Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-15-2019

Sometimes I'll pull my phone out of my pocket expecting to see a volume of 12 or 13, and it'll be at 0 or 7. That is sometimes movement of the phone in the pocket, especially tight pockets and when walking or sitting down.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-16-2019

Today I feel terribly lazy. Besides applying for my passport, I haven’t done much of anything productive all day. This is the first of five bloom days for the cycle. I pretty much gave up on even trying to motivate myself for today.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-16-2019

Does it usually happen that the first bloom day is like that, and then it gets better as you bloom? Because if not, this probably means you need more loops, like now.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-17-2019

(10-16-2019, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Does it usually happen that the first bloom day is like that, and then it gets better as you bloom?  Because if not, this probably means you need more loops, like now.

Yes, typically the 1st day of bloom is like that. hasn't been that bad before though. Usually before the 1st bloom day is even over with I'm just about back to normal. Things get better internally as the days go by.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-17-2019

How many loops are you using?

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-17-2019

(10-17-2019, 06:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: How many loops are you using?

Loops vary. I use RNG's random number generator) to spit out a number of loops for a particular cycle, and then for the amount of bloom days to come after that. The average number of loops I've been doing is around 3-5 per day. Average number of days on has been 3-4.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 10-17-2019

I suggest against using a random number generator for those two things. Among other things, it makes your reporting useless for me, since it's inconsistent. And it also makes you unable to get a steady read on what is what. I think you're just making things harder on yourself that way.

At this point, I suggest you take 7 days off and observe the bloom. Then start fresh with a specific number of loops, I suggest 5, and do that for a set number of days - 1 to 3 is good - and then take a set number of days off. I suggest 3 to 5. But I suggest that you pick a set routine and stick with it.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 10-19-2019

(10-17-2019, 11:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest against using a random number generator for those two things.  Among other things, it makes your reporting useless for me, since it's inconsistent.  And it also makes you unable to get a steady read on what is what.  I think you're just making things harder on yourself that way.

At this point, I suggest you take 7 days off and observe the bloom.  Then start fresh with a specific number of loops, I suggest 5, and do that for a set number of days - 1 to 3 is good - and then take a set number of days off.  I suggest 3 to 5.  But I suggest that you pick a set routine and stick with it.

I’ll try it out

Pretty irritated right now. The app I was using to okay mp3 files on my iPhone no longer works. I tried downloading a replacement in which I paid a $50 one time payment subscription for, which doesn’t even work. I now have to resort to using google drive to play subliminals, but it has no repeat option which means I’d have to play through all 5 tracks over night. Does anyone here know of an MP3 player app for iPhone that you:

1. Don’t have to pay to use.
2. Has a repeat option
3. Works consistently
4. Is able to connect to google drive
5. Has a timer in it

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - CatMan - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 04:23 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Pretty irritated right now. The app I was using to okay mp3 files on my iPhone no longer works. I tried downloading a replacement in which I paid a $50 one time payment subscription for, which doesn’t even work. I now have to resort to using google drive to play subliminals, but it has no repeat option which means I’d have to play through all 5 tracks over night. Does anyone here know of an MP3 player app for iPhone that you:

2. Has a repeat option
3. Works consistently
5. Has a timer in it

Hi DavisMind91,

I'm confused, isn't there a native music player app on the iPhone? I've had it on mine since I bought my XS Max. Works great when I need to use it, which is very rare as normally I use my iPod or Media Player Classic on my PC. Still, very workable and seamless.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - AbundanceCH - 10-19-2019

(10-19-2019, 04:23 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Pretty irritated right now. The app I was using to okay mp3 files on my iPhone no longer works. I tried downloading a replacement in which I paid a $50 one time payment subscription for, which doesn’t even work. I now have to resort to using google drive to play subliminals, but it has no repeat option which means I’d have to play through all 5 tracks over night. Does anyone here know of an MP3 player app for iPhone that you:

2. Has a repeat option
3. Works consistently
5. Has a timer in it
Yes brother it's called Evermusic.  For you and anyone that has an iphone and listens to subliminals stop what you're doing and go download this app.  This is the only app you need to play subliminals on the iphone any way you want.  

For years I wanted an app that would let me repeat the same subliminal a certain amount of times (by just copying and pasting the same subliminal to the amount of desired listening time) so I could get a straight 8-10 hours of listening without me guessing how much I listened if i just put it on repeat (because this is the only thing that most iphone music apps let me do).  You can make playlists, repeat songs, mix em up and play them however you want them.  

Thank me later.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Ale - 10-19-2019

Agreed. I use evermusix as well on my phone. Only app you need to run these.

@CatMan I still have an iphone 7 brother. I take VERY good care of my technology, the only thing that needs replacing on it is the screen protector on it after 3.5 years of owning it. @AbundanceCH and @Ale I downloaded the app. the pro version is only 5 bucks and I'm definitely satisfied. Thanks for the suggestion Gentleman.

The past couple days have shown me about 4 separate occasions where money is boomeranging back to me, one in the form of a refund that I supposedly wasn't "qualified" for. F**k that, I made one call, charmed the female representative and got the refund approved in minutes.

At work yesterday I noticed people staring at me as usual, but it seemed to be more obvious than "normal". People also treated more warmly and I was the center of attention on about 3 separate occasions throughout the day. On the 3rd occasion, a new female coworker even told 2 of my female associates at work that she wants to f**k me. I kinda saw that coming, seeing as the first time I met her, she displayed a huge sign of submission. Apparently she doesn't even care that I'm involved with other women.