Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Shannon - 10-12-2019

You don't switch to the flight to Australia during your layover if you want to get to Japan. You're getting TID because you're most likely at this time to switch to DMSI in the future, and I would almost certainly bet on that being an attempt at derailment also. Make a firm decision to stay on UMS instead of being derailed, and that TID will stop. Otherwise, you're about to jump out of the plane to Japan and land in the jungles of Borneo. Won't get to Japan that way. Wink

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-15-2019

@Shannon @Omni3 you're right. Im sticking to UMS, things seem to go into overdrive.

@Shannon I would love to visit those places tho, hah.

I have to say im pleased with UMS. The effectiveness of how it lays out blueprints, strategy, goals and all are mindblowing yet natural.

Also, Ive been calling non stop to have my car fixed. No time for procrastination, ums is like "heck no, we gonna call" also, no mood drops, rather an "get it fixed, get it done" im enjoying it even.

Also, the more "chilled out" I am, the more obvious it all becomes. Like @ncbeareatingman once wrote about retirement.

Having some interesting distinctions going on in terms ofmindset and outlook, like an increase ofcontrast, an untanglements.

Ums goals are a given at this point. Watching some Dan Bilzerian as of late, aswell as Jay Abraham. For some reason there is a slight iffiness in all this "learning" like it feels "upstream" so to say, fighting against UMS current. It might be also resistance.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-15-2019

Something tells me huge numbers will show up. One after another, like nice amounts of money will show up after eachother. As a response my energy started to vibrate. Maybe im finetuning, idk, but it easily escalates.

Also got a sense that FRM has removed a mountain. It all feels so...normal? Like, yes, this is as it is. Like some bs has been erased.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-16-2019

The amount of head turns is enormous. People freeze in their tracks and lock eyes. Its so natural. This helps with UMS goals. my being, existence becomes full creation, value giving, multiplying money. Ums succesfully has removed more stuff.

I think my excessive "learning" resistancy feeling has to do with a belief of "needing to work hard" like a compromise. As I chill out new ways open up. Just living makes me feel like Dan Bilzerian. Its like being willingly to receive the money.

UMS is truly blowing my mind. I love it. Some interesting dream also last night involving monsters, lava, laserbeams, women, teaming and having someone coming in being tattooed with glowing symbols on its body and a crown covering the full middle of his back.
Perhaps that was actually me? Or atleast a version of me?

I notice im getting way more fearless, being a king on top of the world literally feeling tall af.

Totally relaxed confident fearless and great selfesteem in my interactions. Such a relief.

I realize also how prfound authenticity is

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-17-2019

So, after reading what @Greenduck wrote about dad getting older. Yeah, it hits me like a truck. Powerlessness is one thing that comes to mind, guilt maybe, wanting to do better. It hurts. Now that he has turned 70, it really feels close. Being real here. No loa applying or anything, just sitting with this, realizing, processing. My heart hurts man.

It brings me to the verge of tears. Truly. Its like masks that I wasnt aware of myself are falling off. Underneath the hard exterior is..idk. something raw? A boy? Getting right into the real.

I need a fucking hug T_T

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-17-2019

Day 1 of 5 days bloom.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-20-2019

Day 3 of 5 bloom

Idk what to feel. Maybe im in a transitionairy process. No idea. Its a weird funk im in thats for sure. Lets see what day 4 is goin to bring tomorrow.

What I do notice is a faint depression and slight agitation/frustration. Writing this stirrs up fear like an spiralling down.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-21-2019

Day 4 bloom is awesome!

RE: UMS - THolt - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Kol Wrote: Day 4 bloom is awesome!

Yesterday was my Day 4 bloom too. It was pretty cool too. 

I am debating if I should run the program today or should I wait another few days to run it. 

Since I have a desire to run it, I will probably do that.

Yeah same. I might bloom a 6th day as I enjoy it so much.

This evening I had 3x5 4x0 pop up in my head accompanied with urges to run ums again. In my first loop and almost instant effects internally wise.

Sexual energy is stirring more this round (semms to be connected to money now )

My hands are burning with heat (the shield?)

