Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-12-2020

Last 5 loops last night.

Im letting the universe do what it does.
The visuals are coming in hard. Im so freaking sure. I now get it.

The synchronicities keep blowing my mind yet i dont mind. Signs are everywhere. I do feel that keeping a consistent vibration is still hard work tho. Whatever.

Like conversations, videos that hit directly the theme etc as if it dished out in perfect place perfect time. Amazing.

Woke up in terror this morning. Yet im appreciating and accepting it now. Im feelin really succesfull and so much is already accomplished

Appreciating much more which now becomes more easy and easy. I appreciate because, and boom, it opens up to me.

Ask and it is given. Im having so much. Im feeling it in my cells and bones to be true, and this is about to avalanche. Needless to say, ive gone pretty ham with it, and it is a done deal.

I now just realize how much already is flowing and fallin into place.

Also detachment.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-12-2020

6 loops.

UMS/FRM seems to be hitting on some things that stirr up loads of anger and frustration with the damn situation and shitstorm going on. Parts of me are on their witts end.
Still hopefull which lifts my mood instantly followed by relief ang general ease-ness.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-13-2020

Im enough.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-15-2020

So im totally done and idc anymore. Im done putting myself away or anyrhing proper. Feeling like shit is feeling like shit, yet...i feel a sense of peace? Internally a voice told me "all is well" followed by ecstacy. Self trust, self validation, self-backup. Im recognizing fear now.

Whut. Its like im hella present and on a downward stream.  Its hella solid. Ums, you legend. One day at a time along with delayed gratification. Massive self direction. Letting ums do its thing. Fuck being attached. This is fun. Im done finding explanations and rationalisations.

Tackling all kinda things now. Taking a look at all kinda things and just letting go. The deal is closed. Oh and my thriving and drive just came alive.

Im starting to understand tge receiving mode. Maybe i should go ham again on the loops. Lotsa inspiration, solidness and selflove with a pinch of radical abandonment like duke.togo once coined.

I also now get the resistance thingie going on.

Im also now just realize im autopiloting.

Having urges to index and chart what I like going now.

I also realize how close manifestation is to the heart at this point

Glory, sweet glory!

Frm is ruthless.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-17-2020

The bipolair like turmoil lately is coming to an end. Im so done with all the powerlessness, the dissapointment, the whole internal chaos and thug war, the depression and inconsistency and falling apart that I have to let it all out. I feel hurt. Destroyed. Blamy and victim like. Im running this sub for months now, with peaks, only to have it fall down aswell. The resistance is straight up bullshit. Im done waiting for results and what not.

Im legitly hurting. So fucking done. I can go all cozy and what not to this, acceptance and lovy dovy, but still, the whole avoidance pattern, becuz "honoes i might manifest that" is fucking bullshit. Im feeling it even goddamn physical. It solves nothing. Yeah, redirecting the focus is one thing, another is feeling it, i just dont get how this shit ever benefits. There is literally nothing to be afraid for, only to look forward to. Im done accepting and what not. Kill this motherfucking resistant bullshit. Im fucking done having night terrors and appreciating feels like a goddamn scam at times.

Fuck you resistance. Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. I really dont give a flying fuck if some parts of me are scared. Im done. Really so fucking done with all of it. I vent as long as needed till the tank runs empty. This is ums. THIS.

Its like im havibg high days, flow states if effortlessness and how immense the manifestation flow is, but ill keep be pulled back, down into the fucking bullshit like some hands grab my state and drag down. Im done. Im furious. I hate all of it. I dont give a flying fuck about the reason or nah.

Lots of reasons pop up, yet im to fucking pissed to even give a fuck.

Leave me the fuck alone.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-17-2020

Im so goddamn hurt. Fuck. Something tells me its all part of the process. We aint done yet. Cornered. Motivational vids aint cuttin it. I aint gonna be distracted. Fear is a goddamn motherfucker.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-18-2020

Bloom time

Feeling so good. Ideas flow. Instant. Very effective in my thinking. I get what limitless abundance is. I feel incredibly light and solid, aswell as confident. Its like ums guides me waaay obvious. Its bordering indescribable.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-21-2020

Life is a buffet

Feelin rich af

Also, hunger no matter what I eat. 

