Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - CatMan - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 04:01 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: @CatMan I still have an iphone 7 brother. I take VERY good care of my technology, the only thing that needs replacing on it is the screen protector on it after 3.5 years of owning it. @AbundanceCH and @Ale I downloaded the app. the pro version is only 5 bucks and I'm definitely satisfied. Thanks for the suggestion Gentleman.

Awesome!

Don't feel bad my friend. In March, I FINALLY upgraded my iPhone 4 to this model, LMAO. The girl working there was amazed to see it: "WOW!...I haven't seen one of THESE in years...amazing!". Hahaha. I still use it as an alarm clock as I have my XS Max on vibrate always. I wanted to treat myself to a XS Max is all, since I did such a great job taking care of my iPhone 4 since buying it at the Apple store brand new.

I hope you have a great run, man! Smile

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-21-2019

(10-19-2019, 04:22 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 04:01 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: @CatMan I still have an iphone 7 brother. I take VERY good care of my technology, the only thing that needs replacing on it is the screen protector on it after 3.5 years of owning it. @AbundanceCH and @Ale I downloaded the app. the pro version is only 5 bucks and I'm definitely satisfied. Thanks for the suggestion Gentleman.

Awesome!

Don't feel bad my friend. In March, I FINALLY upgraded my iPhone 4 to this model, LMAO. The girl working there was amazed to see it: "WOW!...I haven't seen one of THESE in years...amazing!". Hahaha. I still use it as an alarm clock as I have my XS Max on vibrate always. I wanted to treat myself to a XS Max is all, since I did such a great job taking care of my iPhone 4 since buying it at the Apple store brand new.

I hope you have a great run, man! Smile

Nice, that gives me hope for the 7, especially since I just managed to free up over 10 gigs of space in it. Now there's no need to be a new phone and I get to enjoy the one I already paid off.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-21-2019

Past couple days I've been very easy to irritate. People in general, especially women are getting on my nerves. Had a confrontation with one yesterday, and my supervisor almost pushed me to my breaking point today. Even though I stood my ground; before I snapped, I simply decided to ignore her messages towards me and and not feed her any more energy. Especially since I got so pissed yesterday that I got a headache, even after venting my frustrations. Times like that make me miss LTU5, I never got that pissed while on LTU5, except for one time where I felt highly disrespected. My anger over the past 3-4 days seem to have built up, and I don't even feel it's because of UMS. I also notice that once people get put in their place they try to be friendly. Thing is, I'm having a tough time letting go of anger like i used to. People also have had a bad habit of cutting me off while I speak, which is one of my pet peeves, so I'm not sure if that's some sort of reversal resistance to the "celebrity effect" that UMS generates.

In other news, the new girl I mentioned a couple posts ago stopped by my row to make a joke. I don't all the way remember what she said, but it was something along the lines of her personally wanting to make sure that she's not as crazy as people make her out to be. Truth be told; she has a pleasant personality from what I can tell, but she's intimidated about getting close to me. I also know that's because she fears rejection, just like many other women I've indirectly rejected throughout my life. That's nothing new, I just don't tend to open up to ppl if there's nothing to speak about and I don't force connections. Doesn't matter what the gender is. We'll see what happens but as usual I'm indifferent to the outcome.

I'm starting to feel more and more like I simply want to fade into existence. Not die, just be out of sight and out of mind. I'm also plotting on; once again how to reinvent myself. Part of that is struggling with fulfilling my purpose in life. There's a side of me that feels like the world in general doesn't even deserve my help so why even bother?

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Raz - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 04:47 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Past couple days I've been very easy to irritate. People in general, especially women are getting on my nerves. Had a confrontation with one yesterday, and my supervisor almost pushed me to my breaking point today. Even though I stood my ground; before I snapped, I simply decided to ignore her messages towards me and and not feed her any more energy. Especially since I got so pissed yesterday that I got a headache, even after venting my frustrations. Times like that make me miss LTU5, I never got that pissed while on LTU5, except for one time where I felt highly disrespected. My anger over the past 3-4 days seem to have built up, and I don't even feel it's because of UMS. I also notice that once people get put in their place they try to be friendly. Thing is, I'm having a tough time letting go of anger like i used to. People also have had a bad habit of cutting me off while I speak, which is one of my pet peeves, so I'm not sure if that's some sort of reversal resistance to the "celebrity effect" that UMS generates.

