Subliminal Talk
USLM Twins are in the House! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: USLM Twins are in the House! (/Thread-USLM-Twins-are-in-the-House)

Pages: 1 2

USLM Twins are in the House! - Nara - 08-09-2019

Greetings!

The USLM babies are here!  Yeye

The boys were born on Friday, August 2, 2019.

Completely healthy, completely normal. 

The doctors even commented on how big they were (by twins pregnancy standard). The first twin weighed 2.8 kg (about 6.1 lbs). And the second twin weighed 3.0 kg (about 6.6 lbs).

My wife is a relatively small lady. Even among Asian women. Her height is 151 cm (about 4′11), and weighed 36 kg (about 79 lbs) before pregnancy. And during the pregnancy, we’re told that it’s more likely that the twins will be born prematurely or underweight. Because the mother’s already small.

Surprised! Surprised!

No wonder why, during the last few days of pregnancy, the mother complained a lot about her back pain. I mean, a lot! 

She can’t sleep. She can’t sit. She can’t stand. It’s almost impossible to get her into a comfortable position for more than 5 minutes.

And coincidentally that happened after she upgraded to USLM 4.1. I must admit that I have my doubts about this new USLM iteration. She was okay before upgrading. But now, why she “suddenly” experiencing all the pain?

After the babies popped out, everything becomes clear. 

It’s not that USLM didn’t work. It’s because USLM works so well, that my wife was able to grow such strong and healthy babies. Despite her small tummy.

On the side note: Before USLM 4.1, the ultrasound exams estimated the babies will be weight about 2.5 kg each. Maybe USLM 4.1 really did something to "bump" the babies weight by 10-20%. Thus enabling the mother to deliver them with no complication at all.

(Until now, my wife is still wondering. How in the world, she can contained and carried these two big babies for 37 weeks? Lol )

We want to say thanks to @Shannon and all of the IML community. To say that your subs change life is an understatement.

We went from trying so hard to conceive, been through multiple miscarriages, and has now become the proud parents of twins. Thank you very much for supporting us through this blessed and wonderful journey.

I shed tears when I type this. Because I really can’t express all the joy and gratitude.  Heart

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The grateful parents of Ryu & Ken,

Mr. & Mrs. Nara

PS: For privacy reasons, we can’t post any pic. Sorry about that!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - CatMan - 08-09-2019

Lol...someone is a Street Fighter fan I see.

Congrats on the two new additions, Nara.

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Infinite - 08-09-2019

This sounds like a miracle. Congrats!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Nara - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 08:39 PM)CatMan Wrote: Lol...someone is a Street Fighter fan I see.

Congrats on the two new additions, Nara.

This is truly once in the lifetime opportunity. I am not gonna let it go wasted! LOL

Thank you!

(08-09-2019, 09:02 PM)Infinite Wrote: This sounds like a miracle.  Congrats!

You're right. It is a miracle! Thank you!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Omni3 - 08-10-2019

Congratulations. It will be interesting to observe how your focus keeps them growing healthy and strong in all ways.

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - DavisMind91 - 08-10-2019

(08-09-2019, 07:25 PM)Nara Wrote: Greetings!

The USLM babies are here!  Yeye

The boys were born on Friday, August 2, 2019.

Completely healthy, completely normal. 

The doctors even commented on how big they were (by twins pregnancy standard). The first twin weighed 2.8 kg (about 6.1 lbs). And the second twin weighed 3.0 kg (about 6.6 lbs).

My wife is a relatively small lady. Even among Asian women. Her height is 151 cm (about 4′11), and weighed 36 kg (about 79 lbs) before pregnancy. And during the pregnancy, we’re told that it’s more likely that the twins will be born prematurely or underweight. Because the mother’s already small.

Surprised! Surprised!

No wonder why, during the last few days of pregnancy, the mother complained a lot about her back pain. I mean, a lot! 

She can’t sleep. She can’t sit. She can’t stand. It’s almost impossible to get her into a comfortable position for more than 5 minutes.

