Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-24-2020

Thanks man! Much appreciated!

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-25-2020

This video! Everytime I play it, it triggers a realisation/awareness and vision in me. It gets the energy flowing along with a feeling "this is it, my life" which induces a relief which enables me to create and feel really good and excited, like, the video is a snapshot of thriving in life. Actually experiencing very deep. It also puts me in a highly positive mindset of money, possibilies, creating, flow, weslth current bordering on feeling im doing thisall thetime.

I come to realize more and more things. Also, today I was thinking about supercars, and was thinking theyre actually fun toys. Abubdance. Same as with houses. The idea is appealing to be multiple-located. Yet, the question remains. "Me". I have a sense my desire is way bigger then I first thought. Like as cars, such as pagani, bugatti, etc etc are fun toys from a state and sense of abundance, Im feeling way bigger. Like all falls simply in my field of attraction/expansion.

My feeling selfworth is beyond anything. An innate money sense, richness, celebrity and confidential self assured.

Its like homecoming yet its like living that life and it is pretty fun, mixed with a huge sense of importance and top-dogness.

UMS mindset: im a creator.
Im so much more. Therefor billions are easy and fun. Flow is natural. Im self assured in money making.

There is also a sense present of "it is done" therefore I can be focussing on the next thing and havibg time to give attention to things that deserve it. Its like you have put glue on something, and you are confident and trust it.

More shifts and changes around spending. The reasons for what ums is inspiring me to do, and, as I inspire myself to do.

I feel "enhanced" like real growth.

Im moving forward. Leading myself. Lonely at the top they say. Im feeling alligned and in my leading state. Did read about miljardairs gettin richer and richer and what not. And tbh, im about myself as the 1st resource and being in line with myself, operating from within. So, idc if miljardairs gettin richer and richer, focussing so is a loss. A cost even. Know all is possible. My subconscious lays out a lifestyle structure, to handle things in ways.

Im moving forward. People fall behind. So be it. Other people join anyways and social wise its utter open field.

RE: UMS - lano1106 - 01-25-2020

Kol,

I love the shared video. Very inspiring and over the top... I don't aspire to have that much money but the people shown in it have so much money that their challenge is to find fun and creative ways to spend it...

In some ways, that is a unique and high quality problem... I like very much. thx for sharing.

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-02-2020

Thanks man.

--------

Day 2 bloom.

Im feeling pretty overwhelmed. I would run 1 or 2 loops to ease it up, but now im wanting to bloom it for 5 days. There are glimmers of euphoria, so, ums/frm/e3 is working through things pretty obviously. Emotionally its a huge turmoil. Its also such a familiar phase of perceived procrastination, which, might aswell be e3/frm taking up all the energetic resources to work through and overcome whats needed internally. Also, pre-bloom phase, ive ran around 7 loops a night for, 6 days or so(?) With, when anything popped up anxiety wise/sadness wise or whatever, I ran a loop, sometimes 2. If I got it coined mud loop to run more, I would, like my subc craved the next hit of stimulance.

It does reminds me to the post @Shannon wrote, regarding terror response. Then again, there is also a re-occuring sporadic thought of "the last key". There are times that im havibg the sense of "well, this might actually be the final hump/key"

Lots of upsides are happening. Massively. This also in turn shows me the fruitlessness of in which im involved workwise. One company im semi-involved in and am about to leave, has become intolerable to me. The incongruency of me internally and the insanity taking place ( i see the oppurtunity to increase my online skills in there, yet the cost is simply to much, the time, freedom and creativity I feel is wasted there, as the time invested there could be invested in fruitfull endeavors. , its affecting me mentally in negative ways, not to say there is an celebration of comfort and mediocrity going on. The energy is akin to a fucking circus. Also, im not doing good with random restrictions out of impulse AT ALL, a red thread through my working life with workgivers and managers, with whom I butted heads before due that reason on muktiple different locations. How stupid is it to have multiple managers gatekeeping over trival shit, while this energy could be invested in said vision and productivity and actually level up, instead of "you need to be in map x, now you need *insert 3 people* to get the passwords" only to have one go all paranoid, the other gives green light for example. 

