Subliminal Talk
UMS chapter - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS chapter (/Thread-UMS-chapter)

Pages: 1 2 3

UMS chapter - cataleya - 07-26-2019

Last night was my first night listening to UMS. Shannon recommended to ideally take 3 days off from US/LM 4.1. I was already on my 2nd day break so I decided to just go for it. 

I listened to 1 loop. As always, ultrasonic while I sleep. I think I will follow the 3x1, 7x0 schedule. When I started listening to UMS, I didn't feel that density some people reported. But I fell asleep pretty fast. 

About 2 hours when I woke up, I was having coffee with a friend and I started to feel almost nauseous? This happened while we were waiting for our coffee so it's not coffee related. The slight nausea lasted maybe 5-10 mins. Not sure if it's because of the sub or this damn heat but I'm more inclined to say it's because of UMS. I don't think I have ever felt nauseous because of heat before. I also felt tingles all over my body. Not in a good way, more like stress tingles. I kept squeezing my hands and shaking them to make it pass. This happened right after being nauseous. The tingles lasted for a couple of minutes and then it stopped.

Anybody else experienced this?

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 07-26-2019

I've had nausea. I believe it's a subconscious reaction to extreme fear being worked through by FRM. If you're having this reaction, I suggest you do 1x1, 7x0 for the first cycle to ease into it.

RE: UMS chapter - THolt - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 08:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: I've had nausea. I believe it's a subconscious reaction to extreme fear being worked through by FRM. If you're having this reaction, I suggest you do 1x1, 7x0 for the first cycle to ease into it.

@Shannon
i am likely going to jump on UMS soon. What regimen should I start out with? 1x1, 7x0; 1x3, 7x0.. etc?

RE: UMS chapter - THolt - 07-26-2019

I was nauseaous on E3. In fact I had a whole littany of stomach problems during my E3 run. Heartburn, cramps, nausea, hunger pangs. It was really bad. I was beginning to think that there was something really wrong with me.

When I stopped E3, the stomach issues went away. It looks like that is what is going on with you. Hopefully the nausea will not be as bad for you as it was for me.

RE: UMS chapter - ncbeareatingman - 07-26-2019

Morning Cataleya...Yes I've had some experience with feeling slightly nauseous,slightly off balance and related.but especially the tingling-chills thing. it is a sure sign that UMS is working,the injection of high level information is definitely going on!! Welcomed aboard the UMS train...its quite a ride! Ha! yer outta site and very groovy. UMS is gonna amaze you!!

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 07-26-2019

(07-26-2019, 08:41 AM)THolt Wrote:
(07-26-2019, 08:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: I've had nausea. I believe it's a subconscious reaction to extreme fear being worked through by FRM. If you're having this reaction, I suggest you do 1x1, 7x0 for the first cycle to ease into it.

@Shannon
i am likely going to jump on UMS soon. What regimen should I start out with? 1x1, 7x0; 1x3, 7x0.. etc?

Do 1 loop for 1 day, and then see what happens for 7 days.  From that, determine what your needs are: do you feel an urge during that time to do a second or third day in a row or more?  More loops per day?  Less days off?  Does 7 days off result in signs that you need more exposure and less time off?

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 07-27-2019

(07-26-2019, 08:55 AM)THolt Wrote: I was nauseaous on E3. In fact I had a whole littany of stomach problems during my E3 run. Heartburn, cramps, nausea, hunger pangs. It was really bad. I was beginning to think that there was something really wrong with me.

When I stopped E3, the stomach issues went away. It looks like that is what is going on with you. Hopefully the nausea will not be as bad for you as it was for me.

Yes, now that you mention it...I remember reading your journal. I think your case was extreme though. I'm on my second day and feel fine. At least for now. But thanks for chiming in   Smile

(07-26-2019, 09:29 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Morning Cataleya...Yes I've had some experience with feeling slightly nauseous,slightly off balance and related.but especially the tingling-chills thing. it is a sure sign that UMS is working,the injection of high level information is definitely going on!! Welcomed aboard the UMS train...its quite a ride! Ha! yer outta site and very groovy. UMS is gonna amaze you!!

Yasss Keith, I share your enthusiasm regarding UMS  Yeye

Thanks for the input. I thought about your suggestion and decided to stick to my plan. I listened 1 loop last night. Today I feel fine. No tingles, no nausea. Today I had a haircut which was overdue but I kept postponing it. Yesterday I had the urge to get a haircut so I did it. Probably the "dress and groom yourself in ways that result in UMS" is working.

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 07-27-2019

Glad you're not getting further nausea!

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 07-29-2019

On day 2 I listened to 1 loop. Felt good that day. Optimistic. Like wealth was possible for me. I felt motivated. I was planning to take a break after day 3 but I felt the desire to continue listening. I didn't feel any exhaustion or headaches like many were reporting. So I decided to listen to 2 loops on day 3. Interestingly, as soon as I decided on that (which was like 2 minutes before I turned on the subliminal) I felt a light nausea. It passed after 2-3 minutes. Today I feel fine. No headaches, I don't feel any mental/physical exhaustion. So tonight I think I'm gonna try 3 loops. And then take a break. We'll see.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 07-30-2019

Tried 3 loops yesterday. Note to myself: 3 loops cause a headache. Did not feel exhausted during the day but I did sleep almost 9 and a half hours. Also felt irritable today but that could also be due to my monthly lady stuff. Starting my break tonight.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 08-03-2019

I feel like sh*t today. This morning I texted my friend to go out for a coffee and she declined because she had to clean her apartment. Then I got so sad and hurt and started crying. Felt unloved. Which then spiraled into feeling like an incompetent loser. And I felt so good when I woke up this morning (before I sent my friend that text). Makes no sense. Can't figure out if it's the stupid PMS or the sub. Though usually during PMS I'm more irritable in the angry sort of way, not in the sensitive way like today. I'm on my 4th day break from UMS. 

RE: UMS chapter - Shannon - 08-03-2019

UMS does deep, intense emotional healing. That, coupled with having done 3 loops last time, plus the PMS, may explain it.

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 05:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: UMS does deep, intense emotional healing.  That, coupled with having done 3 loops last time, plus the PMS, may explain it.

This made me laugh  Roflmao thanks Shannon, I needed that today  Victoire

RE: UMS chapter - cataleya - 08-13-2019

So...My 2 friends from another city came to my city for a week. We were all hanging out together with another friend of mine. Let's call her "Jane". Jane is a type of girl that can make friends with anyone. And half of the time I felt jealous. Jealous that she can make friends with anyone. Jealous that my friends like her so much. Jealous when they joked on my expense on how the next time they are just gonna stay with her and not me. And logically I know there is no need to feel jealous. I like that they get along so much. Yet...I still feel jealous. And I hate feeling that way. I don't want to be like that. They did nothing to deserve such behaviour from me. Jane noticed me being moody and irritable but she has no clue why. I used to feel jealous like that before but like just a pinch of it. Now it feels really intensified. It must be the E3 in UMS. Except I have NO clue how is that relevant for me achieving UMS....

Other than that, not really much to report. My relatives from USA came so I am spending most of my time with them. They got me presents but I don't really count that as an effect of UMS because they always get me presents when they come here. I did cut some of my expenses, like the small stuff you sometimes forget. A lot of dreams involving high school. Last night I dreamt of finding euro bills on the floor and gathering them. Then someone wanted me to give them the money but I refused lol. 

Also, I can't say that I have noticed the bloom. There are days where I feel much more positive but it only lasts like a couple of hours and then it's gone.