Have you ever tried the 4-7-8 breathing technique (time investement is about 30 seconds) to take the edge off of your anger? I have found it to have a profoundly grounding effect on me. Not to mention that it helps me to fall asleep a lot faster.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-22-2019

(10-21-2019, 11:19 PM)Raz Wrote:
(10-21-2019, 04:47 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Past couple days I've been very easy to irritate. People in general, especially women are getting on my nerves. Had a confrontation with one yesterday, and my supervisor almost pushed me to my breaking point today. Even though I stood my ground; before I snapped, I simply decided to ignore her messages towards me and and not feed her any more energy. Especially since I got so pissed yesterday that I got a headache, even after venting my frustrations. Times like that make me miss LTU5, I never got that pissed while on LTU5, except for one time where I felt highly disrespected. My anger over the past 3-4 days seem to have built up, and I don't even feel it's because of UMS. I also notice that once people get put in their place they try to be friendly. Thing is, I'm having a tough time letting go of anger like i used to. People also have had a bad habit of cutting me off while I speak, which is one of my pet peeves, so I'm not sure if that's some sort of reversal resistance to the "celebrity effect" that UMS generates.

Have you ever tried the 4-7-8 breathing technique (time investement is about 30 seconds) to take the edge off of your anger? I have found it to have a profoundly grounding effect on me. Not to mention that it helps me to fall asleep a lot faster.

I actually just learned that technique 3 weeks ago, can't believe I forgot about it. I usually get so angry that I don't want to hear, or even do anything positive when I get to that level, so I'll make a conscious effort to prevent myself from getting there by trying this technique next time.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-24-2019

A few insights realized this morning. Exchange of money for goods and services is a win-win situation. You trade money for something of perceived value. You utilize your purchase to help enhance or maintain your desired lifestyle or a particular area of it, and simultaneously get to help another do the same when you grant them the money for the purchase. Many people hate spending money but in truth, every transaction creates a win-win situation, or at least a perceived one.

Another thing I realized is although people hate bills, they never stop to be thankful for the fact that they can afford to pay them in the first place, or at least some of them, depending on an individual's situation.

Third, if one wants to truly attain the vibration of wealth, they must first learn to vibrate on the frequency of a PROVIDER. by this I mean, someone that offers something of value to the world, someone that solves the problem(s) of others. The money comes as a side effect.

It's amazing how many years I've been staring these facts right in the face, but I'm just now noticing them.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-28-2019

Began playing Hybrid ocean surf track while driving my Daughter to school this morning. I began to feel a mix of rage and motivation for the first 20 minutes. Probably a sign that either there is resistance, or I'm just angry at myself for not pushing as hard as I can recently. I've also been getting a headache once a week, or once every 2 weeks, even on bloom days. I just noticed this because I woke up with a headache this morning.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-29-2019

A few things noticed from today:

- Remarkably obvious attention from women. Mostly VERY long and hard stares, even from women who looked like they're in high-paying executive positions. One female coworker of mine even greeted me while I was sitting down, by turning her entire ass towards me and pressing it up against me, she held that position for about 4 seconds while smiling and then kept eye contact with me as she walked away.

- Had an unauthorized charge on my account and so I went to the bank after work. Although I wasn't feeling very social, my intuition kept nudging me me to have a deep conversation with the banker I was dealing with while getting a temporary card for my account. Turns out the dude was very cool, but a little shy. The interaction was effortless on my part and I chatted with this guy like he was a friend I'd known for at least a year. Actually glad I took the time to connect with him. He was extra sure to give me his business card too, although I'm sure that's standard practice anyway.

