Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-11-2019

(08-10-2019, 10:34 AM)Kol Wrote: Everything I do and say has a wealth signature to it. UMS is amazing. It opens my eyes to a boatload of things. Im constantly in flux and changing. Im growing by the second.

Kol ur  Experiences....are incredible and amazing. So glad you're having such powerful experiences with UMS!!
WOW.Very inspiring ! Understatement!! Thanks for all ur posta in ur journal!!

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-15-2019

Thank you Keith.

Went this evening with 2 friends to a store which has all kind of technology tools. Phones, laptops etc.

As soon as I set foot in the store I was drawn to all kind of things like an urge. Such as laptops. In fact, I wasnt even concerned with the price ( 2.5k each ) i went by "feel" how it felt using it. I felt they we're mine and ended up with 5. Not physical buying em but felt I was playing out the act in some way. I saw the use and purpose of those laptops and how they would benefit. The price wasnt a concern, rather an "I can eadily afford that" same as with other tools there. I was drawn to it. I notice how im on a different frequency now. Another wavelength. My words are interpretated differently aswell. Even when im joking, people tend to take my words seriously.

I feel I got a huge inner resource, billionaire, millionaire, its destined. Baseline.

My drive and leading instinct has been skyrocketing. I feel time doesnt matter, rather point a to b and doing it anyways. People hold so many limitations and excuses. Im even convinced time is an illusion, gaps are closing, my attitude is changing and changed.

In a way, im questioning myself, am I pushing to hard? Like forcibg the massive wave of wealth? Im seeing yachts, planes, jets as tools. Ngl, I want them, but am thinking asset, liabilities amd what not. With a jet, a time gap is closed. Its efficient. Yachts can serve another purpose. Comin vack to the jet, even if it is closing the gap dramatically, even if in a great oppurtunity, at that very moment and right now, there are other, wealth oppurtunities.

Comes to this; connections. Especially those in wealth. Im hellbent on it, haywire. Wealth money everywhere.

Im hitting the bulletpoints on the salespage quiet well.

In a sense, with UMS, the money is funding. Paying and repaying itself. Funding yachts 10x. Its as if the money slready has been put to use.wealth bigger then money and extremely and utter abundance? Yes please.

Some people im listening as of late;

Jeff Bezos ( founder/ceo of amazon )
Elon musk ( his vision speaks to my heart )
Grant Cardone. Great attitude.
Joe rogan
Tai Lopez
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dan Pena

Its like im adopting their energy rather flawless. Characteristics and what not. Energy, attitude, almost living through them and their characteristics.

I feel i run multiple businesses and am the front man. Hustlin is in my blood. I feel im amongst high ranks and FRM has removed the blindfolds and hieracheal bs in my being. Im filled with drive, passion, attitude and vision. I want it all. Even having all, I cant stop going. Its why im having some disruption going on, as my attitude can be fierce like hell and aint no-one stoppin me.

I want to leave a legacy behind.

The universe expressing itself. Desires find you. Execute. No bs, deals are closed atm.

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-15-2019

Oh yes, sometimes, I feel something happens around my solar plexus. Like it vibrates. Same with my heart area. Its like my cells vibrate and my vibration changes and attunes to wealth. Its like an sense of expanding.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-15-2019

(08-15-2019, 12:24 PM)Kol Wrote: Thank you Keith.

Went this evening with 2 friends to a store which has all kind of technology tools. Phones, laptops etc.

As soon as I set foot in the store I was drawn to all kind of things like an urge. Such as laptops. In fact, I wasnt even concerned with the price ( 2.5k each ) i went by "feel" how it felt using it. I felt they we're mine and ended up with 5. The price wasnt a concern, rather an "I can eadily afford that" same as with other tools there. I was drawn to it. I notice how im on a different frequency now. Another wavelength. My words are interpretated differently aswell. Even when im joking, people tend to take my words seriously.

I feel I got a huge inner resource, billionaire, millionaire, its destined. Baseline.

