Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMS thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMS thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMS-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 06-13-2021

(06-11-2021, 09:38 PM)Superman Wrote: I think I may have just started a new business. Glad I already purchased UMS2 because I'm quickly running out of money lol.

I have most of the gear required to start the business at a  basic level. Going to try and move forward with a proof of concept first. Might be a little difficult at first since I don't have all the fancy industrial equipment, but I should still be able to produce a good result just with more time and effort.

Still looking forward to UMS2 as soon as possible

Super Dude. I really am all for positive support of your endevors,Man. all the very best in the up start of your business and further success SPMan. MOre power to ya, good energy,strenght and success you way on all levels. keep pluggin.
 I respect and appreciate your courage and fortitude with moving forward with your aims,goals,projects and Biz.
 Rock n Roll,Man. you've got what it takes...much succuess( yeah,it deserves sayng TWICE:-)
 Im looking forward to UMSv2 level one showing up soon,as well as the other levels. its really gonna knock it out of the park.
UMSv2 da Prosperity Package:-) thumbs Up !!

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-13-2021

(06-13-2021, 04:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 09:38 PM)Superman Wrote: I think I may have just started a new business. Glad I already purchased UMS2 because I'm quickly running out of money lol.

I have most of the gear required to start the business at a  basic level. Going to try and move forward with a proof of concept first. Might be a little difficult at first since I don't have all the fancy industrial equipment, but I should still be able to produce a good result just with more time and effort.

Still looking forward to UMS2 as soon as possible

Super Dude. I really am all for positive support of your endevors,Man. all the very best in the up start of your business and further success SPMan. MOre power to ya, good energy,strenght and success you way on all levels. keep pluggin.
 I respect and appreciate your courage and fortitude with moving forward with your aims,goals,projects and Biz.
 Rock n Roll,Man. you've got what it takes...much succuess( yeah,it deserves sayng TWICE:-)
 Im looking forward to UMSv2 level one showing up soon,as well as the other levels. its really gonna knock it out of the park.
UMSv2 da Prosperity Package:-) thumbs Up !!

Thanks Keith, appreciate the support.

I'm still a super novice at the moment. But I'm generally pretty good at working with my hands and tools, and I've watched tons of YouTube videos on the subject.

I've got a pretty good handle on what's required production wise, I've just got to actually make a finished product. After that I've got to work on how to sell it lol. It's a pretty unique product in my opinion, but being in a heavily populated area the competition can be high. So it limits how much I can charge, and it depends on the quality of the end product.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-17-2021

Ready for the TID to become full blown results!

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2021

(06-17-2021, 08:32 PM)Superman Wrote: Ready for the TID to become full blown results!

Man oh Man you can say that again!!!  Word!!  

SUperman,its finally really coming forth THIS TIME!! Woooow!! Yahhhh-Hooo!! :-)