Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-21-2019

Heh, as I watch a video mentioning "a million a month" my heart sings. Im like lets do it and feel some frantic energy turning me ballsy. Kick ass right on. *grin* total different life. Thank you @Shannon thank you UMS.

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-30-2019

Im pretty frustrated. Today is my 1st day bloom. Am planning to run no loops today. I have this sense E3 is getting to some core stuff. Ive changed heaps on UMS. Like, its showing in how I carry myself, my drive, ferocity, idgaf levels. While frustrated im still feeling wealthy. Im frustrated by my spending habits, im frustrated towards myself. Im still having bouts of euphoria.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-30-2019

So you are experiencing that UMS is making the changes, but there is a lot of crud in the way to process and work through?

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-30-2019

More of an 'im feeling out of control' kind of thing, angry, fed up, and I cant get scarcity realities out of my head. Like an intrusive "deal with it" while feelin stifled. The tell tale signs from my experiences regarding h/c. Just an "urgghh" with my current situations financially and done with my shit.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-30-2019

So some part or parts of you are fighting to hold on to the old scarcity programming. Who is winning?

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-31-2019

Yeah, although its more along the lines of "hyperfocus on the scarcity/poverty and occupying my mind" kind of thing, along with all kind of frustration, same old same old, why and the such. Ive been in the spot I can sort of detached work with it, but this is more raw.

What frustrates me is that it aint new, I cant see how this povery focus is benefitting at all to me. + its a clusterfuck going on for some time now.

I can feel the changes bein made underneath.

ION: Im in the process of having some quick cash, such as a few ks. It came to me while driving home from training. Would be nice/great.

UMS is winning. I keep going with my loops.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-04-2019

Blooming day 1. Really pushing loops as of late, questioning if many loops is better then 1 aswell. At some point I feel saturated. Its like my view towards 5.5g subs has changed.

So many other changes taking place aswell. I taste the freedom more and more and executing the steps is like instant. Mow, something seems to be stuck.

My understanding of 'purpose' also has shifted. For years since AM6 Ive been all about purpose and what not. Never read further into it, it was a one dimensional concept.

Letting it go is freeing af.

Watching a video yesterday with the ceo of pagani and ed mylett was mindblowing.

Also sales is liberating as fuck. Lots of jordan belfort im watching and vibing with, looking into the most wealthy, saudi's, banks, what they do how they operate, their systems. Its like im tuning into all the high successfull people like gary vee, as of late, yet my internals are changing so radically, this whole "selfhelp" podcasts and all are starting to feel 'stale'. Like im moving on to that.

My dreams are eventfull yet cant recall.

Im planning to run UMS for a lot of months. Lots of liberation in this sub, its great. There is so much to gain and monitairy thinking is really dominant in my mind. Its almost obsession.

Been thinking the why and hows also yet my vision is getting crystal clear, yet internals are hella important. Key elements.

Things will be drastically changed in a year from now on. Letting my parents retire, adding value to the world, winwin situations, being plugged into wealth flow. Attitude shifts.

Also, im straight forward. If my intention is deal closing, no feelings are involved. Laser focus. One aim, one goal, calibrated. Im having several aspects to incorporate, to profile myself and my brand with. I want to max out, yet theres fear.

Im confident its all gonna work out and my value is truly valuable.

Time to hit the gym. Health is wealth.

Edit: also many teslas and bmw's as of late and feeling a huge pull to it. Its all just fucking flowing

I love how the sub makes me question the right questions abd how im making steps, and the solutions come quick.

Oh yeah, fuck time. Im making hours. In the weekends I aint stopping, deals at 3 am or people in my network hitting up as they know a person? Bring it. Money never sleeps and its abound.

Another is; im getting money back.
Also, when parking my car, ready to pay for parking, this girl out of the blue popped up telling me its free after 6 pm. Giggling and all after I engaged her and sensing im in for this.

Those instances are awesome

Shift: making money is addictive.

Wanna call my parents and forgive them. I feel uncertain. Not to people but myself

Also, wtf is happening, waiting for the trafficlights and lo and behold, an pagani was in line.

Edit: to add to this, im manifesting/attracting through facebook. Friendrequests are piling up, mostly entrepreneurs. Its great. Im getting the question of what kinda work im doing, and this before ums was met with a sense of "idk but dont want to show that" mindfog, anxiety and thus missing oppurtunities. Now im dealing with it, going through it and realize its mostly a sales thing. Oppurtunity. Not an "im fake becuz im at a shitty job and those people are thinking small there" which is kinda true yet also my ego was involved in it, an my way or the highway, my word is law etc etc. Rather competitive then collaborative and an "I know best" kind of thing.

These contacts im getting now, expanding network, is oppurtunity. Its exactly the time to profile what im doing, good at, my field, interest and what not.

My body is really heating up right now.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-05-2019

Ran one loop this morning. Euphoria all day. Knowing im a millionaire. I could cry out of joy, but there is so much to explore, to experience, to be.

Shannon, you boss you, creating this beautiful sub. Oml. Im so thrilled. So much shit comes together.

Im glad ive invested in the payment for this sub.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 09-05-2019

(09-05-2019, 06:10 AM)Kol Wrote: Ran one loop this morning. Euphoria all day. Knowing im a millionaire. I could cry out of joy, but there is so much to explore, to experience, to be.

Shannon, you boss you, creating this beautiful sub. Oml. Im so thrilled. So much shit comes together.

Im glad ive invested in the payment for this sub.

Kol....I swear you nailed it. You said it Brother!! Indeed this sub is both beautiful & powerful. Da bomb for com!! A friend bought UMS for Me with nooooo I owe him,blah blah blah . .I have thanked generously many times. Once he's See's it's working deeply for me,I know he's gonna grtta a copy. The trip it's already been working from day one,he just doesn't know that yet. Kol ur outta site man. Thanks for the Great post and most excellent feedback....

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-06-2019

Thanks Keith, I love your contribution, energy and value. In the end it all amazing! Big Grin

ION; I feel my bank account is fucking filling up. Its not the first time im experiencing this. Money is eager to add to my bankaccount. Its like it has no chance to go low. FRM/UMS/E3. clearly changes are made.

RE: UMS - Kol - 09-06-2019

Feelin kinda cold yet laser focus. Singular intent.