Subliminal Talk
UMS The Word - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS The Word (/Thread-UMS-The-Word)

Pages: 1 2

UMS The Word - Omni3 - 08-17-2019

Hi Folks

So I've decided to create a UMS Journal. I'm not sure how much I'll write, but it makes sense as I'm lurking around the forum and sometimes when I have something to add it doesn't seem fair to hijack others' journals.

I've been on UMS for about 3 weeks now. It seems the E3 component is worth the price of entry all by itself. Plus with USLM in the mix. Prior to this I was on USLM3 for about 6 months... I felt so good on USLM3 that I really didn't want to stop. I just felt like a USLM3 with a focus on getting money would be amazing... Well I take my hat off to The SubMaster General Genius we know as Shannon Matteson.

3 weeks in on UMS and I have all the great feelings of USLM3 and MORE!!! - because E3 (and FRM) have been busy clearing out stuff.

Now ME2 has been increasing my energy levels at times that my body feels light and all aches, nig,gles and tensions seem to disappear. I'm guessing ME is sourcing sexual energy as part of the fuel. I have been taking jing tonics/herbs etc for a long time and last week I noticed my testosterone scent was a mild version of what I recall of my 18 year old self, and I'm many many moons from there. I think the additional benefits of ME2 are that my yoga and martial arts abilities/progress are off the charts. I see myself doing handstands and suchlike (comfortably) within a month or two at the rate I'm going.

Tensions/Traumas held in my body/ligaments and energy field are melting away - Thank you for this Shannon!!!

For the last week I've been thinking about getting a 4wd vehicle to have some fun going off road and getting closer to nature. I have started making plans with my friends to join a pool/snooker club and play pool regularly and just today in the park I decided I'll take up tennis with my friend, and I haven't played regularly since I was a teenager.

Folks if you can only get one subliminal get Ultimate Monetary Success and start to notice your life change!!!

When I get going I can talk for England.... Wink 

Love, Peace and UMS to all!!!

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - Omni3 - 08-20-2019

3rd week in. I did 7 loops last night. Felt good. That's my 6th night this week - started this week at 2 loops per night and went to 3 loops and last night was 7 loops for the first time - still ok to keep going!!!

I figured - when you start a new job and there's lots to learn you come home mentally tired for the first week. So you crash early and by the second week you've adjusted. UMS has been very similar to this, so I'm choosing and desiring to up my loop count. Not sure when I'll take a break yet.

More is better for me - seems like I'm blasting through resistance.

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - Omni3 - 08-30-2019

So how deep is UMS's FRM/E3 digging?

Did 3x8 this week. (3 nights of 8 loops - aiming for 4 or 5 nights off). I'm now on my first night off and just awoke from a dream at 4am...

My dream was reliving a death trauma from a previous incarnation. The area of my body where the trauma occurred now feels looser and free-er than I ever recall. This area of the body, psychologically/energetically speaking relates to being grounded, security, prosperity and abundance. Plus this area has been on my vision board for the past few years.

What I had been doing was asking various areas of my body 'why?' are they holding on to stuff.

There's a saying that goes "The issues are in the tissues"

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - ncbeareatingman - 08-31-2019

(08-30-2019, 08:12 PM)Omni3 Wrote: So how deep is UMS's FRM/E3 digging?

Did 3x8 this week. (3 nights of 8 loops - aiming for 4 or 5 nights off). I'm now on my first night off and just awoke from a dream at 4am...

My dream was reliving a death trauma from a previous incarnation. The area of my body where the trauma occurred now feels looser and free-er than I ever recall. This area of the body, psychologically/energetically speaking relates to being grounded, security, prosperity and abundance. Plus this area has been on my vision board for the past few years.

What I had been doing was asking various areas of my body 'why?' are they holding on to stuff.

You're Amazing!!

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - Omni3 - 09-01-2019

(08-31-2019, 05:07 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 08:12 PM)Omni3 Wrote: So how deep is UMS's FRM/E3 digging?

You're Amazing!!

Thank you Keith Smile

You're amazing too

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - Omni3 - 09-11-2019

This video is spot on and right up UMS' street:

How To Escape Poverty - 'Is Your Thinking Keeping You Poor?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_ruRiTeX1jE

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - ncbeareatingman - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 08:12 AM)Omni3 Wrote: This video is spot on and right up UMS' street:

Seen it. Watched 10 days ago...every time I see a video like this on YT like Jake Ducey's or Ashley,or Tony Robbins and the like ALL good and inspiring,but when I do I think UMS is already doing this for me,this which they talk about,UMS is comi8ng about,bringing about in my,your,our realities! Thats the amazing Part. giving the subconscious mind the "Go Ahead' to do so and be so with our conscious living it all. this program is a real Muther for Ya!!

