Subliminal Talk
EMF? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: EMF? (/Thread-EMF)

Pages: 1 2

EMF? - HearDontListen - 07-24-2019

I've been doing some research on EMF with the upcoming "5G networks" and cell towers being implemented and it's definitely some concerning stuff in my opinion.

I was just wondering if anyone could speak on EMF in relation to these programs; that is if there is any relation at all. There may be none.

I have very basic understanding of EMF; basically I know that all electronics and devices are emitting it to different degrees, and its something to be weary of as it get increasingly powerful.  For instance, I know that my laptop/phone emits EMF, but I do not think playing a youtube video releases any more EMF.  Similarly I'm not sure if playing these subliminal programs releases any additional EMF and I guess that's what I inquiring about.

So I guess a good way to word this as an actual question would be: Do these subliminal programs have any correlation to EMF?  And if so, does the EMF change (get stronger or weaker) with the updates on programs, say from 4G to 5G to 5.5G and beyond?  Also, is there any difference in regard to EMF within different versions of the programs (Hybrid, Ultrasonic, Masked, etc)? Basically just really Interested in all things EMF here.

Also, sorry for the barrage of questions from a newcomer in the past few days, but I keep having questions pop into my mind and always want to learn more!  Thank you!

RE: EMF? - Oversoul - 07-24-2019

I heard about this and got worried so I bought a "Black Tourmaline Orgonite Pyramid" which is supposed to protect you from EMFs. Might be something you could look into if you are worried about that.

This video might be of interest to you

RE: EMF? - Shannon - 07-24-2019

There is no correlation between subliminals and emectromagmetic frequency energy emissions. Subliminals audio is audio energy.

RE: EMF? - HearDontListen - 07-24-2019

(07-24-2019, 04:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is no correlation between subliminals and emectromagmetic frequency energy emissions. Subliminals audio is audio energy.

That's really great news to hear!

I was thinking (and hoping) this may be the case, I just didn't know for sure because there seems to be so much advanced technology at work here that I know nothing about.  

I think the initial question popped in my head when learning of the potential dangers of "5G," and making some connection, even though I know the "G" only stands for generation.  

There's some crazy stuff going on out there with this EMF though. Thanks @Oversoul for the tip!

RE: EMF? - Omni3 - 07-25-2019

As Shannon is proving with his tech YOU are the creator of your world. Thus YOU have the ability - with Shannon's help to create a positive frequency/vibe in and around you (your aura) with can be stronger than any ("perceived") external (negative/discordant) EMF pollution.

Modules like Disconnect from negative (work, etc) stress come to mind, plus the upcoming Aura series, amongst others.

RE: EMF? - Steve_ - 07-25-2019

The problem I have with this sort of thinking is that you project your fear onto things outside of your control and then you begin blaming your circumstances on those things which you can't control. I'm not allowed to say that I am involved in 5g development so I won't - but rest assured it is quite safe and has no affect on human cells, same with wifi and other RF frequencies.

RE: EMF? - HearDontListen - 07-25-2019

(07-25-2019, 10:01 AM)Steve_ Wrote: The problem I have with this sort of thinking is that you project your fear onto things outside of your control and then you begin blaming your circumstances on those things which you can't control. I'm not allowed to say that I am involved in 5g development so I won't - but rest assured it is quite safe and has no affect on human cells, same with wifi and other RF frequencies.

I don't think its a matter of fear Steve, we may simply have a difference of opinion.  

If you feel that 5G is safe that's your current opinion and you are entitled to it; but please understand it's only your opinion (based on a combination of the information you've had access to and your intelligence), not a fact.  I'm a separate guy over here, free to do my own research, use my own intelligence, form my own opinions (which may be in disagreement with yours), and take my own actions based up that.  That's what I'll do!

It wasn't my intention to start a debate on whether EMF is healthy or unhealthy here, only to find out what these sub's relationship to EMF is.  I appreciate Shannon's simple and matter-of-fact response.

As always, I'd encourage everyone to their own research and think for themselves when it comes to any issue that matters to them.

RE: EMF? - Steve_ - 07-25-2019

You're allowed to form opinions freely, of course, and by your own reasoning which does not need to be justified to anyone. I didn't mean to imply otherwise, however, I do want to caution against topics that could cause a person to develop an external locus of control. I'm coming from a point of care after seeing an old roommate go through much of this and consequently developed a paranoid personality disorder. That's not to say that the same will happen to you, of course, but I feel I had to add caution. Carry on as long as you're not harming others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control

RE: EMF? - Asanti - 08-05-2019

(07-24-2019, 03:25 PM)HearDontListen Wrote: I've been doing some research on EMF with the upcoming "5G networks" and cell towers being implemented and it's definitely some concerning stuff in my opinion.

