Subliminal Talk
UMS chapter - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS chapter (/Thread-UMS-chapter)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UMS chapter - Amann - 01-25-2020

Currently running UMS too since 14th July 2019. Haven't seen any external results of note. Though there is a focus internally on trying to get a new job with a higher wage.
Probably ending the run at the end of this month.
Saying that I saw the thread by Raz on how he thought USLM 3 provided better results than USLM 4 and I agree version 3 did provide myself with better results too.

RE: UMS chapter - Zane - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:59 AM)Amann Wrote: Currently running UMS too since 14th July 2019. Haven't seen any external results of note. Though there is a focus internally on trying to get a new job with a higher wage.
Probably ending the run at the end of this month.
Saying that I saw the thread by Raz on how he thought USLM 3 provided better results than USLM 4 and I agree version 3 did provide myself with better results too.

I am still using USLM3-5.5G... Everyday is a surprise tbh.

RE: UMS chapter - Zane - 01-26-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:36 AM)cataleya Wrote:  Because from what I understood US/LM allows you to achieve success in all areas of life. Just makes run everything more smoothly. I had the most success running US/LM3 which I ran for 8 months.

This why I am still on USLM3-5.5G.. I somehow knew this was an important factor. 

USLM-5.5G works on all areas.. Makes life a mini-heaven. 

I have UMS, LFC and other subs but I will use them when the time arrives and when it does I will know it

My Advice USLM3..

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 01-26-2020

Thanks for the input guys, I do appreciate it. This is really a hard call. I still haven't made a decision. On one hand I don't want to give up on UMS and it is the latest technology. On the other hand, I'm not really seeing much in the external results area. Does anyone know if US/LM has EHPRA in it?

RE: UMS chapter - Raz - 01-26-2020

(01-26-2020, 11:17 AM)cataleya Wrote: Does anyone know if US/LM has EHPRA in it?

IIRC it does not contain an E module.

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 01-28-2020

UMS has a module designed to act like a compact version of E3, but specifically regarding money. It does not have E3 in it otherwise.

It is possible that doing a 1-3 month run of USLM3 will help you leverage your way forward by giving your subconscious a break from UMS, after which you can do another 1-3 months of UMS and see what happens.

RE: UMS chapter - KingDavid93 - 01-28-2020

(01-28-2020, 02:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: UMS has a module designed to act like a compact version of E3, but specifically regarding money.  It does not have E3 in it otherwise.

It is possible that doing a 1-3 month run of USLM3 will help you leverage your way forward by giving your subconscious a break from UMS, after which you can do another 1-3 months of UMS and see what happens.

Hi @Shannon

Could the same be said of using DMSI for 1-3 months and then returning to UMS 

And realistically when do you think we will the next iterations of USLM, DMSI and UMS (3 months, 6 months, 1+ years, etc?)

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 01-31-2020

(01-28-2020, 05:03 PM)KingDavid93 Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 02:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: UMS has a module designed to act like a compact version of E3, but specifically regarding money.  It does not have E3 in it otherwise.

Hi @Shannon

Could the same be said of using DMSI for 1-3 months and then returning to UMS 

And realistically when do you think we will the next iterations of USLM, DMSI and UMS (3 months, 6 months, 1+ years, etc?)

How about you move those questions to a thread that is more appropriate to be asking them in.  This is someone's personal thread.