Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-05-2019

(10-04-2019, 01:09 PM)Ale Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 08:47 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: 2nd day of bloom. I primarily keep feeling urges to run the sub, but don't want to sabotage the bloom period. I have les than 12 hours before the next cycle anyway so it makes no sense to go against the set bloom period anyway. Although the past 3 days, I've manifested some very awesome self-improvement tools (courtesy of USLM I'm sure), I'm still feeling like something is missing. Perhaps because I know that I'm not currently living in alignment with my purpose. No depression, just a mild feeling of desensitization to everything around me right now.

I have been feeling the same during my last bloom. Like I really needed to run the sub again because I was feeling like shit. I feel relieved to read I wasn't the only one who felt that way!

Yup, I didn’t feel negative, It was just a craving. Like a thirst when you haven’t had water for a while.

(10-04-2019, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you not fight those urges.  That is most likely your subconscious telling you what it needs to achieve the program's goals best.

Noted. Guess I’ll simply play 1 loop to satisfy the urge on bloom days, if the urge arises.

I manifested $1200. I want supposed to even get this money for another 30 days.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-06-2019

No idea what’s wrong today. I’ve been tired and lethargic for the most part, I’ve also had a headache for most of the day

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-06-2019

Headache is gone, so is the lethargy. This is due to a desire I had dismissed a couple months back, only to come around and finally purchase it. It couldn’t have been at a better time too. Came out of the house for the first time today just to get food. I’m dressed in a shirt, basketball shorts and slippers that are all different colors. When I leave the house to make only 1-2 stops I literally couldn’t care less about how I look lol. In any case, when I stepped to the counter to make my order, the Manager of the restaurant greeted me, although she sounded friendly she instantly apologized for sounding mean when she spoke. I simply smiled and told her it’s fine, ppl tell me I sound mean all the time. After ordering my food I can tell we had built rapport because someone came in acting ridiculous and she immediately looked over at me with a “this idiot” look on her face. We both then laughed at the same time. Must be celebrity effect kicking in.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - JackOfHearts - 10-08-2019

(10-05-2019, 09:15 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: I manifested $1200. I want supposed to even get this money for another 30 days.

How did it happen?

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-08-2019

(10-08-2019, 12:29 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 09:15 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: I manifested $1200. I want supposed to even get this money for another 30 days.

How did it happen?

It's related to me using all my military education benefits under the post 9/11 GI bill. the benefits have been exhausted due to my current program, afterwards, a review of my account is done to see rather or not I'm eligible for the $1200 I paid into another program 10 years ago. I any case I was told it takes at least 30 days and that's IF I'm even approved to get it back. It came only 2 days later.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-08-2019

Last day of the bloom. Making $15,000+ monthly is starting to feel normal. I haven't reached that goal yet, but when I visualize it, I feel as if it's already happened, as opposed to feeling grateful that the result is on the way. I've also been fighting urges to consume caffeine and have sex, no idea why. I'm on my 4th and last day of the bloom. Next cycle is 23 loops and two bloom days afterwards.

Edit: Didn't like the fact that my cycle/bloom count was identical to a previous one so soon. I've decided I'll be doing 28 loops (4 per day for 7 days) and taking a 5-day bloom period after that for the next cycle, which begins at midnight.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-09-2019

Starting at midnight, I started playing loops. During the first loop, I had sex for the first time in weeks. Tried listening with headphones on, but things got wild so they came off. Restarted the loops. Only had 5 hours of sleep but woke up calm, energetic and ready to tackle the day. Upon waking, I immediately made a list of things I HAD to get done. I proceeded to then go ahead and go to Walmart to get a journal that I'll be using to write out an overall life blueprint. This of course includes the area of wealth.

Afterwards, I made my way to the T-mobile store to check out the power beats pros. Since they come in black, and are relatively small, I figure my dreadlocks can cover them and keep management from easily noticing them while I work, not to mention they have a 9-hour battery life which is more than what I need to play my UMS loops for the day. In any case, I went there and although I wasn't in much of a mood to talk, the Cashier kept making jokes to loosen things up between us. In the middle of a conversation, she asked if I'd be financing or buying cash. The financing would require a credit check but my credit is currently frozen so no one can access it. Buying outright when I can is my preference anyway, so that it's a bill out of the way instead of being stretched out. The cashier and I built up an excellent rapport by the end of the transaction, with her doing 90% of the work lol.

Got to my class and my Professor seemed very excited to see me, even told me about how his day so far had went and told jokes, again I humored him but didn't really care to talk. The celebrity vibe has definitely kicked in here. I can socialize with and charm people but I care nothing for the outcome of the interaction. People are seeming to try harder to get me to like them too, even perfect strangers. Even when I don't feel like talking though I never display rude behavior.

In any case with the new wireless earbuds I shouldn't have to worry about not getting the spatial sound effects with the sub for dual brain hemispheric processing like I would have with the mono Bluetooth speaker.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-09-2019

Had more of the celebrity effect reveal itself after getting out of class. Had an urge to play the lottery so I bought a ticket. I won...a free ticket. I’ll mark this as a win since I’ve never even gotten that much from a lottery before.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-10-2019

Currently running my last loop for today. I have a sense of everything being all good. No conscious or subconscious worries can be sensed in my financial life, or any other area for that matter.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Omni3 - 10-10-2019

So you're using bluetooth speakers...and headphones.. and you're getting execution? That's good information.

(10-10-2019, 12:48 PM)Omni3 Wrote: So you're using bluetooth speakers...and headphones.. and you're getting execution? That's good information.

I've been using BT devices ever since I first started using IML products and never had execution issues. I was completely unaware until a few weeks ago that they aren't recommended. I've also used noise cancelling earbuds and still executed just fine. IDK if using only wired headphones and speaker connections would produce better results, and occasionally I do use wired earbuds, but over the past 2.5 years I've gotten stellar results form every sub I've used, all being utilized with Bluetooth devices.

Finding things to be grateful for every single day. My luck in general seems to have risen back to the level of luck it was on while I used LTU5, if not even higher. Got a notification for a resource I could use to solve an issue I've been having in regards to maintaining desired vibrational frequencies, without my own conscious input. I of course bought it 60 seconds after receiving the email, and it cost less than a fast food value meal. It is along the lines of rule 4 stuff so no details can be given.