Subliminal Talk
Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) (/Thread-Road-to-Riches-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-16-2019

Ran one ITM loop of LTU5 yesterday at work; however, while I was in class last night, my gut kept telling me that it was time to move on from LTU5 and start UMS, although I hadn't planned to do so for a another couple of weeks. Wanted to give my mind a break in-between subs but my intuition kept telling me it was ok, there would be no turbulence.

Ran one UMS loop on my way to work this morning. Here were the effects seen within the past 3 hours, plus during the playback:

- Within minutes of playing the Ocean Surf Hybrid loop with earbuds, I felt this light and joyous energy, I also became slightly aggressive with my driving and easily irritated with those who were moving like they had no purpose, or sense of urgency.

- During playback, I also felt highly masculine and confident, even spoke a bit more crudely and assertively than usual with my tone of voice.

- After the loop was done, I sat at my work desk, and literally felt parts of my subconscious mind...unraveling, as if things were being lessened up on both sides of my brain.

- Felt a new type of energy being anchored, and cultivated within me, also felt like I'd been put into a different reality or timeline.

- My heart rate sky rocketed, felt like I had two energy drinks back-to-back. Feels like my cells were being shaken up.

- My focus and determination in general are on fire, I don't even feel like the same man that woke up this morning.

- My body feels lighter when I walk.

- Calculated my paycheck vs. bills, simply perceived them as numbers on the screen, instead of having any emotional ties to my expenses.

Not so sure I'll do another loop today, may just let this first run "digest" itself.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-16-2019

Forget to mention that my goal has already been set as: "It is now my goal to have a gross income of $15,000.00 per month; or more, by December 31st 2021."

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-17-2019

Currently playin 1 loop for the second day in a row. UMS seems to act as an instant energy/joy/mood booster for me. At the moment, I feel as if monetary success has already been achieved, and I'm free to do what I please in life, at my own pace.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-18-2019

Did an experiment for 2 loops today. Each loop was run about 5 hours apart since I couldn’t do them back-to-back. One thing I noticed was a subtle motivation to get things done and clean and organize my living space. While I did that though, halfway into the 2nd loop I felt disoriented and even came close to falling down the stairs while walking down them, luckily with the way my staircase is built, it has 2 sections and one has a wall that caught me, otherwise I may not have been able to catch myself in time. I layed down for about 15 minutes after the incident and felt fine.

Went back downstairs and did a bit more but got the urge to rest again, no dizziness though. Toward the end of the last loop I felt a weird movement of energy around my legs, like I was in the ocean really, feeling waves of water washing over them. Hmm not sure if surpassing 2 loops in a day is wise and I may just have to take at least 2 days off the sub. I’m handling it’s power level better than I thought but seems I may have slightly underestimated it.

Also noticed that this is the second morning in a row that I woke up with a very subtle headache

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - ncbeareatingman - 08-18-2019

This program is plenty powerful thats for shure....and I certainly have had to ;learn and am still learing where 'my fit' with UMS is in full.... I've come to place where I can handle more than when I first started but I AM by no means pushing the river with this thing. other wise its like sticking MY finger in an electrical socket and way too much electricity to handle comes thru.so far though its kicking my ass emotionally,Im riding the bronco out and having also some amazing experiences with it also,most of the time.when its rough its for a reason and usually the better side is waiting. more power to ya and thank you for being open about your UMS experiences. sincerely.Keith

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-19-2019

(08-18-2019, 11:36 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: This program is plenty powerful thats for shure....and I certainly have had to ;learn and am still learing where 'my fit' with UMS is in full.... I've come to place where I can handle more than when I first started but I AM by no means pushing the river with this thing. other wise its like sticking  MY finger in an electrical socket  and way too much electricity to handle comes thru.so far though its kicking my ass emotionally,Im riding the bronco out and having also some amazing experiences with it also,most of the time.when its rough its for a reason and usually the better side is waiting. more power to ya and thank you for being open about your UMS experiences. sincerely.Keith

Thank you, I can see that this is definitely gonna require a warm-up period like LTU5 did. Best of luck on your journey.

Woke up with a headache again, looks like that's gonna be a common occurrence for a while with this sub so I won't even bother mentioning it again unless the headaches stop. This time though I fell back asleep after 5 minutes, and after waking back up the headache was gone. I plan to take the next 2 days off the sub to let my subconscious finish decoding, storing and helpfully executing the instructions from the 4 loops I've done so far. That would be 3 days on and 2 off, let's see how it goes.

Also forgot to mention that I woke up drained, and although I've disliked the "9-to-5" lifestyle for years, today was the first time I ever thought to myself and even said out loud "there's no way I can live like this for 30 more years, it's suicide."

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - hsindermann - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 04:57 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Also forgot to mention that I woke up drained, and although I've disliked the "9-to-5" lifestyle for years, today was the first time I ever thought to myself and even said out loud "there's no way I can live like this for 30 more years, it's suicide."

I can sooooo relate to that feeling!

(08-19-2019, 05:21 AM)hsindermann Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 04:57 AM)DavisMind91 Wrote: Also forgot to mention that I woke up drained, and although I've disliked the "9-to-5" lifestyle for years, today was the first time I ever thought to myself and even said out loud "there's no way I can live like this for 30 more years, it's suicide."

I can sooooo relate to that feeling!

It's insanity to me for someone to be able to live this way for a majority of their life, and do little to nothing to change it.

Update: a few female coworkers stated my aura is different today, as if I'm more bold and confident. As a matter of fact, judging by my interactions, I seem to be socializing much more easily and maintaining more personal power than normal. Seems UMS is undoing the emotional coldness I was feeling with LTU. Damn, just noticed my ex-wife is waaaay more affectionate towards me as well, although that was happening before UMS.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-20-2019

Keep getting urges to do another loop, wanna wait until midnight and just run 3 loops, may just give in to the urge though.

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - Shannon - 08-20-2019

See what happens. Smile

RE: Road to Riches (UMS Journal) - DavisMind91 - 08-20-2019

(08-20-2019, 05:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: See what happens.  Smile

Ran the loop. Became highly motivated and productive initially. I also felt a burst of energy within my auric field. It's been about 20 minutes since the loop finished and I find myself struggling to even want to work at my job right now. Also took the day off the sub completely yesterday and woke up with no headache this morning, so now I definitely know the headaches are from UMS.