So, I decided my mental capital, vision, myself, and all other capital is way more valuable. I have a wide skillset and love to thrive. Im learning each day and ideas pop up, such as forex, investing, crypto, rentals, real-estate, e-commerce, dropshipping, youtube alogrithms, passive income, index funds, investing in stocks, aswellas my current income and spending. Money/wealth has also turned in math aswell as a money game. Ive installed some apps aswell. My bankacount is that, one account. Just that. Im still somewhat 50/50 between saving and investing. I mean, its nice to have emergency funds ( 6 months minimum ) and yet, having that is money that could be invested and grown. Bankmoney in some way is dead money, and banks raise taxes, so yeah. While investing it would grow it. Like I said, im 50/50 in it.

Im starting to think, energy > structure. Like with this involvement of where I am currently in, there is a lack of energy management, energy culture and structure. Its tactical, not strategical. Its impulsive, no bigger picture, and its a sinking ship that is negatively affecting everyone there. Could be, because ums has enhanced me pretty strongly, that my mindset is miles ahead tho, including choice making and long term vision. I have no issue in having a process unfold flawless, like my mind flips through the whole thing and thus having a plan.  The thing could run smoothly due to human capital involved, the skills people have, the ammunition thats there, yet the mismatch is crazy. Like pulling a dead horse.

Upcoming week im taking what they still owe me and ill be spending my time better. Im already cutting out all kind of distractions. Deepening myself into investing and envisioning and building the lifestyle. Im way more confident in it due to ums. Things have changed drastically.

Graham Stephan lays it out here what I mean: 

Now that I vented, bring back the solution based focus.

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-03-2020

Right now im doing taxes and im feeling all kind of inspiration going on. How to reduce them, how to play it, where to get benefits. How to cut taxes etc.

I dont like how my inner state seems to be so affected by finances lately. Why feel helpless? I have a choice, I can use my voice, communicate, climb in the phone etc. In my country , companies are pretty open, so why this fear? I mean, lets say im having a good week, the next week sales drop a bit. I want to see it more objectively, instead of bein tied and attached so much and feel fear as soon as a storm hits. Then again, its not new for me to have a scenario stuck in the forefront and having outcomes repeat and repeat, and gettin in some cycle bordering ocd. Feels like self punishment. Not a good vibration to be in. As soon as I handle my shit, this dissolves, and the mental scenario debunks. Its fear, like I paralyze when it happens.

Im my Abraham Hicks time ( revisited not so long ago ) I noticed how I became more and more frustrated. What I mean is; they said to believe before seeing it, and I still feel it holds true the moment you launch desire, to receive it, but damn, did it made me obsessed and lustfull for result. It stems from inner limiting beliefs, regarding trust, confidence, selflove and such, but my vibration noticably became more wonky. Its been said that when you encounter A. Hicks, that there is a hell break lose phase, and yes, it was my experience so. Also felt it clashed with UMS.

It seems to be tied to survival ( go figure ) but taxes can be fun to do so. There is another way. Im sure of it. This paradigm can be shifted. I can come from a place of freedom and abundance. Several childhood bringups surface. Again, this doesnt have to be such way, becoming a selfmade millionaire is still something I am/can be. Parents upbring doesnt define me, especially with Shannons subs.

Day 3 bloom and my internals feel being untangled. Stuff is closed like a chapter has been done and I can move on.

Its obviously fear into play. Why would I run a sub by my own will and then resist? Doesnt make sense to me. Yet I get that Shannons sub go deep and touch nerves. Good.

I let it bloom for a while till I run 5 loops on 3 days off. Had some fear based urges to run the sub again, yet I see the value of sticking to my intent of having atleast 5 days off. Not running the sub out of coverage and input so fears are bogged down, only to have em resurface. Time to let the bloom dissolve em.

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-03-2020

Music is a reoccuring theme. Gettin in the studio. I happen to know someone who pursues this + ive been involved years back in playing sets and such. I love how ums turns these ideas in profitable ways. Ums enables me to use what I got also and empathize on that. Oh this got the ball rollin. People/connections, associate, leveling etc.

I lately find myself alligning with freedom. Money happens to fall into this. Its one way of freedom. There is an abundance of it, experiences, views, sunrise, people. Its all wealth <3

Quick edit: this bloom is tremendous. Building as I write this. Its as if im coming out of a fog. ( similar as to @Frosted wrote in his ums journal and AM6 shining through beneath )

Stuff is comin together. Now time to implent some new things and enjoy life.