Hi there!
Authorities claim that EMF and 5G networks (I don't talk here about Shannons 5G subliminals - Shannon's 5G subs are awesome, I talk about the 5G network technology) are safe, but that's not the case. Research has been done and it shows that it's unsafe, might cause cancer, but we can protect ourselves through tachyon technology, check out Tachyonized Phone Micro-Disks - you can use them to protect yourself from radiation from your cell phone

P.s. I listen to these subs every night and I put my cell phone next to my head.... I was wondering if that would cause me issues in the future.. so I've found out that I can neutralize radiation from the cell by using tachyonized disks..

I'm sorry if my post violates the rules of this forum - if so I will delete it. My intention is to help, not to sell anything.

RE: EMF? - Shannon - 08-06-2019

(08-05-2019, 10:50 PM)Asanti Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 03:25 PM)HearDontListen Wrote: I've been doing some research on EMF with the upcoming "5G networks" and cell towers being implemented and it's definitely some concerning stuff in my opinion.

Hi there!
Authorities claim that EMF and 5G networks (I don't talk here about Shannons 5G subliminals - Shannon's 5G subs are awesome, I talk about the 5G network technology) are safe, but that's not the case. Research has been done and it shows that it's unsafe, might cause cancer, but we can protect ourselves through tachyon technology, check out Tachyonized Phone Micro-Disks - you can use them to protect yourself from radiation from your cell phone

P.s. I listen to these subs every night and I put my cell phone next to my head.... I was wondering if that would cause me issues in the future.. so I've found out that I can neutralize radiation from the cell by using tachyonized disks..

I'm sorry if my post violates the rules of this forum - if so I will delete it. My intention is to help, not to sell anything.

You will have to differentiate between research and conspiracy theory.  One is the result of data aggregated by scientific method.  The other is "These studies said this!  Believe me because I said 'studies' and that's scientific!"  Science is easily manipulated to say whateever you want it to say if you never check the sources.  Anyone can claim that "studies have been done, and they say X."  What studies?  When were they done?  By whom?  Who peer reviewed them?  Who paid for them?  Were they conclusive or suggestive or indeterminate?  How many experiments were done?  How many different researchers did the experiment?  N=?  What were the criticisms made against the studies' methods and conclusions, and by whom?

Without knowing all this, I could claim, with equal validity, that "Research has been done and it shows that tachyonized disks are unsafe, might cause cancer, but we can protect ourselves through eating the feces of rats infected with the ebola virus."

Quite literally, "tachyonized disks" means nothing if you really understand what a tachyon is.  It's just someone using a sciency-sounding word ("tachyonized" - means nothing; literally everything is "tachyonized" in the sense that it has interacted with a tachyon at the same amount as everything else) that causes people who don't really understand what a tachyon is to assume that it's valid because they associate it with "science", which they assume must be correct and valid. So I've got the feeling you're into a conspiracy theory here.

You're not going to neutralize the radiation from a cell phone unless you expose yourself to the exact anti-wave of it, or the cell phone is in a Faraday cage.  And you're not gonna get the anti-wave.

Right now, even if you have a cell phone next to your head, you're probably using a 4G network, which has been shown for at least a decade to be reliably safe.  The 5G networks are going to have a lot of fear mongering a conspiracy theories associated with them, because that's what people pay attention to - what they fear.  But if you think about it, the reason they need so many towers for 5G is that 5G networks use an energy frequency band that can't penetrate much of anything.  And if you care to, I'm sure you can find plenty of research that shows that 5G is harmless.

Don't just look at one side of the story.  Try to prove them both wrong, and you'll usually end up with the truth.  That's why science relies so heavily on skepticism.  And believe me, this wouldn't be public if it was a legal risk to the companies putting it out.  They are in business to make money, not pay settlements for lawsuits.

Follow the money.

RE: EMF? - Asanti - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 02:44 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-05-2019, 10:50 PM)Asanti Wrote:

Hi there!

You will have to differentiate between research and conspiracy theory.  One is the result of data aggregated by scientific method.  The other is "These studies said this!  Believe me because I said 'studies' and that's scientific!"  Science is easily manipulated to say whateever you want it to say if you never check the sources.  Anyone can claim that "studies have been done, and they say X."  What studies?  When were they done?  By whom?  Who peer reviewed them?  Who paid for them?  Were they conclusive or suggestive or indeterminate?  How many experiments were done?  How many different researchers did the experiment?  N=?  What were the criticisms made against the studies' methods and conclusions, and by whom?

Without knowing all this, I could claim, with equal validity, that "Research has been done and it shows that tachyonized disks are unsafe, might cause cancer, but we can protect ourselves through eating the feces of rats infected with the ebola virus."

Quite literally, "tachyonized disks" means nothing if you really understand what a tachyon is.  It's just someone using a sciency-sounding word ("tachyonized" - means nothing; literally everything is "tachyonized" in the sense that it has interacted with a tachyon at the same amount as everything else) that causes people who don't really understand what a tachyon is to assume that it's valid because they associate it with "science", which they assume must be correct and valid. So I've got the feeling you're into a conspiracy theory here.

