Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-06-2019

This. Right here. Gotta love Jordan Belfort. This video is golden. Literally sorting my mind out.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-10-2019

Day 3 bloom.

Im having a faint headache. Tiredness. Yet greatness felt underneath, some frustration goin on as well. I have set a goal to bloom for atleast 5 days. My last session was 9 loops over night with 3 loops afterwards, with less then an hour after 9th loop. Already having thoughts of running loops again. ( never went beyond 3 days ) also panicy sensations going on.

Yesterday I was amidst a decision to call up my dad ( normally I would email him, but this time I went the call way ) I felt I could pay him back ( 750,= ) also the day consisted of having several money numbers comin my way. At some point I was enacting the spending of it and thought "not much before it materializes in my hand" like it was the next world wonder. This all is in line with my shifts, unlimited saldo and such.

I also had some realisation around other stuff. Like, I have a wide assetpool of skills, instead of putting it in a limiting frame, why not profile my skills as they are.

I still struggle a bit with making it concrete, idk what that is, prolly fear. Guess another path has offered itself to me. Gooood shit.

Having some things here directly accessible to sell and im pumped to do so.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-10-2019

right before bed last night, I felt myself stretching thin. UMS going healing past generational wealth and upcoming wealth.
In a way I feel UMS can indirectly heal those close to me. inclusion.

way more comfortable with gratitude now.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-16-2019

Running 6 loops tonight

Having visions of women giving me stuff for free.
Also, running UMS on a lower volume seems to have the effect of it "flying under the radar"

Felt resistance this evening ( reason to run it)
Also, my headache seems to come from my inner child who aint happy at all, like tantrums and what not.

While I realized this, it was as if I walked up to a wall, which became more clear in my minds eye, an icewall.

Ice seems to be a theme as of late as I also dreamed a couple of days ago about a scooter with 2 guys cracking through ice into a black void hole. Gave some sense of dread and related to fear/healing/E3.

Im hopefull. Energy is good now. Lots of high energy.

Am also encountering me wanting to drop all, sink into bliss and let the money come ( last part about the "let the money come" was actually vocalized internally couple of days ago )

So much amazing things happening. Realisations, tuned into unlimited wealth, location independence, cars, luxury, legacy, creation, having the most exclusive things, sale skills, style and dressing, name signature/branding. Its no big deal. Completely shifted.

The list goes on.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-16-2019

I do want to note that I keep breaking my nofap streak due to intense h/c which sucks as a response to fear. I do move on rather quickly and get back into workflow, yet find myself struggling to break it. Its like an automatic response.

I also seems to experience DMSI TID already. I wonder how it affects UMS in a way, if it affects focus from UMS for example.

Had a thought that, when I ran DMSI and had TID from UMS, or, atleast, I think was the newest FRM, that it worked synergetic. So....nothing is lost, it might compliment.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-17-2019

I feel im blooming rather quickly.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-18-2019

Day 2 bloom

Frustration and anger revolving around people and life's circumstances. Its starting to piss me off. It also feels as if its building to a huge turn around.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-23-2019

Manifested 175,= outta nowhere this morning. Way more disciplined in my expenses aswell.

Im having more and more moments there is no separation between me and life. E3 trauma work. Instant manifestation. Loads of rule 4 stuff happening aswell. Im guided.

The money manifestation is a great referrence experience. Im feelin abit weirded out but hey, it might be adjustment phase.

RE: UMS - RTBoss - 09-23-2019

(09-16-2019, 01:45 PM)Kol Wrote: I do want to note that I keep breaking my nofap streak due to intense h/c which sucks as a response to fear. I do move on rather quickly and get back into workflow, yet find myself struggling to break it. Its like an automatic response.

I also seems to experience DMSI TID already. I wonder how it affects UMS in a way, if it affects focus from UMS for example.

Had a thought that, when I ran DMSI and had TID from UMS, or, atleast, I think was the newest FRM, that it worked synergetic. So....nothing is lost, it might compliment.

So, does this mean you're joining us for DMSI 3.3.2?  Even after the $175 fell into your lap?  Seems UMS is starting to work well for you.  

$$$ or sex....Monnnneeey or sssexxxxxx?!

RE: UMS - Have at ye - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 06:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 01:45 PM)Kol Wrote: I do want to note that I keep breaking my nofap streak due to intense h/c which sucks as a response to fear. I do move on rather quickly and get back into workflow, yet find myself struggling to break it. Its like an automatic response.

So, does this mean you're joining us for DMSI 3.3.2?  Even after the $175 fell into your lap?  Seems UMS is starting to work well for you.  

I see no reason why one should exlude the other. Wink

(09-23-2019, 06:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Money for now, especially as UMS dominates my mind + the IOIs from the other sexe is a great bonus. 

I want to see what this badboy truly is goin to do, even if UMS2 comes out eventually, and I could switch to DMSI. I dont know.my goal is running UMS longterm.

RE: UMS - RTBoss - 09-23-2019

(09-23-2019, 06:35 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 06:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote: $$$ or sex....Monnnneeey or sssexxxxxx?!

I see no reason why one should exlude the other. Wink

Touché!

(09-23-2019, 06:44 AM)Kol Wrote: Money for now, especially as UMS dominates my mind + the IOIs from the other sexe is a great bonus. 

I want to see what this badboy truly is goin to do, even if UMS2 comes out eventually, and I could switch to DMSI. I dont know.my goal is running UMS longterm.

Good on you, man.  Looking forward to seeing your further progress.

Thank you @RTBoss ! And ofcourse @Have at ye for commenting. Appreciated.

Couple of hours since my last 3 loops. Sleep is a disaster. UMS seems to work overtime. My mind is throwing foul reactions to perceived scenarios, and the anger keeps me reeling with tons of energy. Im riding a fucking emotional rollercoaster. Here and there things dissolve almost instantly, but damn, im restless. When im physically active its like a switch flips, like suddenly sunshine. But when in bed right now, rage, anger and fits hits me straight up.

I feel running loops to counter it all, and basically overriding the bs through exposure with UMS, but also feel like letting it bloom as of now.