My drive and leading instinct has been skyrocketing. I feel time doesnt matter, rather point a to b and doing it anyways. People hold so many limitations and excuses. Im even convinced time is an illusion, gaps are closing, my attitude is changing and changed.

In a way, im questioning myself, am I pushing to hard? Like forcibg the massive wave of wealth? Im seeing yachts, planes, jets as tools. Ngl, I want them, but am thinking asset, liabilities amd what not. With a jet, a time gap is closed. Its efficient. Yachts can serve another purpose. Comin vack to the jet, even if it is closing the gap dramatically, even if in a great oppurtunity, at that very moment and right now, there are other, wealth oppurtunities.

Comes to this; connections. Especially those in wealth. Im hellbent on it, haywire. Wealth money everywhere.  

Im hitting the bulletpoints on the salespage quiet well.

In a sense, with UMS, the money is funding. Paying and repaying itself. Funding yachts 10x. Its as if the money slready has been put to use.wealth bigger then money and extremely and utter abundance? Yes please.

Some people im listening as of late;

Jeff Bezos ( founder/ceo of amazon )
Elon musk ( his vision speaks to my heart )
Grant Cardone. Great attitude.
Joe rogan
Tai Lopez
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Dan Pena

Its like im adopting their energy rather flawless. Characteristics and what not. Energy, attitude, almost living through them and their characteristics.

I feel i run multiple businesses and am the front man. Hustlin is in my blood. I feel im amongst high ranks and FRM has removed the blindfolds and hieracheal bs in my being. Im filled with drive, passion, attitude and vision. I want it all. Even having all, I cant stop going. Its why im having some disruption going on, as my attitude can be fierce like hell and aint no-one stoppin me.

I want to leave a legacy behind.

The universe expressing itself. Desires find you. Execute. No bs, deals are closed atm.

Right flipping on Kol!! Always look forward to seeing & reading your posts man!! I posted I. My journal that I am operating out side of the traditional system....and that I too am definitely on a way different wave lenght & frequencyj!!

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-16-2019

Im releasing more of the "I need to be liked" that still was present today. I notice some behaviour in me that amplifies in neediness.

Anyways, im ghosted today. Yet I feel E3 is working pretty strongly. Emotiobal moments, sadness. The moment I coined E3, it was *poof* gone and my feel good sense went up.

Stuff keeps improving under the hood massively. Also manifesting my vision is inevitable.

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-16-2019

How to describe how im feeling and how im literally perceiving now. Ferrari's, landhouses, mansions, its all so fucking tiny in comparison to the abundance inside. Like a lil dot in the scheme of the universe. Literally feeling im the universe. As if the scales have been tipped. It bleaks put in comparison to the abundance within and everywhere. Cuz why limit it just to inside?

My attitude is somewhat similar as how I think people like Jeff Bezos feel, Elon musk. UMS is a trip. Im my own person aswell. Honor the abundance inside

Manifest expand.

Now go to work.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-16-2019

(07-30-2019, 04:13 AM)Kol Wrote: Also, yesterday right before bed, my mind started to become hostile over past wrongdoings, imagined scenarios, people crossing my line, disrespect.

I was pulled out of it, like I was observing my mind/the monkey mind. I was outside of that crap and it was like a shadowy entity all raving, raging and shit, feeding into it. I could step in and out by will, I was like wtf.

Dayuum Sam That is awesome. I've experienced similar stuff UMS is a mother for ya man  powerful!!

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-17-2019

E3/UMS is hitting hard. moody, defensive, tired, taking everything serious and just off point. Not sharp nor witty. Also hearing peoples scarcity and parotting limitations is pissing me off. For me its like recognizing ego in myself. Im clearly on another level and am ready to just drop some things and make sacrifices. Yeah, it "shouldnt" bother me, cuz it aint got anything to do with me , like really, im me, theyre they, yet it still is grinding my gears. Framework. Empathy seems to be key in this.

On the other hand my monetary relationship keeps improving. It feels natural to give my dad 7k. Also mansions with a shitton of land, im like "why not?" Mansion with 5 cars? No biggie, nice toys.

Its like a money game. Chess.

