Subliminal Talk
UMS chapter - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS chapter (/Thread-UMS-chapter)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-04-2019

I figured I was due for an update.

I borrowed money from my dad to pay for a coaching program to get my business off the ground. Before UMS, I was trying to do it using free or low cost methods which wasn't working. I believe UMS expanded my horizons and made me see that I needed to invest in order to grow. I just signed up last week so it's too soon to tell, but it's going well so far. I like the support and the accountability aspect of it. I am kinda nervous but pushing through it.

Just yesterday someone I used to correspond with on the topic of digital marketing a lot contacted me out of the blue. The last time we spoke was in 2017. He wanted to know how I was doing. I mentioned that I'm out of the job but trying to build my business. He realized I was short on money so he asked if I would be willing to manage his FB pages and do some research for him to decrease his workflow, kinda like a part-time gig and he would pay me. I was hesitant at first because I don't want to get distracted from building my business but he was persistent and it's not a mentally taxing job so I think I will be fine. Of course, and the extra money is nice. Also while we were texting, I realized I have a bunch of FB fanpages that are literally collecting digital dust. So I offered to give him access to my fanpages, he can run ads to my audience and if he makes money, I get a cut. It's a win-win for everyone. So fingers crossed that he makes some money! 

Another thing I noticed I have been having a lot of dreams with celebrities appearing in them like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, prince Harry lol etc. Also, I started doing the Five tibetan rites again. It's too damn hot for anything else.

Though I cannot seem to nail down a listening schedule. As far as loop numbers...I was listening to 2 loops for awhile, then I increased to 3 loops. Gonna try 4 loops tonight.

As far as the bloom...I don't think I experience like everyone is describing it. From what I understood, during the bloom you feel awesome. Usually for most people it kicks in on their 3rd day off. I don't have that. What I do feel is sudden moments of confidence and clarity throughout the day, but that happens like every day. I don't have days where I feel terrible, then bloom kicks in and I feel great.

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 09-04-2019

For me, the first day of bloom is meh and the 2nd and/or 3rd I am usually irritable. The 4th and 5th are awesome, and then it needs a re-up.

Don't think it's awesome for everybody.

RE: UMS chapter - Paul1131 - 09-05-2019

(09-04-2019, 11:28 AM)cataleya Wrote: I figured I was due for an update.

I borrowed money from my dad to pay for a coaching program to get my business off the ground. Before UMS, I was trying to do it using free or low cost methods which wasn't working. I believe UMS expanded my horizons and made me see that I needed to invest in order to grow. I just signed up last week so it's too soon to tell, but it's going well so far. I like the support and the accountability aspect of it. I am kinda nervous but pushing through it.

Just yesterday someone I used to correspond with on the topic of digital marketing a lot contacted me out of the blue. The last time we spoke was in 2017. He wanted to know how I was doing. I mentioned that I'm out of the job but trying to build my business. He realized I was short on money so he asked if I would be willing to manage his FB pages and do some research for him to decrease his workflow, kinda like a part-time gig and he would pay me. I was hesitant at first because I don't want to get distracted from building my business but he was persistent and it's not a mentally taxing job so I think I will be fine. Of course, and the extra money is nice. Also while we were texting, I realized I have a bunch of FB fanpages that are literally collecting digital dust. So I offered to give him access to my fanpages, he can run ads to my audience and if he makes money, I get a cut. It's a win-win for everyone. So fingers crossed that he makes some money! 

Another thing I noticed I have been having a lot of dreams with celebrities appearing in them like Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, prince Harry lol etc. Also, I started doing the Five tibetan rites again. It's too damn hot for anything else.

Though I cannot seem to nail down a listening schedule. As far as loop numbers...I was listening to 2 loops for awhile, then I increased to 3 loops. Gonna try 4 loops tonight.

As far as the bloom...I don't think I experience like everyone is describing it. From what I understood, during the bloom you feel awesome. Usually for most people it kicks in on their 3rd day off. I don't have that. What I do feel is sudden moments of confidence and clarity throughout the day, but that happens like every day. I don't have days where I feel terrible, then bloom kicks in and I feel great.

I can only speak for myself, but my blooms aren’t always the same.  Sometimes I feel awesome on days five and six, and sometimes it’s like I’m not on subs at all and nothing is happening.

RE: UMS chapter - ncbeareatingman - 09-06-2019

(09-05-2019, 03:05 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 11:28 AM)cataleya Wrote: I figured I was due for an update.

I can only speak for myself, but my blooms aren’t always the same.  Sometimes I feel awesome on days five and six, and sometimes it’s like I’m not on subs at all and nothing is happening.

