Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-12-2019

The domain for my new business idea has already been purchased.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Omni3 - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 02:12 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: The domain for my new business idea has already been purchased.

Time to put your creative thinking cap on then. We have faith in you

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Kenshin - 09-12-2019

(09-12-2019, 02:12 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: The domain for my new business idea has already been purchased.

https://www.nameboy.com/

(09-12-2019, 02:23 PM)Omni3 Wrote:

Time to put your creative thinking cap on then. We have faith in you

Much appreciated.

(09-12-2019, 04:04 PM)Kenshin Wrote:

lol I meant that I already purchased the domain name for the website, not that someone already took the name. I appreciate the resource though. I may need it to name another business I plan to start within the next 4 years.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Omni3 - 09-13-2019

(09-12-2019, 04:39 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 04:04 PM)Kenshin Wrote:

lol I meant that I already purchased the domain name for the website, not that someone already took the name. I appreciate the resource though. I may need it to name another business I plan to start within the next 4 years.

I also thought you meant it was taken. Go for the build then...

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-14-2019

This may be a multi-post kind of day, so much has happened in the 4 hours I've woken up already:

- Did 6 loops overnight, apparently me doing loops overnight is starting to cause me to have dreams, and just like last week, this one was violent. It started with me preparing to bathe my Daughter. I forgot something and walked back to my room. When I got there, a strange looking Swan was sleeping on my bed. I didn't want to wake it, but of course I wasn't just going to let it stay there. I was prepared to take caution. I hit it softly with a t shirt I was holding and it slowly woke up. When the Swan turned towards me and realized that I disturbed its sleep, a look of killer intent swept across its face. I calmly walked to the bathroom inside my bedroom and closed the door behind me. For some reason I also sat down and curled up in the corner. Didn't matter, the swan followed me and positioned its head so it could see me under the door. I thought it would be too big to even fit under the door, but I watched as its head first slipped through, and then somehow its entire body. I knew that either me or the swan was going to die at that point, so before it could even finish slipping its body under the door, with the shirt still in my right hand, I wrapped my hand around its neck. I had no intention of sparing its life. I remember thinking in the dream that I was sorry it had to happen this way. I won't get too graphic here on a public forum but the rest of the dream involved strangulation and dismemberment. I woke up after the deed was done, I was slightly shaken up. Perhaps this symbolizes UMS helping me "kill" a fear regarding financial success.

- An hour later I called my Sister in regards to the money she owed from 2 weeks ago, I caught her in the middle of running errands and she said she'd call me back. 10 minutes later, she did call back and paid me back what she owed and so all that money I was initially worried about losing is back in my pockets, merely 2 weeks later.

- I was invited to go to an event just 20 minutes ago. The kicker is that this event is actually right in line with the type of business I want to run!...now I get a chance to have fun, while possibly networking and seeing a live example of how this sort of business is run.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-14-2019

Update:

I just got treated to a free lunch. Also, my sister called back and said that she found a way to trade in the car she was paying a note on, and managed to work a deal out to where she could get a higher quality car for a lower monthly payment, she also forgot to mention when we spoke earlier that she managed to land the second job she's been waiting to hear back from. looks like the UMS mojo I'm starting to gain rubbed off on her lol.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-16-2019

Looks like I only had to do a bit of carpet bombing, as of now, there are no headaches or fatigue when I use UMS. Looks like the warm-up period is over.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-16-2019

Update:

Just discovered that a coworker of mine who I've been cool with for a while, learned a particular skill to help one boost their income. She also told me of a great business idea that I've never even heard of before. I'll have to see what I may be able to contribute to her and keep her in my network and even invest in her business once my income rises.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-17-2019

Decided to go ahead and take a 4 day break. After my last post yesterday, I had one instance of my Manager throwing me a negative vibe that was so strong that I felt uncomfortable in my own skin for a good 20 minutes, I was damn near shaken. Even the female coworker I was sitting and talking with stated that I looked like I had went into shock. I tried my best to remain grounded and just continue the conversation when my Manager entered the room and began staring at me but the whole experience was off putting. I'm not sure if she managed to penetrate the NDRS, but either way I had to take extra steps to "shake" the energy off.

As of this morning, I woke up feeling as if the world has an unfamiliar energy to it, it's a weird feeling but not a bad one, kind of like when you go to a foreign place for the first time. I also began studying videos about different aspects of charisma out of nowhere and found a resource online that has an entire course on the different aspects. The course costs around $600 so it's gonna have to wait in line behind a few other things that I have lined up to attain.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-18-2019

Decided to have some fun I’m regards to the listening rhythm. As of Saturday, once my current break is over. Instead of number of loops and days on vs days off, I’ll be choosing a random number of loops to accomplish for a particular cycle. Example; this next cycle, I’ll be doing 21 loops, and until all 21 have been listened to in full, I’ll be going through that cycle, and decide what the appropriate number of days off should be.

decided to say screw it after 44 hours of rest from the sub and just begin my 21-loop cycle. I'll be doing 3 tonight. One thin I'm noticing is a renewed sense of vigor towards attaining my IT certifications.

Update:

Seems people I'm around on a regular basis are being effected. Had someone I've known for a while confide in me that they are planning to start a podcast, and they seem to be coming up with numerous topics ti discuss at a rapid rate.