Coming from a place of wealth aswell. Its my default. Childlike energy like when I was a kid and just did is also major key.

Also, im thinking generational wealth. Lomgterm. Life is becoming really strategic and fully purpose driven.

Also, yesterday I had the experience, feeling on an energetic level is was in a continuous flow of deal closing, making deals, getting wealth etc etc. As I write this, the vision of a jet is only crystalizing. Now im gonna find out the cost. My money relationship is absolutely beautiful.

Another that blew my mind, was "money becomes valuable when used" something Grant Cardone also came to realize at some point.

Im having a growing interest in exotic cars

Also mansions/homes. As I walked through one of the cities in this country with friends, there we're some big homes. All I saw was massive capital and monetary flow. I was wondering how much was going round, wondered if it was rented or actually helding mortage etc etc. Im seeing posdibilities of imprivement, getting marketplace insight and inspiration almost from a detached way.

Real estate has peaked my interest before. Cold calling is no big deal + social anxiety is shattered also.

I have so many desires, such as a home with a garden ( similar to what oversoul has posted in his journal ) yet also having more then one location ( its a game to me, like a expansive one in the sense of its serving strategically, it also feels inevitable if I let UMS bloom )

2k would be welcome now.

I have so many wants, desires.

Unrelated to UMS, or maybe related, I see the beta thirst in guys aswell as their insecurities and voicing as a reflection of lack of socializing. Ofcourse your lack of exposure to women is showing. Its telling.

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-17-2019

My perception of debt is shifyed for the positive and feels its gettin resolved/dissolved.

I want a home library. A huge one.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yQagM3h1oq4JCg5b9 in the vein of this but close. Lets build it then. 

Also, might be DMSI TID; the "realisation" of familiarity/shared ibterest is huge in attraction.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-17-2019

Dang Lol!! Your growth is more than impressive to say da least!! As is UMS itself!!

RE: UMS - THolt - 08-17-2019

What’s your current listening regimen? I’m still trying to find the sweet spot with UMS

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-18-2019

Ive run 8 loops for 2 days, last night 5 loops on phone. Its like im still craving loops.

RE: UMS - Oversoul - 08-19-2019

I feel the same, no turbulence, nothing, just craving to run more loops.

Good internal progress.

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-21-2019

Yeah, like right now. Am running it and feel like im a ceo naturally, always been so. My mind is expanding drastically. Now im feeling laser focussed, pragmatic, practical, leading and professional.

Also, im getting more responsibilities at work. Basically low key taken shit over at it. Group of 3 people due my influence has formed handling areas like comminication. Im thinking bigger. I do feel its temporary tho. Its a but similar to the real brad lea's story in his car sales period.

Like when shopping for laptops, it was driven by a practical desire for business. To run all as smooth as possible.

Lots of internal changes, smooth, complete character overhaul aswell as attitude.

Im also gettin mails in my inbox involving bitcoin. 11,4k 12,4k numbers. Its spam but still.

Im also handling my life way more serious. In a way wealth is also an "for the fuck iff it" now to me. No extra baggage hanging on it, just wealth for wealth sake.

Another is, which felt strongly and in line with the feelin off allignment with 500 mill, such level of abundance shifts perspective. Lets say, you have 20k, how impactfull would paying some 100s? Im gratefull for bills to be in the position to pay em.

Excuses are dissolving quickly.

Get at the level of "because I can"

So many forms and streams of money, investmemts snd what not.

I feel im living on a complete different wavelength, alligning with high end fashion, big minds, like an exclusive club for the rich and wealthy.

Today I spoke with a friend and co-worker and shared some things, such as selling the vision to your coworkers and your customers. It has to be clear. Sell it and it makes em productive. Im also way more comfortable to "fire" people, like im not concerned at all. Like my decision making is different, including way other variables that lead to UMS. UMS is just the beginning.

Little choices add up to my vision, like alligns with eachother. Like im having the intuition to take the right steps and having goals possible.

I should do something with this. My intuition and sharpness is on point. I see some great possibilities.

Also, people. Veeerrry important. Connections.