Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 08-27-2019

(08-27-2019, 05:56 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: did 2 more loops while in class last night, for a while, my aura got pretty intense, my body temperature shot up, as well as my heart rate.  I also had a tough time breathing but not to the point where I felt it was life threatening. Perhaps too much exposure in a day, or maybe something was stumbled upon. Pressure also built up in my head to the point of becoming a minor headache. I'll be taking the next 3 days off, and I'll be sticking to that plan this time.

UMS is no joke!! Plz be wise with it's usage. Too much ican be just as  ineffective as too little,not to mention detrimental heal wise & otherwise!! I love UMS and had to learn where thr balance was for me. Still fine tuning.agan UMS is no joke on

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-30-2019

Ran a loop at midnight and then another around 10:30 am while at work. Here’s what I noticed:

- I’m becoming more relaxed about most things in general, not BS from other people though. In fact, from my management team at work, the females have been stressed and taking their fears and frustrations out on the reps. When they have spoken to me in anything less than a friendly or respectful tone the past 3 days, I’ve clapped back with sarcasm or a firm tone with my voice slightly raised. I even told one team leader to zip their mouth today.

- Today I brought several women in my building lunch in order to celebrate one of their birthdays that passed earlier this week. One thing I noticed is that I was unfazed by the amount of money that the lunch cost in total, even though the some of the ladies were concerned for me lol. It was whatever. These women have looked out for me in one way or another for the past several months so I didn’t mind. One in particular though made a couple strange remarks. While we were ordering, her friend (whose bday we were celebrating) said she was acting spoiled. The woman stated she was simply playing the role of a spoiled girlfriend. I barely consider this chick a friend so that was a strange comment. Her friend quickly replied that she was not my girlfriend lol. Speaking of which I found out the other day that she’s single but is acting like she’s still in a relationship for some reason. Strange but whatever, maybe she’s hurt by the split with her boyfriend. Not my problem either way. About an hour later the food came, we were in the lunch room. Someone from another department remarked how good the food looked. The same woman that made the spoiled girlfriend remark pointed at me and said “my sugar daddy bought it”. I shot her a wtf look.

- My oldest sister needed financial help renting a car. Turns out that the price on the website was 4 times cheaper than the real price. My sister really needed the car though so I got it but she now owes me about $600, not to mention the $300 deposit for the rental I’m supposed to get back next Friday. What I’m stunned about is that I’m hardly affected mentally and emotionally about the fact that I spent almost $1000 to rent a car for one week. Eventually I’ll get it all back anyway but even so, in the past I would’ve damn near worried myself sick. It also helps that I still have plenty money to spare, including for some monthly bills. It feels strange to be so relaxed about my finances.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-03-2019

Ever since LTU I've been learning more about game and how to apply it not just with women, but also in terms of self-empowerment. UMS seems to have taken this to a new level, and a different direction all at once. In the past, I was the type of person that "fell in love" with something or a woman, and therefore as time went on I found that thing or woman tougher to resist. Lately I've been having this theme pop up of seeking to understand things, situations, and people; as opposed to falling in love, or rather approaching it all from an emotional standpoint.

I've realized that "love" blinds you, assists you in creating negative and codependent attachments, knocks you off focus, at least that's been my experience for the most part. It keeps you from thinking clearly, especially when you're inexperienced and/or the feeling is strong. Now while; as a man, I can still show love (i.e. care for things and people in my domain), I should seek to remain grounded in my masculinity and make it my mission to UNDERSTAND what and who I'm dealing with FULLY. It is then, that a decision should be made on rather or not a situation, thing, or person can enhance my life on a long-term basis. If not, I simply dismiss them, and if so, then I show love by caring for these things and people, without losing my sense of self-respect. I feel this realization can be applied to every area of life, including business.

Makes sense because after all, if you choose to love something without understanding it first, then you're in love with your own idea, not the actual thing. That also applies to people and situations. Haven't listened to UMS for about 45 hours so I guess this philosophy is stemming from a bloom effect through a joint effort from both LTU5 and UMS. Seems I'm being guided to live more rationally; to keep myself from creating disadvantageous situations long-term, like I've done in the past. I'll be listening to some loops overnight, about 5 to 6. I'm typically drop-dead tired on my listening days, but I won't let that be the reason that I don't listen more. WITH UMS, I still have yet to establish a set routine, It's literally been a "go with the flow" type of listening situation with UMS for the past 3.5 weeks.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-04-2019

Most notable thing from today is how I relaxed about I feel about life in general. Spent the day doing what I wanted at my own pace. Lol truth be told, I felt like I was retired. Due to the hurricane fiasco I had to call out of work yesterday. My manger text me this morning on my day off to ask me if I was coming in. I text her back a solid no. In the past I may have felt more pressure to make up for lost time. Simply didn't give a damn today, I wanted to enjoy my solitude on my own terms. I've run 8 loops in the past 24 hours. Slight pressure built up in the head that dissipated between the first and second loop. No negative side effects to report besides that. Seems I'm finally adapting to the energy demands of UMS.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 03:57 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Most notable thing from today is how I relaxed about I feel about life in general. Spent the day doing what I wanted at my own pace. Lol truth be told, I felt like I was retired. Due to the hurricane fiasco I had to call out of work yesterday. My manger text me this morning on my day off to ask me if I was coming in. I text her back a solid no. In the past I may have felt more pressure to make up for lost time. Simply didn't give a damn today, I wanted to enjoy my solitude on my own terms. I've run 8 loops in the past 24 hours. Slight pressure built up in the head that dissipated between the first and second loop. No negative side effects to report besides that. Seems I'm finally adapting to the energy demands of UMS.

