Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-19-2019

Woke up this morning with 2 unexpected deposits in my bank account, funny thing is, there was an odd job I attempted yesterday that didn't work out due to computer issues. Behold, this morning, the 2 deposits equal the same amount that I would've made doing the odd job.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Omni3 - 09-19-2019

Interesting!!!

(09-19-2019, 05:52 AM)Omni3 Wrote: Interesting!!!

Most definitely @Omni3.

Update:

A certain female coworker of mine has been asking me to pay for her breakfast and or lunch for the past week. I'm just now getting around to journaling it but I find this strange.

She's the one I mentioned that claimed she was taking the role of a "spoiled girlfriend" a few weeks ago.

Either she's trying to gauge my willingness to provide for her, she's shit testing me, or she just so happens to really be a leech. Or she could just now be expecting too much when in reality, she's not even my type, idk.

Either way I haven't paid for any of her food since that day, and she only got a meal paid for by me in the first place due the fact that it was someone else's bday.

Interesting how since LTU5 I've been discovering ways to help mitigate negative subconscious reactions, if not downright eliminate them in the moment. These tools/techniques work some days better than others, sometimes, I feel resistance pretty heavy, as I've documented in the past. I however have discovered an energetic tool that assists in grounding, and clearing negative energy and emotions inside one's self and environment. This is one of the desires I was fighting over the coming days. I was fighting it and rationalizing constantly about why I should wait, but the manifestation from this morning gave me the funds needed to purchase it so...here we are. In any case, I fired up a loop at work and gained a huge energy burst that was hard to handle. Once I fired up the tech, I instantly felt relief and a smoother energy flow. Looks like I won't have to worry as much about the negative energy that subconscious resistance produces from here in out. Thank you UMS (I specifically think this is the work of the Magnus Engine).

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-21-2019

As of yesterday it seems Carpet bombing has me acclimated to the energetic demands of UMS. I don’t feel much while running the sub now, just a slight sense of energy manipulation. No fatigue, no stress, headache or anything negative. 10 loops left to run for the current cycle, followed by 2 days off. I’ll be using a random number generator decide the amount of loops vs days off for the next cycle soon. Bought a JBL Go 2 speaker, and didn’t realize until after it was delivered that it’s a mono speaker. It’ll still work but I already know it the sub won’t pack the same punch due to lack of spatial sound. I just wanted a very small, portable, and convenient speaker that would let me play the ultrasonic track at my desk during the week, so I wouldn’t have to keep killing my iPhone battery by playing the sub at 90% volume with the screen unlocked and in landscape mode; as apparently, that’s the only way the iPhone 7 can deliver stereo sound. A majority of my listening will still be done through Bluetooth headphones and earbuds.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-22-2019

Did it, my 21-loop cycle is complete. Now for a full 2 days of rest. Did 7 loops overnight. I woke up only slightly tired and that feeling went away within 5 minutes of me being out of bed. Time to see what occurs during the 2 day bloom.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-23-2019

Next cycle will be 23 loops with a 2-day bloom.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - RTBoss - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 07:51 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Next cycle will be 23 loops with a 2-day bloom.

Ohmy Popcorn

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-23-2019

You do realize this program is designed to work primarily during bloom... right?

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 08:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: You do realize this program is designed to work primarily during bloom... right?

Yes I do, may not seem like it but I check the forum often for updates on instructions, or on how specific generation of subs work. Although I'm using a number generator to "roll the dice" so to speak, I'm allowing my intuition to override any decisions made by a machine. I'm well aware that 5.75 G needs time to bloom. This cycle vs bloom period is simply an experiment. Should it not bring the results I seek, I'll be falling back on a more structured listening routine.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-24-2019

Noticed that part of yesterday, and today my stress levels have been non-existent and my productivity has been incredible. This morning, my energy and mood were both so high that I found it hard to focus for two hours, but after some willful effort I was able to calm back down. A female coworker is also asking some mysterious probing questions, but of course I know what that's all about. The bloom ends tonight.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - findingme - 09-24-2019

(09-23-2019, 08:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: You do realize this program is designed to work primarily during bloom... right?

@Shannon, did you design LTU5 similarly, in that it works primarily during the bloom?  I've been carpet bombing with LTU5 with definite results, so I'm wondering.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 03:28 PM)findingme Wrote:

@Shannon, did you design LTU5 similarly, in that it works primarily during the bloom?  I've been carpet bombing with LTU5 with definite results, so I'm wondering.

No.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - findingme - 09-25-2019

Thanks