Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-15-2020

Alright, time to speak up. Im running one loop ofUMS right now andI have to get this off my chest.

Im reading my AM6 journals now, 6 stage subliminal. Idont know why, maybe its the "block setup", as in, 32 day per stage, that introduces structure, but running the latest subliminal tech has me running it but feel still somewhat lost or something. In the sense of, im running it, want to achieve its goals, but then what? With am6 the outcome was clear. With DMSI and UMS, its less to me. More of an running and lets see. Could be linked to the programming itself, but am6 felt like apurpose driven obligation, very personal, while ums and dmsi do not have that effect for me. Perhaps due to the more external things, less close to heart maybe. Edit: This also is fear. I notice it now.

Oh yeah, frm seens to have broken through the fear around control. Last 2 days, life is like apsychedelic trip, and following whats coming to me is like a effin journey. Itsalmost liquid/energy and complete oneness aswell as connection. Realizing the I am. No fear. Pure comfort by whatever it is. Bruh.

Im also listening to some sphongle. Its a bit similar as to some inclination I had while running DMSI. The relaxation takes over. No more "im gonna do it xyz way" more of an surrender. Shits gettin trippy. Oh well. I welcome it. If this stuff is what it is, then so be it. Euphoria kicks innn

Socially things inprove still. Im keeping the social distancing in mind, but im becoming more and more relaxed in my self amusement and interactions. I also came to realize the underestimation of photographic memory. Here lies great potential. I now see the huge benefits, something thats not that difficult. Making it an asset. Its like a muscle. Trainable. Enough resources to get this up the ladder. This brings me further in life.

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-17-2020

Bloom day 1

I feel sooooo good man.

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-23-2020

Bloom day 2

What a great day first and foremost. Really dig being in the sun. Similar dreamy vibes going on as I would envision the dreamland like adventure that SM3 paints in my mind.

Read book of pook yesterday. What a joy! Will re-read it. Its solid, fun and high in storytelling. Great format to get it all across. Im having tons of fun today.

Next up on the list: 48 laws of power
Also: antifragile.

Investing in yourself like this gives me am6 vibes.

My goals are met with tons of euphoria, joy in the process. 50k a month? Sure, why not.

Also, through ums im transcending all addictions at once. Its like a dislike, an "nahh im good" refocus and forget.

Through the book of pook im embracing my fun, spontaneous, joyfull, self amused self. Stupid girls lol. When pook mentioned girls having a girl network, and spy on those they deem worthy, it gets craaaazy, hilarious, like wtf, yall thirsty. Hehe. Brought some nice memories back ( or rather, story of my life huh. ) its like a fire that goes round, before you know you have 4 girls surrounding you and what not. How delightfull!

Sometimes I wonder if im a pook ;_; anti intellectualism ftw! Embrace your testostorone. Stop simping, stop fearing your masculinity and sexuality. Get on dat dere no fap y'all. I found a whole new way in fun. I knew it! I knew that being top heavy is something that was off to me. Your dick is between your legs, your core, centre. Her pussy is also there. So why being all top heavy while you can centre in dickspace and ground there?

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-25-2020

Ran 2 loops 2 days ago(?) Im at bloom day 2 today.

Im having urges to switch to DMSI. Having experiences in line, aswell as a shift in mindset regarding seduction, pook-ism and what not. Lots is being weeded out, and am having strong dad-instincts. Like the father son dynamic and bestowing masculinity. Its strong this morning.

Underestimation, selfesteem, selfdoubt ( what if's bordering gaslighting, hello trauma ) shame, reservation. Some things that revealed itself and revealed itself. Good job FRM. the smooth gliding to core issues and willing to walk with it, the snowball is rolling. Disroot.

Anyway, im curious( see myself talking into it to an extent) what DMSI will do now. I also wonder to what extent subs will help eachother in this.

To understand is to live life. Ah yes, fear, hello. Funny you are here. Anxiety is funny. Laugh at it.

Ps: I have found grounding amidst dr/dp. Like, grounding and landing which is huge. Tons of memories surfacing aswell, tracevacks, healing all of it.

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-25-2020

Its gonna be an interesting bloom as im not sure I want to keep running UMS and switch to another sub or not. This bloom im alpha, absolute solid, present, confident and totally certain and grounded in myself. I have a complete different. demeanor and perspective now.

Success is now something innate. Im feeling successfull, non needy, full of options, directions to go. ..oppurtunities open up right in front of me and willing to face, sort out, and truly reveal. My thoughts and language have certainly shifted. An assureness is with me.

So...idk. it might be the quarantine fucking with my mind. I might genuinly want to shift subs. I crave human contact. For all I know, and this might be just the beginning, im an alpha male in my peak. Strong internal pillars I wouldve imagined to be in am6. This is like am6 on steroids. A new freedom, to create, lead.

Seduction is part of me now. Tons of new elements are absorbed, integrated, and shaping my world, my person. As you think you shall become. This goes well with inner game. Im also having a reocurring interest in nlp.

Whatever I do. Im still going to read some books ive lined up, so yeah. I dont know why it is such a hard decision to make.

Edit: ums is pushing me towards straight edgeand financial mastery. Cutting out dependencies, upgrading my diet and taking care of myself. Frame control, trust inner resources. Nofap is just the beginning, detachment, selfcentering. Saying no to the puss. Being able to have fun, being a natural high testostorone male. Its a great investment and trains you to be self reliant. Its a consistency in learning to say no as a natural consequence due to urges, who, come and go.

RE: UMS $$$ - Kol - 04-27-2020

Time to run refresher stage 7 am6. Time to buckle up. DMSI might be out by the end of it. I might as a consequence also return back to UMS.we'll see.

Its been 2 years I think since my last am6 run.