Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-25-2019

Hmm so right after the first loop of my cycle something unusual happened. 9 minutes into the second loop, the subliminal paused, and then my headphones shut off, all without me even touching my phone or my headphones. Resistance maybe? Idk, In the past this would’ve have pissed me off like it did back when I used AM6, but I simply just shrugged it off and decided to do a 6-hour bloom, and do the other 2 loops I intended to play upon awakening, which is what I’m currently doing right now.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 09-25-2019

(09-25-2019, 04:16 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Hmm so right after the first loop of my cycle something unusual happened. 9 minutes into the second loop, the subliminal paused, and then my headphones shut off, all without me even touching my phone or my headphones. Resistance maybe? Idk, In the past this would’ve have pissed me off like it did back when I used AM6, but I simply just shrugged it off and decided to do a 6-hour bloom, and do the other 2 loops I intended to play upon awakening, which is what I’m currently doing right now.

Sweet!! I'd Love to see Shannon do a subliminal simply called "Flow" !

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-25-2019

Wow, started playing the trickling stream track and once again, 9 minutes into the sub it pauses for no apparent reason. This is either a bug in the app I’m using or resistance.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-26-2019

over the past 2 days, I've managed to come across 3 different resources that can help me with establishing and maintaining UMS for the long-term.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-27-2019

11 loops left to go in this cycle. I'm finding myself visualizing my desires far more clearly than I've been able to in months. every time I'm visualizing, I clearly see the thoughts and feel the emotions associated with possessing my desires. I also feel a strong surge of positive energy in my chest.

I eliminated one of the resources I found as a possibility, as the other two are higher quality and basically fulfill my needs better than it anyway. Saved myself $100 through discernment.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-28-2019

Find myself listing my desires. I may also be experiencing resistance however as I fapped numerous times yesterday. I think this has to be resistance because I was offered sex the other night and turned it down, but all of a sudden I’m fapping and have no desire for actual intercourse?

Yesterday I also had thoughts of learning how to push my personal power and authority to even greater heights, for the sake of navigating social situations and circumstances a lot easier, and getting more of what I want and need out of people at will.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-01-2019

3 loops left to go in this cycle. currently playing one on the new BT speaker. Speaking of which, I'm feeling uncomfortable emotionally while this loop is playing. Feels like a nerve is being hit below the surface. Instead of fighting it I'll just allow the sub to do what it needs. I find myself starting to watch and listen to content that deals with gaining business and financial success more frequently over the past couple days. I'm also trying to figure out ways to fund my current business idea.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-01-2019

Finishing up my final loops for this cycle, I’ll be taking a 2 day break afterwards.

The very next cycle has already been calculated as only 1 loop, followed by 4 days off.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-02-2019

Woke up pretty relaxed. I noticed while still laying in bed, that there’s a part of me that’s very socially paranoid. I have a tough time trusting other people, their intentions, and their competency. Now that I’m aware of this, I have to wonder if UMS is trying to make me more trusting so I can work with others better to achieve financial success.

While I was out running errands, I noticed that everyone I came across, or even walked by was blatantly friendly and/or submissive towards me. There was one case where a Home Depot associate making spare keys for me was very friendly and courteous towards me, but he blew everyone else off and was quite dismissive towards them. Wow, celebrity effect finally seems to be kicking in.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-02-2019

Manifestations unfolding, talked to someone about my business idea and without me asking they proposed a mathematical formula for the income needed to make $15,000 per month, the goal I set for UMS the first day I started using it. They also liked the idea so much that they said it was firing them back up for entrepreneurship. I may have a partner.

Also went to get blood drawn for a lab. The nurse said I look like a football player/rapper. Lol I’ll just take that as a sign that she sees me as a man with money, power and authority. She then proceeded to ask what I do for a living, she then proposed an idea to me about taking my military experience and converting it into a civilian job to make good money. I’d be doing the same type of logistical job I was in the military, except I’d be getting paid much more and would still have the freedom of a civilian. Definitely an option I’ll look into but my mind is focused on being IT certified and entrepreneurship right now.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I learned an amazing and ingenious technique that helps one maintain a greater degree of control over their mental and emotional State, as well as their personal vibration. This should help me reach my goals faster.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-03-2019

2nd day of bloom. I primarily keep feeling urges to run the sub, but don't want to sabotage the bloom period. I have les than 12 hours before the next cycle anyway so it makes no sense to go against the set bloom period anyway. Although the past 3 days, I've manifested some very awesome self-improvement tools (courtesy of USLM I'm sure), I'm still feeling like something is missing. Perhaps because I know that I'm not currently living in alignment with my purpose. No depression, just a mild feeling of desensitization to everything around me right now.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-04-2019

My 1 loop for the cycle is done. Time to see what a 4-day bloom does, which quite honestly, I believe this will be the longest bloom period I've allowed since starting UMS 6-7 weeks ago. I'm noticing that I'm becoming drawn to information that teaches me how to improve my social skills, while also having me be able to dominate social interactions in an assertive manner. The purpose is to learn how to get more of what I want, without being a prick, but also ensuring that my personal power isn't given away for any reason, even subconsciously.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Ale - 10-04-2019

(10-03-2019, 08:47 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: 2nd day of bloom. I primarily keep feeling urges to run the sub, but don't want to sabotage the bloom period. I have les than 12 hours before the next cycle anyway so it makes no sense to go against the set bloom period anyway. Although the past 3 days, I've manifested some very awesome self-improvement tools (courtesy of USLM I'm sure), I'm still feeling like something is missing. Perhaps because I know that I'm not currently living in alignment with my purpose. No depression, just a mild feeling of desensitization to everything around me right now.

I have been feeling the same during my last bloom. Like I really needed to run the sub again because I was feeling like shit. I feel relieved to read I wasn't the only one who felt that way!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-04-2019

I suggest you not fight those urges. That is most likely your subconscious telling you what it needs to achieve the program's goals best.