Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-24-2019

Confidence and bodylanguage like a boss. Autopiloting now. My being feels more and more alligned. Green is tied to money. All arrows are pointing the same direction in my mind.

I feel like a complete boss. Socially its a walk in the park, while feeling...nothing? Empty? Its not exact that, but absolute on point when Im executing that.

People are accomodating more to me. Feels like a preperation to have so much to spend that I overflow in wealth and money.

Heh, last few days im actually dying to have my new car already. Like what is taking it?

Morning rituals are important to me. Im in the process to let nutrition work for me ( just like money ) health is wealth and causes you to be ahead. Excellence. Im thinking about greens, having for example a shake with greens. Waking up, taking lemon water to hydrate and having water in my system. I want to make this an automatic habit. I belief UMS/autopilot is steeting me this way.

Also skincare. Grooming up. Presenting sharp.

Im also outgrowing bad habits, people. Like stuff that is timewasting to me. Im going nope with it. Weeding it out. Im steering clear from it, as im in the process.

Stimulants like caffeine drop my mood. When I wake up, my mind is sharp. Caffeine tolerance is way down even tho im consuming it but I aint feeling better at all when I ingest it. It actually takes my lucidness away. Shannon has mentioned detox, and it has a feeling to it, is that, using the energy to "prime" me.

Also, in my country, we have groups that use slang in their talk. Rather a-social, and yes, people frown upon it. Its also the total opposite of me. Now, through this, I realize how much societal programming I have. In this country, there is a saying "dont stick your head above the fields" meaning, dont show off, stay conservative and what not. The group using slamg is highly polarizing. Adopting it, showed me also that these people gas themselves up to the point it has become automatic to them. Money, chasing, amorality, goal is senior to the means etc.

I recognized indentification with the subc sentences that lead to mediocrity. Subtleties but noticable.

UMS in a nutshell; it turns me in a scientist.

Staying more silent about my goals seem to amplify progress.

Also in this bloom phase, the sentences such as "let money work for you" rings beyond true.

Got also an message from someone dear to me, which is "master the mind first, the rest follows"

RE: UMS - Oversoul - 09-24-2019

(09-24-2019, 11:08 AM)Kol Wrote: Staying more silent about my goals seem to amplify progress.

Agree with this. Don't need people adding their bullshit opinions and fears. 

Good post.

Hah, I was just thinking that, and "boom!" You post.

It is something im starting to learn as of late, and it is amazing.

Another thing to add is;

When I drove home couple of days ago, the radio was playing ariana grande. Now, its not something I payed attention to and was feeling some opposition. Now, I in the moment was like "why?" It didnt make sense, so I flipped.

Since that moment I felt collaboration, like bein best buddies and them in my energy field. Like, if we would met, the vibe would be like totally on point.

It goes as far as feelin im in that world and have the right connections. This stuff goes through the roof, its great.

RE: UMS - Oversoul - 09-24-2019

Haha, resonance.

Enjoying the thread man, your growth is good to see.

Keep it up

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-26-2019

Thanks man!

Came across this;
"If money is needed I have found it far more effective to ignore the money and focus on why you need it."

Now im feeling heat firing up and absolutely abubdant.

Its also in line with something that comes along lately more then once regarding UMS

"What would you like to do, if money was taken out of the equation?" I can use this beyond myself. I see new ideas and growth coming into fruition.

Oh yeah, I also notice an instant relaxation now.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 09-26-2019

(09-26-2019, 09:43 AM)Kol Wrote: Thanks man!

Came across this;
"If money is needed I have found it far more effective to ignore the money and focus on why you need it."

Now im feeling heat firing up and absolutely abubdant.

Its also in line with something that comes along lately more then once regarding UMS

"What would you like to do, if money was taken out of the equation?" I can use this beyond myself. I see new ideas and growth coming into fruition.

Oh yeah, I also notice an instant relaxation now.

Love all of these quotes & lines. Wanna Copy and paste tomorrow. For reminders,as suchn go show man.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-28-2019

Go ahead my friend.

Ion: im getting used to having all eyes on me.
I have people interested in content aswell on youtube. I interact more, resulted in people wanting me to make videos. Great.

Im gonna pull up a bullet point paper, for content purpose aswell as having a visual "script" to it. Lets see how I can build it out and gain traction.

Story short; just do it. Make it. Fail. Innovate

Also, went bowling last evening. Noticed the shield being active by having bs nullified, being way more unaffected + noticed heat lots. My interactions didnt suffer at all. Felt fucking boss

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-28-2019

I love the shield in ums. Its life changing how much the impact is. Was in the city with a friend and I relaxed deeper and deeper considering the amount of people. It was crowded and felt the shield work in overdrive.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-29-2019

Carpetbombing. Going full out on loops. I feel UMS is keeping me on track aswell as feeling FRM/E3 work on the inner stuff.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-30-2019

Idk what E3/FRM has hit but the bloodboiling rage towards surfacing memories is back. Its funny how parts of me are all happy cheery supportive and vocal about running ums amidst this all. Soon as Im about to go to bed, the rage starts. Irs almost compulsive and am done with the pattern of "seeking this out" to get triggered, or, atleast it feels so.

Lots is happening, thats for sure.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-01-2019

Had a shitton of dreams. Also I recall feeling jelousy in tge dream. Like girl choose the guy, not me. Weird.

At work, female coworkers act way more submissive which is an side effect of ums, atleast my intuition and gut tells me so.

Last 2 days atleast 5 notifications of friend suggestions. All cute girls lol. Including some I know.

Also, my standards are way higher. My social circle is changing. Like my attention is full on about attraction people of wealth, entrepreneurs, rich people, options and oppurtunities. In turn, one group I was involved in, the guy has told me, he feels I left him behind. I see all kind of manipulation and poison drip going on, even if he is aware or unaware, I do not allow certain influences in my life anymore. It came across as a guilttrip, still a me me me kind of thing from him. I simply dont need jabs under the belt, or any of the drama. Im allergic to it, huge repulsion from it.

I notice lately my mind is very cold. Seeing things just as feedback, data and information. Pure cold calculated logic.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-03-2019

Bloom day 2 after days of carpetbombing.

Feel like being hit by a truck. Slight emotional overwhelm

Im trusting ums goaldesign strongly. As in, I Know.

Been listening to some vids of Jay Abraham. He delivers lotsa keys. Strategic.

Fears are letting up and are clearing up. Indentifying more and more fears and releasing/letting em go, while in turn I can addvalue better that way. Lotsa new ways of thinking also business wise.

Talking about that, irs becoming real easy to just launch. Was chatting with someone and it covered snapchat. Before I knew I had a running business concept. Lol. Was a bit taken back by the possible success of said concept lol. There was a moral objection involved as it was a pretty shady one I coinedbut damn...the insights. Im turning machine lol.

Adding value so good. Listening to jay abraham and ums is like having info downloaded, things click in place, and absorbing knowledge translating itself into practical possibility. No question about it.