And coincidentally that happened after she upgraded to USLM 4.1. I must admit that I have my doubts about this new USLM iteration. She was okay before upgrading. But now, why she “suddenly” experiencing all the pain?

After the babies popped out, everything becomes clear. 

It’s not that USLM didn’t work. It’s because USLM works so well, that my wife was able to grow such strong and healthy babies. Despite her small tummy.

On the side note: Before USLM 4.1, the ultrasound exams estimated the babies will be weight about 2.5 kg each. Maybe USLM 4.1 really did something to "bump" the babies weight by 10-20%. Thus enabling the mother to deliver them with no complication at all.

(Until now, my wife is still wondering. How in the world, she can contained and carried these two big babies for 37 weeks? Lol )

We want to say thanks to @Shannon and all of the IML community. To say that your subs change life is an understatement.

We went from trying so hard to conceive, been through multiple miscarriages, and has now become the proud parents of twins. Thank you very much for supporting us through this blessed and wonderful journey.

I shed tears when I type this. Because I really can’t express all the joy and gratitude.  Heart

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

The grateful parents of Ryu & Ken,

Mr. & Mrs. Nara

PS: For privacy reasons, we can’t post any pic. Sorry about that!

Congratulations to the both of you.

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - RTBoss - 08-10-2019

Congratulations, awesome news! Enjoy this time, it goes quick!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Shannon - 08-10-2019

Wow, how did I not see this for so long?  Congratulations, my friend!   Pirate Thumbsup  Hopefully USLM made the delivery as easy as possible for her, too.  Two boys, I'm presuming by the names?

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Kol - 08-10-2019

Congratulations!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Nara - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 04:15 AM)Djinnni Wrote: Congratulations. It will be interesting to observe how your focus keeps them growing healthy and strong in all ways.

Yes. That will be interesting. Now with these 2 newborns side by side, the mother still can't find enough time for herself to listen subs. I really hope there's a solution for this.

(08-10-2019, 09:14 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Congratulations, awesome news!  Enjoy this time, it goes quick!

Really? It does? Our nights have become really, really messy. I actually hope this will past as soon as possible. or me and my wife will lose our sanity.

(08-10-2019, 09:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: Wow, how did I not see this for so long?  Congratulations, my friend!   Pirate Thumbsup  Hopefully USLM made the delivery as easy as possible for her, too.  Two boys, I'm presuming by the names?

Yes. They are two strong, active and healthy boys!

You bet! The delivery was easy. Because the doctor decide to do c-section. The boys are already too big, and it will be too risky for vaginal delivery. Her recovery was quick, too.

When we're at the hospital, she said: "It's weird. Because I feel like we are on a vacation."

Mind you, we are not mega-rich (yet). The hospital was okay. Not the best. Not the most expensive. We actually chose it because of budget constraint. So I have no idea on how and why she felt that way.  Confused

(08-10-2019, 09:40 AM)Kol Wrote: Congratulations!

Thank you!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Nara - 08-10-2019

Btw, @Shannon...

With this 2 newborns babies, finding time to listen to subs (by herself) has become a great challenge. Because I'm not sure if it's safe to listen while we are in the same room with the boys.

Any suggestion?

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Shannon - 08-11-2019

Headphones.

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - ncbeareatingman - 08-11-2019

8m late to the party but I'm here!! Super Duper Congratulations on to healthy baby boys!! Wow!! What a journey the 4 of you have together now!! What stories to tell Ryu & Ken when their much older!! These Subs are truly amazing Nara as you well know. All the very best for all of you. Blessings Love and Light your way!!! Happy Trails to You!!

RE: USLM Twins are in the House! - Nara - 08-12-2019

(08-11-2019, 02:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: Headphones.

Got it! 

(08-11-2019, 03:23 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 8m late to the party but I'm here!! Super Duper Congratulations on to healthy baby boys!! Wow!! What a journey the 4 of you have together now!! What stories to tell Ryu & Ken when their much older!! These Subs are truly amazing Nara as you well know. All the very best for all of you. Blessings Love and Light your way!!! Happy Trails to You!!

Thank you!