Subliminal Talk
UMS $$$ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS $$$ (/Thread-UMS--10316)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

UMS $$$ - Kol - 07-23-2019

After having felt the TID from UMS for a while, I have just purchased it and am currently running the loop. 

Initially in this loop, I felt a rush of energy right from the start and a sense of "refocussing" the trajectory, as in, instant shift in attention. 

Lets see what this one does.

My head sure does feel "full" already. Also, an sense of "just being"

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-23-2019

Also feeling hella sleepy.

RE: UMS - THolt - 07-23-2019

These new subs are killer when it comes to energy. I slept nine hours after listening to USLM 4.1 last night and stil lfelt groggy afterwards.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 07-23-2019

The level of power that makes doing anything with a subliminal possible for the vast majority of people is no joke. It requires a LOT of energy. I suspect that is half of why we have such interesting ASRB2 values since I released the full Magnus Engine.

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-23-2019

My voice is loud.
Humor is pretty high and on point.
Very confident and clear. King like confidence. Suave as fuck.

Also, im cooking. Shits fun and light to do so, almost like im dancing and playin in the kitchen, this is huuge.

Another thing I wanna add; Looking back at my DMSI journey, it became more and more clear how the sub helps, assists and works through all kinds off stuff ( obviously ) and eventually execution of the sub becomes a cakewalk. Just run it long enough.

I also feel we'regetting at the point we're we want to be execution wise. Last few days showed that. Including todays bloom. EVERY female at work was dying for my attention. Like they all needed me outta sudden.

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-27-2019

Having really short fuell now. Went to pay for gas, the device just didnt co-operate. On DMSI I did let it slide ( and thus selfattack, keepin me in loop ) now, I did let it know I wasnt amused, at all. I did sort of restrain myself to just not blow up.

I walked out, letting the pressure out, several girls did fire off IOI. one girl was locked fully, dreamy, tracing her lips. Her Bf was throwing hate glances lol.

Im having strong urges to look up 10x, wealth and what not, which im honna do after hitting this gym session.

Im let to write down goals by hand, thus crystalizing habits further. This caught me offguard as I write mostly on my pc.

UMS seems to cover sexuality really well. Resources and attraction.

Some people seem to respect me aswell as fear me. I walk with a certain
quality, like somewhat commanding space.

Having flashes through the day of yachts, wealth. Im pulling through with empire building and creating.

Had huge cravings to run 1 loop yesterday. So I did. Breaking the 3 days on 7 days off. Second loop before bed was unbearable and had to turn it off, cuz I couldnt stand it at all.

I also read people better. Sniffing their energy/vibe out so to say. Having no resistance with women at all now.

Forgot to mention; the second day since starting UMS, a collegue with whom I discuss certain topics, I couldnt get in for the life off me. Like I was totally neutral, like no way im gettin into the material.

Curious how this is gonna unfold as the tension was slightly awkward. Its one of the multiple topics through which we bond so to say. Even the attempt directly put me into a "noooope" state. Just existing. Disconnecting from negativity went quick lol.

Oh yeah, UMS seems to blend nicely with DMSI bloom. I became nauseaus while driving home somewhat thinking bout that. Like euphoria flipping into "ooohhh shit its to much!" then diverging and coming to equilibrium. Funny shit. My quality of women that show IOIs has skyrocketed and I am comfortable with it like it used to be. The dude throwing hate glances while I rail his gf? #neverforgettimomsspaghetti

Its like all is pointing out to an higher quality sexlife aswell.

Disconnect from stress again. Feelin like a new man. Money attractive aswell.

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-28-2019

Had a dream last night involving my dad, and lots of behaviour displayed by him was spot on. Also, mom wasnt in te dream directly, rather we we're in the middle of moving places. Wirh my dad, I noticed how it all traces back to childhood ( poverty instslled mindset ) the cynical way of communication and what not. The shopping place was also at a boulevard kind of spot, aswell as an airport. Lotsa hints if you ask me. Dreams aint common for me to recall at all.