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-04-2020

Day 4 bloom

Last night before bed, I felt ums dominating my mind. It was amazing. At the same time my solar plexus went wonky. I recognized fear pulling up and recognized frm being active in that place. It was panicky yet I decided not to run loops. Even today when I ask "should I?" I get a resounding no. Socially Im becoming more dominant, yet I flip and am sometimes simultaneously depressed. Its just an feeling of "ughhh", an sensation. Also, less sleep last night, which seems to be more common as I run this sub ( even on off-days)

My frame becomes more solid, im recognizing some patterns revolving around "i give you the benefit of the doubt" this translates itself in "giving the opinions of others to much of a consideration" its pure self investment of what I(!) want, no matter the others. Im my main investment and asset, not other people. Sometimes its subtle. Its also fear. To much of an giving a fuck what other people think. The women at work are way more supplicating. One woman in the mastermind group becomes increasingly flirty. Im completely comfortable and strong in my frame. Like an airport navigator/ceo position. Raport building with other people is more respectfull from their side.

Im cutting down on time. It can be more quick and to the point, and I refuse to tolerate excuses. I refuse slacking aswell, and am very strict. This results in confrontations with those not on this grind. I directly bring up solutions, dont accept the "oh tomorrow" or anything else. The tacticle shit so to say. Especially when it can be covered instantly and there is no reason to put it off.

My hunger is up today. Like, high no matter what I eat, like a black hole. I also find myself wanting to cut out sugars. Ive done keto before, it satisfies my hunger, but I can make better food choices.

I used to watch asmr before bed. Now im straight up going to sleep. Nofap going strong. Its like im getting back to life. Its like utter timewaste.

My thriving and work drive is huge, so huge that the temptation of no sleep is pretty strong. Its like my mind is in overdrive. I need sleep for recovery. If only. I wonder if jumping the team no sleep bandwagen will eventually stop, or if the momentum gets so big that it becomes the norm. Im a machine. I want to keep going. Putting sleep on the backburner. Even writing about this gets me fired up. Its like "ok sleep, couple of hours then" like even that is rigidly planned in and not a priority. Seeing that last night I had a turbulent night, I was still productive like it didnt even exist.

Even AM6 didnt make me this productive. Prolly a different mindset compared to UMS, even tho AM6 got me more disciplined and solid. 5.5g and up is a whole different beast. Im obsessed.

I might run loops tonight.

Edit: running my first loop of 5 now. Feeling pretty good. For a moment I was not fully commited, then something stirred + felt fear pre-loop thinking about running it again. That moment I thought "yep 5 loops spot on"

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-05-2020

Ran 1 loop due to depression feelings that started to build up. Now im even more about nutritional investment and eating healthy. Also, the heat coming from my hands is very obvious.

RE: UMS - Zane - 02-06-2020

(02-05-2020, 08:02 AM)Kol Wrote:  Also, the heat coming from my hands is very obvious.
 I guess your hands are getting ready to grab some...(No,it not what you're thinking. ).    Lol Lol

RE: UMS - Kol - 02-08-2020

Lolololol

------

Running loops as I write this. Decided to go all out. Whatever is being stubborn in my subconscious has to go. Im pretty much fed up/frustrated. Yet the last couple of days, no matter what I do, feels like "to much effort" also the message "it has to be way more easy"

I also read that obvious results might show up after 6 months, which I helief to be correct. Yesterday I was thinking how people go to US/LM 3 or jump ship, take a break. I got the message to keep running ums, like I had a tipping point and moment of clarity. I felt results ramp up, atleast, paradigm shifting wise, the longer I run UMS, the better it will be. I run UMS for a reason. I will stick to it.

Just the amount of shit at times to work through feels huge. Considering my upbring and the beliefs that come with it, that makes sense.

Also, am starting to realize selfpunishing patterns going on. Like sort of self-gaslighting. Working through some insecurities aswell regarding people, which manifest in wonkiness, awkwardness and general scenario thinking. Subtle, but its there. Guess ums touches on trauma, which has shown itself as a "smear" its like smeared out over the years. Its like a pattern. The insecurities also surround women. Was pretty clear when that shit came to the surface.