#1) Dang that's incredible!!
#2) Right on man,right on!! Life more on YOUR TERMS!! Hell yeah.
#3) We've got hurricane watch going on here in Carolina as well. Central Carolina, no much heaviness expected, however the outter banks could get slammed. Tomorrow's a new day. Doing major UMS loops this evening/tonight.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 05:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 03:57 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Most notable thing from today is how I relaxed about I feel about life in general. Spent the day doing what I wanted at my own pace. Lol truth be told, I felt like I was retired. Due to the hurricane fiasco I had to call out of work yesterday. My manger text me this morning on my day off to ask me if I was coming in. I text her back a solid no. In the past I may have felt more pressure to make up for lost time. Simply didn't give a damn today, I wanted to enjoy my solitude on my own terms. I've run 8 loops in the past 24 hours. Slight pressure built up in the head that dissipated between the first and second loop. No negative side effects to report besides that. Seems I'm finally adapting to the energy demands of UMS.

#1) Dang that's incredible!!
#2) Right on man,right on!! Life more on YOUR TERMS!! Hell yeah.
#3) We've got hurricane watch going on here in Carolina as well. Central Carolina, no much heaviness expected, however the outter banks could get slammed. Tomorrow's a new day. Doing major UMS loops this evening/tonight.

Stay safe my friend.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-05-2019

Just came from getting breakfast, one guy in a motor wheelchair out of nowhere asked me to help him out as far as lifting him up so he didn’t slide out of the chair. A homeless lady that was sitting out front saw me pull up but said nothing to me when I got out of the car. After leaving the restaurant I pulled into traffic and a man walking in the street begging for change came close to my car, it it’s like I was invisible to him, so he didn’t see me waving him over to get the change I was offering. I was in a giving mood and so I honked my horn and that’s when he finally noticed me. I also forgot to mention last night that there’s a new guy in my class. For some reason, he turned his entire body around last night, several times and stared at me as if I was glowing or something. I ran about another 4 loops overnight. I feel like it’s time to pick up the pace with UMS.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-07-2019

- I for sure have developed a much higher desire to eat healthier. It seems I’ve come to the point where I’d rather starve than put junk food into my body. Pretty sure this is UMS ensuring that I maintain a diet favorable to a high amount of natural energy production by my body so I have the energy to achieve desired goals.

- Just now noticing that my sex drive has taken a dive. Sex in any form has become a much less serious priority for me. I wonder if my subconscious is being guided to do this in order to assist with energy preservation. Being that I’ve had the sex drive of a teenager for the past 15 years this comes as a surprise. Especially since I do things these days to make sure my testosterone stays high.

- I now take my sweet time doing every little thing. I’ve also found myself quickly snapping back at others if they try and rush me, but with a firm tone of voice, not by necessarily raising it. Noticed this over the past 3 days.

- Yesterday was the first time in weeks I actually read an article related to business and finance.

Update:

- Forgot to mention that my palms have been itching consistently for the past 3 days. Every time I’m about to run into a decent amount of money, my palms begin to itch up to 7 days prior.

- This morning I’m also noticing a phenomenon where I’m experiencing my memories more as movies in my head with every detail precisely as it was in the moment, as opposed to just the usual snapshots.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-07-2019

Sex drive is probably being adjusted to prioritize money instead.

(09-07-2019, 06:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sex drive is probably being adjusted to prioritize money instead.

That’s strange because I’ve always consciously put money above both sex and love, but I admit my tremendous sex drive has been a pretty tough distraction for years and made it harder to focus on even the most mindless tasks at times, looks like that issue got solved all by itself indirectly.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 08:06 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: Sex drive is probably being adjusted to prioritize money instead.

That’s strange because I’ve always consciously put money above both sex and love, but I admit my tremendous sex drive has been a pretty tough distraction for years and made it harder to focus on even the most mindless tasks at times, looks like that issue got solved all by itself indirectly.

Exactly.  Unless you're a gigolo, sex costs money for men, even if they aren't paying for it directly.  It costs in time, focus and attention, at the very least.  Distraction.

This of course doesn't mean that UMS will always decrease a man's sex drive, but it would make sense for UMS to adjust it so that it was no longer a distraction from doing the things that result in money increasing.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-08-2019

The past 2 nights, I’ve had an increased number of dreams. The one I had before waking this morning is one where I basically was about to kill a woman that showed up to my house to fight my ex wife. She pulled up in a car full of four other women. While they were in the car they stared her down and somehow I knew at least one was going to get out and start a fight when the car parked. Sure enough one did while the other women cheered her on. I grabbed some scissors on the shelf and opened the door before she could even reach it. I started yelling and making motions to stab her. She was shocked and instantly began backing down. After 3 missed stabs she ran back to the car, while mouthing off and they all left. A female supervisor from my job then entered the room and the dream ended. Not sure what any of this symbolizes.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 09-08-2019

Update:

Many interpretations for murder in a dream apparently which is negative emotions held towards others, I’m not exactly feeling my manager after an incident that happened at work in Friday, but it’s just one in the long line of incidents that have happened that have made me lose respect for her as a manager. That’s possible but she wasn’t anywhere in my dream. Another interpretation I found was repressed anger, which for me there is none. One last meaning I did find interesting however:

“There are strong possibilities that a killing or murder you commit in your dream may indicate an urge to kill something in yourself. It can be an addiction, an old memory, or even a habit. You may also be trying to get rid of an old way of thinking or ideal that had a significant influence on your life.”

Only thing I can relate this to is the lack of financial discipline I’ve shown in the past. I’ve gotten better over the past 2 years, but I can stand to tighten up more.