Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMS thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMS thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMS-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-26-2021

Soon as I get paid on Friday I'm preordering the full set of ums2

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 06:49 PM)Superman Wrote: Soon as I get paid on Friday I'm preordering the full set of ums2

I support you a thousand percent Super Dude!! I did similar just last night. UMSv2...
 UMSv2 + USLMv4.2( possible upgrades on it too) plus DRS + FRM 5.0....What !!?? Can you imagine,Super Man? 
Holy Moley ,Man! Dude??? This thing is gonna ROCK Us All.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-30-2021

Just pre ordered the full set of Ums2.

BRING ON THE TID

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 04:57 PM)Superman Wrote: Just pre ordered the full set of Ums2.

BRING ON THE TID
I swear it feels good doesnt man, I swear it feels good to have ordered this astonishing brand spaking new program with all the bells n' whistles that go with it.....we;re in for a super ride,super -G!!

Congtrat Super G-Man!! congrats!! were gonna have a deep journey with this one. The Most powerful of all, thus far with da new 5.75.7 Technology, a full audit of the entire key script " UMS v2 also benefits from a complete line-by-line audit
 of the entire key script, which optimizes it to it’s furthest limits."(from the description page-directly)
Newletter quotes:
"including the long-awaited Fear Removal Module v5.0!  This is also the first subliminal ever built using the full power potential of the new 5.75.7G skeleton script.  This astonishing power potential was un-discovered when Aura of Love was built.  That means that UMS v2.0 is literally orders of magnitude more powerful than anything that has come before!"

Man oh Man ohhhh Man,are WE in for a true RIDE, of our lives!! Wow.
 Once again Superman- congrats man!! More power to Ya!
 Keith.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 05:24 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 04:57 PM)Superman Wrote: Just pre ordered the full set of Ums2.

BRING ON THE TID
I swear it feels good doesnt man, I swear it feels good to have ordered this astonishing brand spaking new program with all the bells n' whistles that go with it.....we;re in for a super ride,super -G!!

Congtrat Super G-Man!! congrats!! were gonna have a deep journey with this one. The Most powerful of all, thus far with da new 5.75.7 Technology, a full audit of the entire key script " UMS v2 also benefits from a complete line-by-line audit
 of the entire key script, which optimizes it to it’s furthest limits."(from the description page-directly)
Newletter quotes:
"including the long-awaited Fear Removal Module v5.0!  This is also the first subliminal ever built using the full power potential of the new 5.75.7G skeleton script.  This astonishing power potential was un-discovered when Aura of Love was built.  That means that UMS v2.0 is literally orders of magnitude more powerful than anything that has come before!"

Man oh Man ohhhh Man,are WE in for a true RIDE, of our lives!! Wow.
 Once again Superman- congrats man!! More power to Ya!
 Keith.

Thanks Keith, I'm hoping I won't need to go through the stages more than once but I think I'll probably need to do it twice before I cruise on stage 4

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-31-2021

Now that I've preordered UMS2 it's hard to not check the forums 10 times a day looking for an update

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-31-2021

(05-31-2021, 07:25 PM)Superman Wrote: Now that I've preordered UMS2 it's hard to not check the forums 10 times a day looking for an update

Ha! Good One!! Me too. Busted!! Ha ha. somewhere between 5 & 10. On average Shannon will post something every 4 days...sometimes a day less or twice 'er three times in one,but usually its every 3 or 4 dsays from when He last posted.
 I've a sense he's ,nose to the grind stone,has hunkered down and is deep on the case of UMSv2. ( good Ghandalf,I'm starting to feel like a 1940's "Gum shoe " detective on the case, in a B/W movie ! Ha.)

Im also getting some TID's stuff as well as some resistance stuff,alike. tells me UMSv2 of some sort is close to coming to fruition....we shall indeed see Superman.
 As Sherlock would say " The Games afoot!!" indeed it is is Watson, indeed it is!
 Cheers,Mate,Cheers.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-02-2021

I find myself considering every new investment/business opportunity that comes up in the hopes that it's TID working its magic. The end result is that I'm invested/involved in a bunch of things to a fairly shallow degree, rather than being heavily invested in one area.

Will this strategy work out? Who knows but it's less risky and casts a wider net. Hopefully at least one of them pans out

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 06-02-2021

Hye Mr.Sup'.... how many of Us are there now that have purchased UMSv2 in one variation or another,and have a "Pre Journal" already listed. What,you,me,landos and one more,maybe? more power to ya on your multiple investment options,mister.

Feeling glimpses of hope and that "light" feeling that comes with financial freedom. It feels like being on vacation with no worries. Or like being a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons with no homework. I get thoughts like I'm an adult now, I don't have to dread my life. Monday morning shouldn't be something that we avoid. There are people who live everyday being free with no schedule and no itinerary.

As a child, going to school isn't a choice whether you like it or not. But as an adult, everything is a choice. If you don't want to go to work, you don't have to. If you don't like your job, find a new one. If you don't like working for a boss, start your own business. If you can't start a business drive for uber or something. There are a great many things that someone can do to get by. But the goal is not to just get by, but to be free.

I intentionally pre ordered UMS2 for the TID, in hopes it would guide me in the immediate future because I feel my investments are getting to a critical point very soon

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-06-2021

Well I don't know if this is a result of TID, but my world has been completely turned upside down in one day  Sad

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-09-2021

Gotta say in the past week my life situation has really changed. It's coming to the point where so much pressure is building that it's forcing me to act, forcing me to do something.

I had been fine just coasting for a very long time, wanting to better my situation but never taking serious action. I'm not saying these changes are going to be good or bad but it definitely will not be the same anymore.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-11-2021

I think I may have just started a new business. Glad I already purchased UMS2 because I'm quickly running out of money lol.

I have most of the gear required to start the business at a basic level. Going to try and move forward with a proof of concept first. Might be a little difficult at first since I don't have all the fancy industrial equipment, but I should still be able to produce a good result just with more time and effort.

Still looking forward to UMS2 as soon as possible