My jeans are starting to get looser and looser. 
In the morning my physique is pretty cut

Having tons of other good things going on. Day 2 bloom. Ran my first day bloom some loops due anxiety starting to pop up. Now im good. Answers follow on an instant.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-21-2020

UMS/FRM has touched some same old same old patterns. Nothing which the sub cannot overcome tbh. Its showing itself in some familiar messages, and frankly, some subtle anger seems to come up aswell.

Procrastination not in the sense of "holding off" but more an overal "bleuness" an general, quite litteral expression of "idk what to do/boredom in all things/nothing is even slightly stimulating. An overal staleness which I expect to teeter out and in which I expect some catching back up afterwards. Nothing really to worry about. Things melt away still. But I decided to make it an early bedtime. Its similar to mild depression.

Anyways. I cannot not be wealthy is the sentiment that is dominant the last couple of days. Im having fears im directly seeing through, so thats good.

Interests are directly followed up by monetization for the heck of it. Nature. I mean, something draws my attention and clear steps unfold directly instinctively for lack of better words. Lets say, bitcoin. Fear is absent and its thrill. Needless to say, im solid as heck internally, having fun with it and it is great. This also expresses itself in a dissipating of whatever internally takes place. Getting present and peak performance. Limitless flow.

I have no impulse to run any loop now, so I let it roll and let UMS do its thing.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-23-2020

Ran 3 loops last night. Figured I ran 1 loop to satisfy and ease the unclearness, but got a clear intuition to run 3. I stopped the first loop, started my 3 loop playlist.

Now, I have urges to run 5 loops. If this remains till tonight Ill run 5 loops. I feel things are getting traction & momentum.

People treat me like a celeb. When I payed for stuff yesterday, I was observing myself, like a OBE light. As I was wearing a scarf and leather jacket, one realization kicked in regarding fashion. "Im looking similar to Zayn Malik and am a free millionaire" it caught me by suprise abit in a good way and it aint the first time my self perception gets reframed.

Lots is happening under the hood. My desire to set up multiple streams of income is back. I orientate more and am feelin retired. Wealth being a certainty. Abundance. Also having more dreams involving monetary numbers which indicates progress. Appreciate.

Also, as I was in traffic yesterday morning, I had a realisation kind of thought "I won the loterry"

I think fear is somewhat present with goal setting. Pure feeling based. Its like fear derails. Yet UMS keeps me on track. Social wise its through the roof. Acting as it is already. There are times that im fully self centred till the piint im an autonomous being fully present. Externals do what externals do. Like a king.

Affirmation im using: Its easy. Rampage from there. Puts things in perspective and lifts of the pressure.

My whole relation to money has changed. My outlook has changed. My framework has referenced. Im realizing me first. Truly. Internals.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-23-2020

So, other things im realizing is; even when im having money flowing in my life, am I really happy? More of an inner thing. Thats what didnt sit well with me, regarding money manifestation, which happens all the time ( huh?)

Its still a way of dependence. I mean, dependence on manifestation of wealth and money. What dobI actually like? For whom am I doing it? What other patterns play still in my head? Coming from a place of freedom which by running UMS, has been radically manifested.

Certainty, security, ease. Selfesteem, confidence, skillset apply and apply.

Am a lil bit doozy. Lowkey tired.

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-24-2020

Social interactions through the roof, tindr is dead to me

RE: UMS - Kol - 01-24-2020

Heat is burning of from me, like an extra layer. The shield prolly.

Training up
Quit smoking
Quit pmo
Nutrition wise and spending wise im more keen. Lean flat cheese, eggs, no junk, other then, lets say, gummybears for after training.

I get superlikes on tindr but im unfazed. Just no interest/myself truly first. The amount of IOIs I get is way up, yet my common reality now. Ahead of the curve.

RE: UMS - THolt - 01-24-2020

(01-24-2020, 04:08 AM)Kol Wrote: Social interactions through the roof, tindr is dead to me

You're doing great on UMS. I can't wait to see how you  do on UMS 2.0!!