RE: Omni3's UMS Journal - Omni3 - 09-11-2019

(09-11-2019, 08:34 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 08:12 AM)Omni3 Wrote: This video is spot on and right up UMS' street:

Seen it. Watched 10 days ago...every time I see a video like this on YT like Jake Ducey's or Ashley,or Tony Robbins and the like ALL good and inspiring,but when I do I think UMS is already doing this for me,this which they talk about,UMS is comi8ng about,bringing about in my,your,our realities! Thats the amazing Part. giving the subconscious mind the "Go Ahead' to do so and be so with our conscious living it all. this program is a real Muther for Ya!!

Yes, they're all great. We're really lucky to be on this journey with UMS - and whats UMS2 gonna be like.

RE: UMS The Word - Omni3 - 09-11-2019

(I'm in my 6th week of UMS)

A week or so ago when I was running 8x3 I had a dream of an off the charts energy healer - The Magus of Java - teaching me about the energy ball/bubble I've been feeling in my body - he was laughing all the way through.

The laughing was infectious. So not only was he teaching me about the energy work and moving the energy in my body but he was also teaching me to laugh more and more, so I have been doing just that recently. I burst into spontaneous laughter in the shower before yoga this evening and was smiling a lot during the class (and feeling amazing). I conjecture I'm feeling even better than I did on USLM3 - perhaps its the E3 component in UMS.

When telling my friend (Who bought and started UMS about 2 weeks after me - btw his posture has improved...) I was infecting him with the laughter too. It was great fun.

I feel UMS is having a profound healing effect on me - its worth it just for this, plus I've been focused on getting a website and system set up for a biz.

OAN - I've been doing a bit more cleaning plus I've been watching loads of Shark Tank and Dragon's Den - It's all very inspiring.

If anyone from the UK remembers a Cannon ad.... I'll paraphrase:

"If anyone can @Shannon  can!!"

RE: UMS The Word - Omni3 - 09-28-2019

Congrats on DMSI 3.3.2 release folks. I look forward to getting on it after I'm sorted over here on UMS.

Update:

I've been getting horny as f*** these last few weeks. My presence/energy is getting me attention everywhere I go.

I decided yesterday to create/source an audio for a cha ching sound to play when I receive a payment notification email from my soon to go live online/offline venture (btw the venture dropped in my inbox soon after my start of UMS, so I've been slowly setting it up for launch)

Whilst searching for the cha ching sound I came across the sound of counting banknotes... So I decided to record my own sound of me counting banknotes Smile - which sounds great.

So in the early hours of this morning I dreamt I was counting loads and loads of banknotes - I ended up with stacks of banknotes in neat piles. I'm looking forward to bringing this into the physical.

Love, joy, DMSI and prosperity to all.

RE: UMS The Word - Omni3 - 12-13-2019

Had an NDRS effect the other week:

I had 2 'friends' (A & B) with whom I caught up with over a meal. After the meal walking past the restaurant as we were leaving was another friend ( C ) whom I've been hanging around with more often since USLM3 when one of my goals was to have a good group of friends. Incidentally friend C has also been on USLM3 and is now on UMS after seeing changes in me.

I greeted friend C and when saying goodbye to 'friends' A&B (who tend to be inauthentic with me and narcissistic to varying degrees) I felt two 'cords' directed at me. I also felt the cords instantly deflected away from me.

For clarity and feedback purposes - the 2 'darting cords' were targeted from each 'friend' (A&B) - one towards my throat and the other towards my brow/3rd eye. The cords were deflected at a distance of 10 to 12 inches from my physical body.
At the point of the deflection could be described as a wide V shape. Imagine an arrow striking a flat surface at 45 degrees incoming and bouncing off at a correspondiong 45 degrees.

I was aware of their attempts to cord (read 'control'). Their body language was fidgety as they realised their attempt to cord was foiled. These deflections happened just before we shook hands to say goodbye - so we were all at hand shaking distance.

This is all very interesting and I'm very grateful for this.

RE: UMS The Word - UniversalMan - 05-21-2020

Hi, Omni, anny updates?

Btw what is/was your listening schedule?

RE: UMS The Word - Omni3 - 05-21-2020

(05-21-2020, 01:19 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Hi, Omni, anny updates?

Hey @UniversalMan message received. I'll reflect and reply shortly.

RE: UMS The Word - UniversalMan - 05-21-2020

(05-21-2020, 01:55 PM)Omni3 Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 01:19 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: Hi, Omni, anny updates?

Hey @UniversalMan message received. I'll reflect and reply shortly.

Ok, thank you