Subliminal Talk
Universal Detox 5.5G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Universal Detox 5.5G Journal (/Thread-Universal-Detox-5-5G-Journal)

Universal Detox 5.5G Journal - UniversalMan - 08-22-2019

Today it is the first day after a night of 6 loops of UD....

I have done E3 before this, and in E3 there is also the whole UD program, but....

Today I am so tired,my physical body kinda hurts, dull pain all across the body....
I can't recall when it was the last time I felt this way....
Mentally I am like in a different time and space...
Emotionally I feel ok, but very tired....tired like...today I just wanna rest , but of course, that it is not possible...
work work work

Today it is a heavy day....

I am sure that in a few days this will pass...

Will update this journal when I can and when it will be something interesting to write.

RE: Universal Detox 5.5G Journal - UniversalMan - 08-24-2019

Today I feel much better, but, I must say...

This sub is really "kicking my butt", probably as a standalone haves a more direct impact.

I feel, that on the first day I started listening, the sub brought straight up to surface probably some big issues that were pulled out like a cork from a bottle, and while listening I felt an expansion, like there was more room inside and around me,also a tingling sensations in my head and crown, like a release of something big....

The sub is working , and I am excited because I know that soon I will be free from things I struggled with long time.
Big Grin

RE: Universal Detox 5.5G Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 01:22 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Today I feel much better, but, I must say...

This sub is really "kicking my butt", probably as a standalone haves a more direct impact.

I feel, that on the first day I started listening, the sub brought straight up to surface probably some big issues that were pulled out like a  cork from a bottle, and while listening I felt an expansion, like there was more room inside and around me,also a tingling sensations in my head and crown, like a release of something big....

The sub is working , and I am excited because I know that soon I will be free from things I struggled with long time.
Big Grin

Awesome Man. Love reading about this and seeing your progress ALREADY!  It is one I know I'll need to do and infact will,with or without a subliminal....detoxing. more power to ya courageous soul !!

RE: Universal Detox 5.5G Journal - UniversalMan - 09-07-2019

Readers, I stopped with UD yesterday ,and started with Directional reflection shield, I will continue to write this journal as soon as I start UD again in some later time.

Btw with UD was going great (but since i did E3 before UD (E3 haves UD inside) i figured out that there are other priorities), I changed subs because I feel that I am under a lot of other people influences and energetic attacks.