Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-09-2019

Aww man, it keep goin. Dad told me he give me 100 bucks for christmas and here I want to give him so much more back. Yet gettin the message in my head along with some huge sense of breakthroughs "take it!"

Im appreciating it all so much.

I keep flourishing, expanding, in my minds eye golden wings are spreading out unfolding. Wings of wealth.

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-09-2019

Im thinking about going full detox. No phone, no social media, nothing. This is something thats fully new. Now im way more serious about it. Also, semen retention hard mode. No excuses. Nothing at all. Full removal of artificial stimulous. This would benefit me in the way of no way out of dealing and handling myself.

This falls in line with fully starting anew in terms if fashion aswell. Getting full on new clothing/style and what not, since 2 days now.

RE: UMS - Iwanvlarado - 12-09-2019

When I started with UMS I felt a great impulse to fix my finances, trust, security. Then came several days when everything seemed to stagnate, did not move forward. Later I started buying items that I need but without the insecurity I felt before, I hesitated a lot to buy something, now the decision is instantaneous. However, the money still does not arrive.

Any suggestions?

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-11-2019

I would drop the question in Shannon's thread. Im dealing with something similar.

Reflecting on last night, E3 seems to work through core beliefs

RE: UMS - jerryfibo83 - 12-11-2019

(07-31-2019, 06:35 AM)Kol Wrote: I ran UMS since 23-7. All days on. Loops differ. Sometimes my subc craved UMS. Like literally. My highest been 5 loops. Overal ive ran 1 loop. Now im off since today.

I've been doing the same. The results are really outstanding to say the least. 
As an entrepreneur and freelance digital marketing consultant, I've been getting more work over the past few weeks since listening to UMS Daily. The least I've done is one full loop in a day. 
I've been experiencing some emotional upheaval, and my money blocks and beliefs have been surfacing. 
For example, the belief that I don't deserve large amounts of money came up in the form of resistance. That resistance manifested in the form of procrastination - I delayed sending a proposal to a client who I contacted this past Saturday who's ready to redesign his website and a digital marketing/advertising campaign to get more customers for his car rental business. We spoke over the phone, and he was more than ok with the pricing. I however, sent him the proposal only last night. 
So UMS does work. Sometimes the subconscious beliefs about money can be really strong and imprinted in one's psyche that it needs time to be broken/dissolved. 

Here's another thing I noticed: once you set a financial goal, you achieve it rather quickly.
I put a sticky note on the top right edge of my laptop screen with the amount USD$1000, and in 1 week I surpassed that. 
There is this online course in digitial marketing which I've desired for so long, and finally, I decided to purchase it. I felt the sense of lack, and was anxious after purchasing, wondering where I would be getting the monies to replace that, but, the money already came in a few days after.

"This subliminal should be used as-desired. Initially, use it for one loop and allow yourself to experience that loop’s effects; then run it again whenever you have the desire to, and as much as you want.  Remember that this program has Emotional Healing & Pain Relief embedded in it, so it may produce emotional turmoil in some people.  You should use this program as needed to deal with any such emotional turmoil. Allow your desires to guide you as to how and when to use it, and which volume and format to use.  It may be useful in-the-moment as well as for steady days on vs days off."
- Shannon

Question to Shannon: I allow my desires to guide me as to when to use it, and so far it's been working. Lately I've been feeling a 'block' or kinda stuck, as if I've reached a ceiling. Can you please advise regarding a schedule: On-Days and Off-Days? 
Thanks in advance. 

RE: UMS - Shannon - 12-11-2019

I answered this in another place.

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-14-2019

Thank you @Shannon

Ran a total of 13 loops. Last night before bed 3. While I slept 8. Got the message in my second loop ( while I couldnt get sleep ) that I needed just 3 loops. Still proceeded to run 8 loops because I have it played like a tracklist and didnt want to interrupt that. Fear popped up. Woke up rough this morning. Ran 2 loops today after having a massive craving for more loops. In my second loop my head felt full. Emotions stirring and jarring.

I also wrote down last night another amount of money on a piece of paper so I encounter it in my field of vision and my subc is reminded. I felt I just had to.

Another amount is written down on another piece of paper. Felt also the need to do so.

I have another number hanging on my wall. So, one on my note. Another right on my computer screen, and another pinned to my calendar.

Interesting how this message of the amount of loops is decided from an 'bloomtime' point of view. Like a polar opposite from on days.

My last bloomphase was pretty interesting. Like on my 5th day of bloom it was subtle yet not subtle. Like UMS was there yet on the level I barely noticed and wouldnt be in my own way.

Now, I feel internally turmoil and upset. Like, tears beneath the surface. But this is fine. Healing. Progress.

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-17-2019

Reading my old am6 journals and am highly suspecting and am getting green light, im tapping in am6 programming.

Found myself midway conversation saying "millions are flowing to me, its happening" followed by driving having a sense of strong allignment. Powerfull king.

Stuff comes up and clarity is instant. Contrast is fun.

5 loops running now. Progress is evident. Unfolding as it is.

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-18-2019

All is breaking lose. Its like being high on ums. Complete utter allowance and receptiveness. Appreciation. Abundance. No shortage but expansion. Keep creating y'all! I love the progress seeing on this forum. Its inevitable change.

I woke up from a pretty clear dream. I was at a bookstore. My eyes directly draw to a book which had on the cover in big letters "hermetics"After that 2 ladies aproached me and attempted to get me smoke some weed with them. I declined and went pretty unwilling as they grabbed me, resistance prolly. Which I recognized as a pattern still somewhat apoarent. All the associated feelings came also with it/them.

Also had a nice manifestation while I was waiting in front of trafficslights going green. Some car next to me heard my music coming out after I was done at the gym. The girl in the backseat smiled, and the driver switched to similar music. Ivibed hard with that. Totally enjoying it. It took me over. Just like it does now.

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-24-2019

Last night I ran 6 loops. Now its time to bloom.

RE: UMS - THolt - 12-24-2019

(12-24-2019, 02:02 AM)Kol Wrote: Last night I ran 6 loops. Now its time to bloom.

How many days on average are you blooming?

RE: UMS - Kol - 12-24-2019

My last bloom was 5 days off.