Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-03-2019

Also, with the energetic overload, I recognize how caffeine and nicotine are a way of selfmedication used by my subconscious.

Maybe UMS, maybe not, maybe TID,

interaction and communication shouldnt be driven by so much effort which I found in my pmo days, like, really needed to push myself. Now that im off of it, i just let it roll. Same as with the aura. Let women flock, let the aura act, like the snake from jungle book. Watching this unfold and being on this seems to amplify it Reminds me of the snipers tho. 

Also, new habits. Preparation of clothing the day before and what not so I have smooth running going on. 

Get disciplined in success.

More TID?

Some girl started chatting me up. The tension that was present before hand is gone. Feeling some authenticity going on and letting it roll. Also DMSI goals feel sudden very easy.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 10-03-2019

How long do you expect it will be until you run DMSI? And how long do you think you have been getting TID from DMSI?

I have no set date for running DMSI as I want to get to the meat of UMS truly, as im having real fun with this and the results keep building. I do want to mention, now that you ask me about DMSI, I do feel a pull to it. UMS is also kerping me on track, like it got some huge things in store.

I think I have TID since at least 2 weeks before DMSI released, could be more since it seems to trace back further. 

I do love that TID has this effect on me, like it affects me till the point I feel it running subconsciously. Its mindblowing wgat you are doing nowadays Shannon, I give you that. 

Could it be that, since, while running UMS, I got tge message that "we're gonna run UMS, and then DMSI" like a shedule, I get TID because of that? UMS is laying out a blueprint foundation of steps even this way.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 10-03-2019

I don't know. I do know that 5.75G seems to push TID possibly 60+ days out.

RE: UMS - Greenduck - 10-04-2019

I read that you are struggling with PTSD. Just wanted to share with you two things that have helped me improve with my previous PTSD.

- trauma releasing exercises
- root chakra meditation (YouTube for root chakra healing camp and you’ll find a guided meditation)

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-04-2019

Thank you @Greenduck. Root meditation and trauma release are no strangers to me.
And ofcourse @Shannon for chiming in.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-05-2019

New cycle;

Feeling real chilled out smoothly and flowingly working what needs to be done. Social comfort very much improved. No bloodboiling. Actually im my last loop almost near the end, all let slowly up, all tension dissolved.

Also, since UMS, there are instances that are almost pupped like. People act along my intent. Like 1 on 1. Its still somewhat mindblowing in a funny way

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-05-2019

E3 aint done yet. Anger, stress, thoughts of anger as fuell. Mayor roadrage aswell. I feel the tension in my upper body, stomach. In a way its sailable, but still. Some nerve has been hit. Again thoughts of"Im so done" and slightly feeling fuzzy.  

Some people make it really easy to get removed and erased out of my life. Its not my problem. Constant shifting and adjusting to the right people.

Edit 1: suddenly 10% bf is preferrable and risen in priority.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-11-2019

Day 4 bloom UMS

I feel as if im running DMSI. Its so fucking beautiful.
Training goes up in intensity. Several girls show interest at the gym. Socializibg goes up. While hitting back, I felt myself clear up. Tranquility yet a totally fulfilling "emptiness" content, knowing.

While I was hitting the gym, a very lucid thought popped up and filled up my being

"I Have multiple girls and sex regularly" i thought "did I just hit DMSI goal?"

Shitton of other things going on. Reading how a member manifested $3k was a great post to read. Day 4 bloom, I just want to bask in it

Also, about the dying thing, fear is fearing it loses its function, atleast, an awareness along those lines became clear.

Again, like earlier in my ums run, by stepping out the rut, looking how the monkey mind goes ham, something similar happened yesterday, seeing so black goo internally. I went like "ew" lol

Had a chat with another girl yesterday. Mix with some eastern. I spoke about finances, long term vision and what not without needing validation. She ate it all up. Like damn. Again massive IOI fest.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-11-2019

Also, self reminder. Playlist on spotify by David Laid. Shits fire. It really brought my training in a good spot. Lotsa ideas that can work around training and helping people. Some sponsors are also preferred by me. Vanquish, gymshark etc. Its like a cakewalk. 

Girl at the gym, feminine, petite, her energy...damn. hella cute. I can feel its on between us on a certain level. Its such a good vibe. My eye contact is also on point.

Im basking in the existence of women. I let my "instinct" guide me and am unafraid to be open and enjoy it. Very chill.

This sub is truly great that things have improved strongly. I mean, if I look how much variables are going on, how easy it is to think creative, businesslike, practical, strategically, knowing steps etc. UMS is training me in a way and it feels totally natural.

Im truly operating as I have it already. Its effective in deals and solution thinking. It also takes away things that somewhat sabotage seduction.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-12-2019

More on DMSI and UMS.

At times I wonder if TID is so strong it can derail the current sub being ran ( UMS ) I mean, if I look at my current situation, I seem to revisit some seduction material from an "fundamentals" kind of angle/point of view. Maybe its UMS getting my attention away from the money as a way to have manifestation being undisrupted. I might be wrong.

Anyways, im having urges to switch to DMSI due my smooth transitioning in what I perceive as TID, and biting the bullet and learning, sets process in motion. Also, taking a DMSI vacation, as in, running DMSI for a month. Taking a UMS break. This might be also the point in which I should stick with as a breakthrough is around the corner.

Could be resistance, idk. Ive theorized that the new FRM in DMSI can aid me in a way as a sort of vehicle, using it as an "indirect way"

Ps; again my car has issues with the interior/drivers seat. Its barely phasing me.

This also made me realize, if your car has issues its nice to have those in the know in your network/contact. Its hella important to build my network like this, just get over it and see the benefits.

RE: UMS - Omni3 - 10-12-2019

We're at the point of 'execute or run away'... stay on UMS.