Exactly! As Paul said...though 100% of the time I feel,see,sense something in bloom,its just that  sometimes while "in Bloom",its much more obvious and Abundant!! GO courageous People Go!! I mean ALL the IML users including you two,too!! How many people do you really know that are 'into change,improvement" of the "inner self"? we are indeed courageous souls for facing our dragons,loving and respecting ourselves enough to want a "Higher Version" of Ourselves and Be Bold enough to believe it,by our acting on such = IML Subs & more!!

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-06-2019

Thanks for the input guys, much appreciated! For the next cycle, I think I`m gonna try doing like 8 loops in a day and then take 7 days off. Just to see how I would react to that usage setup.

RE: UMS chapter - Omni3 - 09-06-2019

I did 3x8 last cycle - not a massive amount of tiredness - I feel like I broke through some stuff so I'd recommend it. I'm back to 3x3 now. All the best

RE: UMS chapter - Infinite - 09-06-2019

The day after the first time that I played many loops, I felt as if I was free of something I had been carrying around that had been weighing me down.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-07-2019

That's awesome news! I'm now really looking forward to my next cycle when I run many loops. I will definitely report back here   Victoire

RE: UMS chapter - ncbeareatingman - 09-09-2019

(09-07-2019, 08:11 AM)cataleya Wrote: That's awesome news! I'm now really looking forward to my next cycle when I run many loops. I will definitely report back here   Victoire

Please Do Cataleya. you're groovy & outta site! Keith. peace sign.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-17-2019

Ok so...I got a nasty cold so what was suppose to be a 5 day break from the sub turned out to be a 10 break. Because I didn't want to run the sub while I was sick. I wanted my body to focus on recovering. I didn't want to exhaust my mind and body by listening to the sub. Might be a wrong theory but I went with my intuition. The good news was that I was feeling really motivated and positive on the 10th day. 

I feel fine now so last night I ran 7 loops which I have never done before. Originally I wanted to do 8 loops but I have a really small bladder. I almost peed myself this morning waiting for the last loop to finish playing  Roflmao I was totally expecting tiredness, headache, mental fog or irritation today after running 7 loops at once but I feel fine. Not sure what that means. I remember when I ran 3 loops the first time, I was wiped out.

I do feel less motivated and positive than yesterday but still pretty good. My goal this morning was just to get back to work first thing in the morning. But then when I got up, I realized my room was messy and I had that feeling of "I can't work in these conditions". So I cleaned my room. I also washed my hair because since I was sick I didn't wash it for 5 days and I just felt dirty. I can't figure out if cleaning my room and washing my hair was just resistance or I am executing subgoal #122 "get cleaned and organized". 

Also, I started watching the tv show Mad men. I have been planning to watch that one for 2 years and just never did. It's interesting now that I'm on UMS that I have finally decided to watch it. If I recall correctly my reasoning was "it's about advertising, something you are learning right now so it's an opportunity to learn while watching a good tv show".

Anyhow, gonna take a break now for at least 5 days. Probably 7. I will update later.

RE: UMS chapter - ncbeareatingman - 09-17-2019

Cataleya,you're outta site!! So glad you're feeling much better, down for the count for 10 days is quite a bout of being under the weather. May the Bloom be fruitful as heck !! Keith.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-22-2019

So 5 days ago I listened to 7 loops in one night. Then I took a break. Right now I am on my 5th day of my break. Honestly I don't see any difference from before when I was listening to 3 loops per day for several days. I felt very negative on the 2nd day of my break but that is about it. Not sure what to do now. Can't nail a listening pattern.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 09-24-2019

Dreaming celebrities in full mode again. Two nights ago I dreamt about the Jonas brothers, prince Harry, his wife Meghan, Sophie Turner and Emilia Clarke (Sansa and Khaleesi from Game of thrones). And then tonight I dreamt again about Jonas brothers. What the hell  Lol

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 01-25-2020

I would really love some advice.

I have been running UMS from July 25, 2019. The goal was to get my online business up and running profitable. Unfortunately, it's up and running but it's still not profitable. I'm going to have to go back to a 9-5 job because my finances are terrible at this moment. I already spoke with my former colleague and she thinks my ex-boss will probably let me have my old job back. I will know next week. 

If I get my old job back, I would still like to continue working on my online business in my free time. So now I don't know which sub to run. I'm not really seeing the external results I was hoping for in UMS. Not sure should if I just stick to it. Or...I was thinking maybe running US/LM because I want to be doing my 9-5 job successfully but also work on my online business and achieve success there as well. Because from what I understood US/LM allows you to achieve success in all areas of life. Just makes run everything more smoothly. I had the most success running US/LM3 which I ran for 8 months. I also have the latest US/LM4.1 version but I only ran that for a couple of days because I bought UMS. But from what I can tell from other people's journals, they didn't have much success with it. 

So now I don't know what to do. Keep listening to UMS or switch back to US/LM and if so, which version? Any advice?