to stop feeling "told what to do" it will stop resisting and start executing. That's what the bloom is for.