You're not going to neutralize the radiation from a cell phone unless you expose yourself to the exact anti-wave of it, or the cell phone is in a Faraday cage.  And you're not gonna get the anti-wave.

Right now, even if you have a cell phone next to your head, you're probably using a 4G network, which has been shown for at least a decade to be reliably safe.  The 5G networks are going to have a lot of fear mongering a conspiracy theories associated with them, because that's what people pay attention to - what they fear.  But if you think about it, the reason they need so many towers for 5G is that 5G networks use an energy frequency band that can't penetrate much of anything.  And if you care to, I'm sure you can find plenty of research that shows that 5G is harmless.

Don't just look at one side of the story.  Try to prove them both wrong, and you'll usually end up with the truth.  That's why science relies so heavily on skepticism.  And believe me, this wouldn't be public if it was a legal risk to the companies putting it out.  They are in business to make money, not pay settlements for lawsuits.

Follow the money.

ehh I really wish every company out there was as honest as Indigo Mind Labs and You Shannon. However, to believe that cell phones have no negative effect on health and are 100% safe would be like to believe that genetically modified foods are healthy to eat and that Monsanto is awesome  Wink

It's true that they on tachyon webpage have some research, but it's not extensive, so... maybe I'm wasting my money buying their product, but I'll give it a shot anyway and try it out for myself

RE: EMF? - RTBoss - 08-07-2019

(08-06-2019, 08:29 PM)Asanti Wrote: ehh I really wish every company out there was as honest as Indigo Mind Labs and You Shannon. However, to believe that cell phones have no negative effect on health and are 100% safe would be like to believe that genetically modified foods are healthy to eat and that Monsanto is awesome  Wink

It's true that they on tachyon webpage have some research, but it's not extensive, so... maybe I'm wasting my money buying their product, but I'll give it a shot anyway and try it out for myself

Um, they are safe to eat... 
From Cornell Alliance for Science

RE: EMF? - Asanti - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 05:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Um, they are safe to eat... 

Thank You for sharing the link... lucky you RTBoss who accepts that

I for my part still have hard time believing it's safe to eat GMOs. It's even more difficult for me to believe that for instance Monsanto's roundup does not cause cancer... :/ 
anyway I prefer to go organic & non-gmo if possible, here where I live it still is possible to buy vegetables that are organic and not genetically modified... or at least that's what our local farmers claim, I hope they are honest

RE: EMF? - Shannon - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 09:57 AM)Asanti Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 05:47 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Um, they are safe to eat... 

Thank You for sharing the link... lucky you RTBoss who accepts that

I for my part still have hard time believing it's safe to eat GMOs. It's even more difficult for me to believe that for instance Monsanto's roundup does not cause cancer... :/ 
anyway I prefer to go organic & non-gmo if possible, here where I live it still is possible to buy vegetables that are organic and not genetically modified... or at least that's what our local farmers claim, I hope they are honest

Luck has nothing to do with accepting what is scientifically valid.  It's a choice at that point: you do or you don't.

You're also attempting to associate two separate things and say that they are both true because one is true.  I can believe that Round Up causes cancer, and I can believe that Monsanto is a huge company with a death grip on it;s market and too much money and power to fail to be able to do whatever it wants, thus resulting in the company being run purely for profit at whatever cost to whatever and whomever else because that is how people act when they have no morals and no consequences, and when a company has the money, power and influence of Monsanto, that's what follows.

But that doesn't make GMOs unsafe to eat.  What you're failing to understand is that ALL organisms are "genetically modified organisms" in that they all were formed through natural random genetic mutations (modification) at one point or another.  Just because we are now doing it manually doesn't automatically make everything that has been genetically modified by humans "unsafe to eat".

It is the expression of the genes, not the genes themselves, that make a food safe or unsafe to eat.  So if they genetically modify corn to glow at night, but that corn is otherwise identical to the parent corn, that corn will be safe to eat as long as the mechanism that causes bio-luminescence is safe for humans to eat, for example.

What they're trying to do with GMOs is make them produce bigger crops, more frequently, with better visual appeal, better flavor, better storage/transport capacity and be resistant to insects, disease and drought.  Unless some aspect of how that adjustment is expressed is poisonous, there's not really very much chance that a GMO is going to be damaging to your health unless perhaps it somehow becomes indigestible because you lack some sort of digestive mechanism to digest it.  Since poisons generally produce rapid and/or obvious effects, we can see that GMOs are pretty unlikely to be poisonous.  As a result, the chance of GMOs being problematic otherwise is relatively low, and is likely limited to things like the requiring of a new enzyme to digest it.  But we already have things like gluten intolerance and that is the result of naturally genetically modified wheat; lactose intolerance, in response to naturally genetically modified cows; etc.

In the end, if you're not willing to do the research to try to prove both sides of the argument wrong, you're just going to end up cherry picking whatever you want to believe.