Feeling wealthy on a wide level ( money is one of more )

I have many things I want

My social life is shifting. Ums is finetuning me to access. Like my network. Almost sniffing out and making the picture clear to me. It deepens out also. Also, mass overhaul in addictions, such as nicotine for example, pmo, felt probably the effects of being totally clean the straight edge way. Also, im filtering and cleaning out toxic influences like some "friends" I know. I wonder if they respond hostile due ums, but simultaneously I am nc ( no contact ) now, to focussed on my own selfinvestment and contributing/adding value. I value myself to much for that. Im clear in what I want to attract.

I notice now already the effects on decisionmaking, self mastery, inner shifts, my way of thinking like my alertness is increasing and my logica pulling up along with it. Effective dealing and ums guiding in this process. Fear falls away.

RE: UMS - DavisMind91 - 10-21-2019

(10-21-2019, 12:40 PM)Kol Wrote: This evening I had 3x5 4x0 pop up in my head accompanied with urges to run ums again. In my first loop and almost instant effects internally wise.

Sexual energy is stirring more this round (semms to be connected to money now )

My hands are burning with heat (the shield?)

Feeling wealthy on a wide level ( money is one of more )

I have many things I want

My social life is shifting. Ums is finetuning me to access. Like my network. Almost sniffing out and making the picture clear to me. It deepens out also. Also, mass overhaul in addictions, such as nicotine for example, pmo, felt probably the effects of being totally clean the straight edge way. Also, im filtering and cleaning out toxic influences like some "friends" I know. I wonder if they respond hostile due ums, but simultaneously I am nc ( no contact ) now, to focussed on my own selfinvestment and contributing/adding value. I value myself to much for that. Im clear in what I want to attract.

I notice now already the effects on decisionmaking, self mastery, inner shifts, my way of thinking like my alertness is increasing and my logica pulling up along with it. Effective dealing and ums guiding in this process. Fear falls away.

This might sound a bit superstitious but I speak from personal experience. The feeling of heat in one's hands is a sign of a "hot streak" meaning one is successful in their endeavors or soon will be. 2 years ago  I felt this sensation in my right hand when i began manifesting tools and knowledge that I needed to help along my self-improvement journey back-to-back.

Pretty much the same. Heating of my hands seems to tie in with manifestation.

ION; Ran my loops last night. I had started my playlist of 5 loops but for some odd reason the loops were running still this morning. Due to appointment I skipped last loop to the end. ( meaning; force finish the loop )

I think I have at least 7 loops in and a bit of an 8th loop.

Feeling good, quick, swift and pretty much comfortable in my own skin. This morning I reflected also on some beliefs, and the effort I put in all of this, and now im at the point of "just let it happen"
What I mean by reflecting on effort; is, what ive done and my decisions I took. Now, UMS has of late gravitating strongly to Dan Bilzerian. So im now thinking; why not just 100mill cut and clear as a possibility. Having it. Why and I putting this amount of effort in it all, instead of accepting and living it?

Surely this last notion opens doors and oppurtunities.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-23-2019

Had low hours of sleep last due to using energy that was abound. Being like "sure why not" wide awake.
Ran 5 loops last night. Had tons of dreams I cant recall but having a sense it was important.
Now, today, I have moment of pure data. Almost zen like but present and free. Experience more an sense of financial freedom and freedom in itself.
Manifested €0,50 which I just found in my car and am happy.
More awareness of whay fears there are, such as fear of change. Makes sense due me "resisting" the offers and oppurtunities presenting itself to me.

Very positive this cycle. The manifestation of €0.50 literally came out of nowhere. The start of something huge as a shift came alomg with it.

Sense of finanxial security.

Also bodylanguage is huge.

Annger is also a huge agent of change. Seeing purpise in it and actually embracing it. Im literally doing "anger" work, till the point of inferno. Its a huge overlooked and shunned field. Assertiveness, change, standards setting, priority setting. Anger in itself aint bad, fawning it into a blazing fire is something im starting to see tge benefits in. I even can see the destruction-change-creation. Im tapping in my power. As humans, we are multifaced, multisided. I actually have fear dissolved around anger, and tapping in, working with it, is something. The compulsion to supress is lessing.

Last night due lack of finding sleep, I watched a podcast. Dropping mind was mentioned aswell as "youre addicted to asking answers, you know already, drop mind" this blew me away.

Ums is succeeding. I feel the rush and allignment. Old resistance ways are dying, as someone else wrote in their journal. Pretty neat and true in my experience now. All points out to green light.