Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Omni3 - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 01:14 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 12:48 PM)Omni3 Wrote: So you're using bluetooth speakers...and headphones.. and you're getting execution? That's good information.

I've been using BT devices ever since I first started using IML products and never had execution issues. I was completely unaware until a few weeks ago that they aren't recommended. I've also used noise cancelling earbuds and still executed just fine. IDK if using only wired headphones and speaker connections would produce better results, and occasionally I do use wired earbuds, but over the past 2.5 years I've gotten stellar results form every sub I've used, all being utilized with Bluetooth devices.

Thanks for that. I'm sure many here will appreciate that.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-12-2019

Seems I'm developing a tougher skin, and even fighting back and standing up for myself more. Although on subs like AM6 and LTU5 this started to become a habit; on UMS, this is the person I actually AM now. I put up with no BS whatsoever, not even from my management team at work, not from my Daughter, NO ONE.

I noticed after waking up this morning that I feel in tune with the vibration of abundance and wealth. I feel as if things in life have become easier for me to obtain in general with little to no struggle.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-12-2019

(10-12-2019, 01:17 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Seems I'm developing a tougher skin, and even fighting back and standing up for myself more. Although on subs like AM6 and LTU5 this started to become a habit; on UMS, this is the person I actually AM now. I put up with no BS whatsoever, not even from my management team at work, not from my Daughter, NO ONE.

I noticed after waking up this morning that I feel in tune with the vibration of abundance and wealth. I feel as if things in life have become easier for me to obtain in general with little to no struggle.

That's cool! Glad to hear it man!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-13-2019

(10-12-2019, 02:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 01:17 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Seems I'm developing a tougher skin, and even fighting back and standing up for myself more. Although on subs like AM6 and LTU5 this started to become a habit; on UMS, this is the person I actually AM now. I put up with no BS whatsoever, not even from my management team at work, not from my Daughter, NO ONE.

That's cool! Glad to hear it man!

Thank you brother.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-13-2019

Think my subconscious is sending me a clear message. I’ve been thinking too small. See...from the very first day of using UMS, my intention was to make a gross income of $15,000 per month. For the past 3 days, as I’ve stated my desire, I have to keep correcting myself. Instead of 15 thousand per MONTH, I’ve been saying to myself $15,000 per DAY. I only catch it once it’s been said and have to backtrack, and this has happened literally dozens of times over the past 3 days. I’m not even sure of what to do with $15,000 per day but I wouldn’t mind trying to figure it out. So it looks like I’ll have to rewrite my monetary goals and dig deeper to see what happens when one shoots to make $15,000 daily. Even now I can feel a certain level of resistance melting away as I accept my new goal of making a gross income of 15k a day.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-13-2019

I like seeing this... lol

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Kol - 10-14-2019

(10-13-2019, 06:50 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Think my subconscious is sending me a clear message. I’ve been thinking too small. See...from the very first day of using UMS, my intention was to make a gross income of $15,000 per month. For the past 3 days, as I’ve stated my desire, I have to keep correcting myself. Instead of 15 thousand per MONTH, I’ve been saying to myself $15,000 per DAY. I only catch it once it’s been said and have to backtrack, and this has happened literally dozens of times over the past 3 days. I’m not even sure of what to do with $15,000 per day but I wouldn’t mind trying to figure it out. So it looks like I’ll have to rewrite my monetary goals and dig deeper to see what happens when one shoots to make $15,000 daily. Even now I can feel a certain level of resistance melting away as I accept my new goal of making a gross income of 15k a day.

Dude, same. Its like the floodgates are opening or have been opened. Its so possible. Why not.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-14-2019

(10-13-2019, 07:51 PM)Shannon Wrote: I like seeing this... lol

haha, first time I recall making a goal, or having a conscious goal overwritten without my knowledge.

(10-14-2019, 01:59 AM)Kol Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 06:50 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Think my subconscious is sending me a clear message. I’ve been thinking too small. See...from the very first day of using UMS, my intention was to make a gross income of $15,000 per month. For the past 3 days, as I’ve stated my desire, I have to keep correcting myself. Instead of 15 thousand per MONTH, I’ve been saying to myself $15,000 per DAY. I only catch it once it’s been said and have to backtrack, and this has happened literally dozens of times over the past 3 days. I’m not even sure of what to do with $15,000 per day but I wouldn’t mind trying to figure it out. So it looks like I’ll have to rewrite my monetary goals and dig deeper to see what happens when one shoots to make $15,000 daily. Even now I can feel a certain level of resistance melting away as I accept my new goal of making a gross income of 15k a day.

Dude, same. Its like the floodgates are opening or have been opened. Its so possible. Why not.

Exactly man, after about a couple minutes of consideration "why not" is exactly what I thought to myself. On my way to 15k a day I'm sure I'll know what $15,000 a month feels like anyway, only difference is that I probably won't plateaue at that income now.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - THolt - 10-14-2019

Wow this has inspired me to change my goals or to upgrade them rather .

Are you focusing on just this goal (15,000 day) or is there a broader overarching goal too that you are focusing on as well?

(10-14-2019, 05:02 AM)THolt Wrote: Wow this has inspired me to change my goals or to upgrade them rather .

Are you focusing on just this goal (15,000 day) or is there a broader overarching goal too that you are focusing on as well?

This goal is specifically what I want (as of now) for the financial area of my life. It in turn, will help to fund my life's purpose. Right now I'm simply telling myself that $15k daily is what I already make, and I forgot to mention it in the main update, but it already felt like I was making 15k monthly (although I'm not yet).

I think my subconscious actually knows how far it can currently take me, and the previous goal was me selling myself short (although I saw it as a reasonable starting point). Upon further reflection, I feel my subconscious automatically upgraded the goal since it didn't find 15 thousand per month an actual long-term challenge, and knew that only after about 2 months of making that kind of money, I'd go for more anyway.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - THolt - 10-14-2019

(10-14-2019, 06:18 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 05:02 AM)THolt Wrote: Wow this has inspired me to change my goals or to upgrade them rather .

This goal is specifically what I want (as of now) for the financial area of my life. It in turn, will help to fund my life's purpose. Right now I'm simply telling myself that $15k daily is what I already make, and I forgot to mention it in the main update, but it already felt like I was making 15k monthly (although I'm not yet).

I think my subconscious actually knows how far it can currently take me, and the previous goal was me selling myself short (although I saw it as a reasonable starting point). Upon further reflection, I feel my subconscious automatically upgraded the goal since it didn't find 15 thousand per month an actual long-term challenge, and knew that only after about 2 months of making that kind of money, I'd go for more anyway.
Oh ok 

I might change my goal to something similar. This would be a long term goal for me but it gets me really excited. 

Are you going to stay with gross income or will you change it to net?

(10-14-2019, 08:47 AM)THolt Wrote:
(10-14-2019, 06:18 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

Oh ok 

I might change my goal to something similar. This would be a long term goal for me but it gets me really excited. 

Are you going to stay with gross income or will you change it to net?

I'll stick with gross for now.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-15-2019

Unsure of what the hell is going on but I'm playing my last loops for the cycle. Currently listening on wireless earbuds at work, US track. after pulling my phone out of my pocket to check the time, I discovered that the volume was at O%, all the way down without me even touching the phone. during the 2nd loop, it seems that a large portion of the sub was skipped over, either that or time is going so fast that somehow 84 minutes felt like 30; although, I suspect foul play by my subconscious on this one. Either way, it seems as if the full 28 loops can't even be counted for this cycle smh.