- One particular supervisor pissed me off at work today, and I had an issue with this same b**ch last week. At this point, I can tell both her and my manager both take things too personally and hold grudges against those who they feel are "out of line"; even when you explain why a certain event transpired, which I find highly unprofessional. I'm sick of their s**t and so I've begun to take measures to make sure they get what they deserve. My anger lately is driving me to embrace the darker side of me. Even to the point that despite my maturity, I'm willing to seek revenge against people. Nothing I'm plotting involves physical harm, anything lethal or anything illegal. I'm just sick of people in general, and I love when once they get a taste of their won medicine they claim "you overreacted". oh well, don't dish out what you can't take.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-29-2019

Just got done playing my loops for today, I can remark that during the last 2 loops I showed clear signs of stress. I grinder my Gregg and had to stop myself several times. I fidgeted a lot and my jaw began locking up during the final loop. These things don’t normally happen to me so I know a nerve had to have been hit.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-30-2019

It never fails, first day of bloom I tend to drag along, or at least not do anything physically taxing. Spent around 7 hours conducting research and studies on a total of 12 different subjects related to self-improvement. That doesn't even include the 13th subject for today which is in class, learning about cyber security. Despite all this research and study though, I don't feel any mental fatigue, just physical.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 11-06-2019

Very interesting day:

Had a home buyer's consultation this morning. although I kept fighting myself to go, since it was a favor to my Daughter's Aunt, since she's getting started in the Real Estate industry. I'm not even in the market to buy a home. I'm glad I went because there was a financial lender and an additional Real Estate Broker that was able to sit down at the table with me and help me formulate a step-by-step plan to help me build up and fix my credit once and for all. During this talk, I began to think, I don't have to live in whatever I buy, just rent it out for additional income, especially if I'm approved for a VA loan which provides 100% financing for Veteran's like myself for home purchasing.

Now of course, I need to make more money for this to happen. I already have a plan in place to increase my income, but thanks to a conversation I had with my evening IT instructor, he helped point out an IT career path for me that can help me literally almost DOUBLE my income within the next 30-45 days. As a matter of fact, he went a step further to help challenge me. You see, I have 2 free opportunities through the program I'm enrolled in to take IT certification exams. My instructor really wants to help and so he actually told me out of his own mouth that since I don't feel ready for the for a particular exam, If I fail it twice, he'll pay the $300 out of his own pocket to give me a 3rd free attempt since he's pushing me along. Hopefully I won't have to find out if he was serious or not and just pass the remaining exams the first time around. I FINALLY have had the missing pieces to my plan revealed about how to get from point A to B in regards to establishing the 2-3 businesses I plan to start within the next 10 years; and also how to start building my real estate portfolio. $15k a day here we come. Thanks UMS.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 11-07-2019

Most notable things noticed today were my ability to handle stress. Also, the fact that my social aptitude seemed to be at an all time high. In the morning especially, my swagger was sharp and women responded VERY positively to me. A lunch truck came around to our job and as I walked outside, a VERY shy female coworker that I mentioned before was there earlier than usual and actually stopped to talk to me as I headed outside. usually she can't even look me in the eye but she was very open today and we even shared a laugh for the first time in about a year.

While I was outside, ALL women except for two (who I caught staring at me) interacted with me in a very positive manner. One woman who I had never even met (as she was from a completely different building) was very submissive and accommodating towards me as she held my plate of food while I went to another part of the truck to get something. It's like I was the star of the food truck, a brand new girl at my job who I can tell likes me, but is very shy about eye contact even pointed out very loudly, something I did. She even called my name although she didn't even know me and we shared a laugh. Point is, the celebrity effect shined today. There are a few more positive examples of social interactions throughout the day as well.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 11-09-2019

At this point I can tell I’m having signs of resistance. I’m experiencing feelings of wanting to switch subs, and even procrastinating on hitting the play button when it comes time to run loops. I can’t tell if it’s due to subconscious boredom, fear or both.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 11-12-2019

Very strange occurrences yesterday in terms of my confidence. It fluctuated heavily throughout the day. At certain parts I felt like a rock star and other moments I felt about as confident as I was when I was a teen, which wasn’t all bad but it certainly wasn’t great. I especially with about 3-4 girls was kinda...idk with them. It’s like I got uncomfortable when they stared. But ironically there was a particular new female coworker that I had sky high confidence with, to the point where we damn near began to flirt out in the open. She’s showing signs of liking me but I have to truly figure out if that’s just he personality or if she really does like me beyond a friendly level.

In terms of money, it seems as if UMS is guiding me to figure out how to obtain cash when I need it, at least until I’ve hit my goal for being certified for the A+ and Net plus. I’ve taken it a bit easy since graduating my IT program the other night so I could catch up on some rest. It’s been over 5 months since I’ve gotten more than 5 hours of sleep so yea, but I still have a lot of work to do so the sleep is going to have to wait. Time to ramp back up.