Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-09-2019

Couple things I'm making note of before I forget:

- Yesterday my nephew told me I had a way of making people look stupid. This morning a coworker told me that I'm mean. I have been feeling a lack of patience with people now that I mention it. UMS definitely doesn't help soothe anger like LTU5 did, but that's not it's focus anyway.

- This morning I'm noticing a far more smooth and suave version of myself interacting with others. An unflinchable confidence. My voice is also deeper and my tone is far more relaxed, but still assertive.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Paul1131 - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 06:51 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Couple things I'm making note of before I forget:

- Yesterday my nephew told me I had a way of making people look stupid. This morning a coworker told me that I'm mean. I have been feeling a lack of patience with people now that I mention it. UMS definitely doesn't help soothe anger like LTU5 did, but that's not it's focus anyway.

- This morning I'm noticing a far more smooth and suave version of myself interacting with others. An unflinchable confidence. My voice is also deeper and my tone is far more relaxed, but still assertive.

I loved LTU5 for making it so I was no longer pissed at the universe.  It has come back somewhat on UMS, but I’m nowhere near where I was before with that.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 07:39 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 06:51 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Couple things I'm making note of before I forget:

I loved LTU5 for making it so I was no longer pissed at the universe.  It has come back somewhat on UMS, but I’m nowhere near where I was before with that.

I can relate to that Paul..Im working thru some pissed with Source/Universe/Spirit stuff,as well it much,better than it was before but still working on some of that stuff. IM also working thru-via the fear remover  4.6 in UMS and more moduels  in it,around "i'll be really unhappy as hell with a lotta money,just like so many of the Hollywood actors and actresses!" I think lack of money creates,causes a lot fo resentments,and that in turn is c;learly transfered and projected on to Life/Da Universe.folks,ect. this healing is healign some deep things thats for shure!!
 I dont wanna be a lonely old drunk with lots of money! Ha! I dont even imbibe liquor. or as tony robbins says take care of your health,ya dont wanna be the wealthiest man in da grave yard! Yikes! Geez. hes right. all this stuff is being healed and cleared,thank Goodness and da strong minded Leo,names Shannon!!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-09-2019

You know, Keith... nothing says you have to be unhappy when you're wealthy, whether or not someone else happens to be wealthy and unhappy. You can choose to be wealthy and happy, wealthy and not be a dick, wealthy and a good person, wealthy and... you get the point.

The things that fear does to us.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 10:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: You know, Keith... nothing says you have to be unhappy when you're wealthy, whether or not someone else happens to be wealthy and unhappy.  You can choose to be wealthy and happy, wealthy and not be a dick, wealthy and a good person, wealthy and... you get the point.

The things that fear does to us.

Understood, Shannon. Let me clarify. I see this  as a positive thing. I do not feel stuck in these beliefs.nor do I see this as a predestiny thing of this is how it must be for me in the future.rathetr Shannon I see these clusters and bunches of beliefs---that are being uprooted and like a plant that's pulled out of the ground,thrown on the ground and it dies. They're on the way up and out. I needed to clarify that,sorry if I didn't make that clearer initially. Positive.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-09-2019

I just wanted to make sure you understood that. I figured you probably did, but just making sure.

I can definitely relate, in fact I still have the habit of channeling the anger into something productive; most of the time, thanks to LTU5.

(09-09-2019, 08:04 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

I can relate to that Paul..Im working thru some pissed with Source/Universe/Spirit stuff,as well it much,better than it was before but still working on some of that stuff. IM also working thru-via the fear remover  4.6 in UMS and more moduels  in it,around "i'll be really unhappy as hell with a lotta money,just like so many of the Hollywood actors and actresses!" I think lack of money creates,causes a lot fo resentments,and that in turn is c;learly transfered and projected on to Life/Da Universe.folks,ect. this healing is healign some deep things thats for shure!!
 I dont wanna be a lonely old drunk with lots of money! Ha! I dont even imbibe liquor. or as tony robbins says take care of your health,ya dont wanna be the wealthiest man in da grave yard! Yikes! Geez. hes right. all this stuff is being healed and cleared,thank Goodness and da strong minded Leo,names Shannon!!

I hear you Keith, I get the feeling that if I would've hit my goals 5 years ago I may have ended up an A**hole. Going through some of the things I've been through since 23 has humbled me, but my lesson is learned. I ready for unlimited monetary success.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-10-2019

I was propositioned with a rare business idea late last night. Won't say too much but it seemed to have come out of thin air.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 09-10-2019

(09-10-2019, 07:44 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: I was propositioned with a rare business idea late last night. Won't say too much but it seemed to have come out of thin air.

Wow. Im Lovin' it!! Go DavisMind91...."Mo money,Mo Money,Mo Money!!" ha!!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-10-2019

[quote="DavisMind91" pid='226445' dateline='1568130296']
I was propositioned with a rare business idea late last night. Won't say too much but it seemed to have come out of thin air.
[/qu ×00ote]

Fuckin awesome! That's what I like to hear! I really like the thought of UMS manifesting good business opportunities out of thin air lke that and I look forward to it doing the same for me!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-10-2019

Thanks fellas @ncbeareatingman and @EvolvingPhoenix ...I had another money manifestation. part of the money I used to help my sister rent a car (security deposti) came back 48 hours earlier than what the rep told me it would. My sister also called me right after work and told me that she somehow figured out a way to pay me back the portion she owes me this week, instead of next month.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-11-2019

Awesome! Can't wait to get results like this myself!

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-12-2019

Planned to play at least one loop yesterday but unexpected food poisoning ruined that. By the time I was done vomiting I barely had the energy to stay awake. I view it as a positive in a way due to me having time to rest from the two loops I did 2 days ago. Even after 5 weeks of UMS I'm still tired after a loop or two. I get the feeling this is the NDRS, wealth vibration, E3, FRM 4.6 and ME 2.0 combo and it's various effects.

One effect I think UMS helped with was a rapid recovery. Normally after food poisoning I'd still be drained for 2-3 days but I woke up after only 6 hours of sleep fully rejuvenated so I wouldn't have to miss work. Currently playing a loop now, it's weird that after a month I still haven't nailed down a listening rhythm but it's not bothering me too much either. UMS has me pacing everything I do these days.