Another is, people seem to apologize more. I feel its comin from my aura, projecting authority and status. It just happens. While driving to the gym I was somewhat geared to "generational habit passing" like my parents got it from theirs and beliefs are in turn passed on to me and such.

E3 seems to work well.

Millionaire? That just the beginning. Its about wealth. I also notice how UMS is removing all kind of obstacles and come to realize scarcity/poverty is a reality I choose. I can choose wealth which I do.

On the women front. IOIs still happen. Yesterday when I wanted to pay, reception girl was suddenly "away" I was like "oh well, fuck it" walked out. Today she was highly apologetic. The vibe was like she screwed up in the space of a highly admired wealthy man.

At the gym itself, a guy was talking with a cute girl. She couldnt stop throwing glances at me, like she drifted off my way. Suddenly 3 girls where working out in my vicinity.

Interesting.

My attitude to money also has improved. Way less stress around it which is big. Also my spending habits are way shifting, like im guided and directed/prepared. The change in itself is very pleasant.

Self perception is way more mature, alpga, confident, purposefully driven and all kind of other goodness. Its an vibe kinda thing and im feeling im projecting it strong. My interactions with people are flowing on its own, like a boss.

Came back to get something and I had lots of ideas, crystal clear. I feel unstoppable. Its as if my awareness was cracked open to an limitless pool of wealth, possibilities. Some of which fit right into training/nutrition, and yanno? I feel confident to do so aswell. As this was happening, I literally lived it already. All of it in place. This goes beyond visualisation, atleast, this was what I aimed for. As someone practiced in visualisation ( amongst other things aswell ) this was more detailed, in line and vivid then merely involving the senses.

Nutrition.
Cookingshows
Vlogging
Video making

Lists goes on and on. Im really excited yet at the same time I let it unfold as it does, rapidly so.

RE: UMS - THolt - 07-28-2019

So you're experiencing the celebrity effect I suppose? That's awesome I'm going to start UMS today and hopefully I get similar results.

Yeah probably. UMS is amazing. Enjoy your run. I sure do.

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-30-2019

UMS is changing my lifestyle radically.

I woke up groggy, I wanted to stay longer asleep. I felt I really needed it. Anyways, I almost broke down at work. Tired, very sleepy. Having soreness around my upperback and lats. Guess its E3 and subc fear been dealt with.

Now, mentally Im already checked out there. Like my mind aint with this fruitless job ( not gonna expand on it ) i feel I deserve so much more and the "urge" to stay there is gone. Closed chapter and all "buts" are being dealt with. Idgaf at all anymore in a positive way. Its like societial guilt tripping has been erased. Now, im not even mad, on the contrary. I feel its a needed change.

Im having moments of feeling wealthy and being able to pass it on aswell. I have the intuition that so much is to come, and by moving on from this current job ( which has become "just an event" and even that it to much of a credit ) doors open.

The sub engages my logical side way more. Dmsi was more of an "feel" kind of sub as attraction involves the body, feeling, sensations, teasing and what not.

Im being led to track my expenses way more. Something is about to blow up. Im not worried at all. Just another step.

My gym has now already gave 2 free protein shakes. Tbh, im starting to think that the 50% off before I ran UMS, was TID manifestation.

My gym drive is lil bit lower. On DMSI I was relentless and agressive.

My expenses are high, yet I aint worried at all. In fact, I feel it comin. The wealth and what not. Inevitable. Its like its already covered and its stirring me up internally. Im not even sure what I feel.

Oh yeah: ps; people are turning their heads and lock onto me lots. I feel also wealth and money gravitating to me like someone is about to give a huge money cheque.

RE: UMS - Kol - 07-30-2019

Also, yesterday right before bed, my mind started to become hostile over past wrongdoings, imagined scenarios, people crossing my line, disrespect.

I was pulled out of it, like I was observing my mind/the monkey mind. I was outside of that crap and it was like a shadowy entity all raving, raging and shit, feeding into it. I could step in and out by will, I was like wtf.