Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMS thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMS thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMS-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-02-2020

Back at it again, 5 loops tonight.

Everything in my mind is saying that 5 loops for 3 days isn't enough, but I'm still going to give it a chance. Maybe it's the change I need for the sub to really take effect.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-03-2020

Something I noticed about myself is that I'm focusing a lot more on the time proposition involved in earning money.

Basically I'm evaluating how much I'm earning for the amount amount of time and effort I'm spending. Right now I have more jobs and more potential income streams than I had before covid, and it's allowed me to be really picky about how I spend my time.

I'm leaning away from jobs that pay hourly unless the compensation is good, or there's nothing else I could be doing to earn money in that time frame.

If I take more jobs that pay based on completion. I can always put more effort and complete a job faster to earn more money overall.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-04-2020

Just got a call for another job today, should take me only a few hours to complete. This is totally out of my field of expertise but I'm googling and learning as much as possible as fast as possible to be able to do the job

This could potentially work out very well for me if I can get it done.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-05-2020

Forgot to run my loops last night so I guess I'll just start my days off and then start the cycle again
Tonight will be my second night off

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-07-2020

Also, I think I've settled that masked format is best for me.

My personality, I really don't like being told what to do. The moment someone tells me to do something I no longer want to do it even if I was planning to do it before.

I used to listen to ultrasonic and hybrid due to the higher power, but I think masked is best for me.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-08-2020

I've been taking some new supplements lately and I think it's really providing the sub with the energy it needs to work.

I listened to 5 loops of masked and omg did I have some crazy dreams. In my first dream I had somehow met up with my ex. we were just talking and catching up and she mentioned her husband. I don't know why but that moment really hurt me. I don't know if she's married in rel life but Any light casual conversation we were having ended right there and a wave of pain and sadness just came over me. I felt so sick to my stomach that I actually woke up.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-16-2020

Took a challenging job. It's taken probably close to 10 hours of solid work but if the client likes it I'll make a good amount from this job.

I also learned a ton of new skills and techniques. So any future jobs like this will be much much easier and faster.

If the work is steady and pays well I may invest in some more equipment.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 12-28-2020

Haven't been listening too consistently lately. I haven't gotten any more job referrals to earn any extra money.
But I've recently been very interested in crypto currencies. Looking to make some investments. I waste a lot of money on food and other gadgets and things. I might as well take a chance and put that money into something that can potentially grow my wealth.

Even if an investment drops in value it still has more value than a sandwich I ate one time.

It's good to see Shannon making quick progress on ltu6. The faster he gets through the other subs the faster he gets to UMS2. Personally I'm debating if I should stay on UMS or get into ulsm.

I wish we could share or trade subs. I've got a ton that I don't plan on listening to anymore.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 01-29-2021

I've fallen off with my listening again, but I've been back on it this week.

Finally got off my behind and figured out how to mine crypto on my PC. It looks like I'll make around $100 per month if I leave it running 24/7. Wish I had started a few months earlier when GPU prices were much lower

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 02-12-2021

Before clicking on the forum, I visualize UMS2 being released lol.

Any sub progress that's bring us closer to UMS2 is welcome.

Trying to listen more frequently and consistently, let's see what happens this time.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 02-16-2021

A little sad to see, but it feels like the activity in the forums is dying out

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 04-06-2021

I wonder if this is TID from UMS2 ? Confused

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-19-2021

I really believe ums2 is going to be something special.

The TID has got me really looking forward to it

I'll be first in line, or second after Keith lol

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 07:19 AM)Superman Wrote: I really believe ums2 is going to be something special.

The TID has got me really looking forward to it

I'll be first in line, or second after Keith lol

OMG!!  LMAO!! I Howled when I read this...Ha! what are you super duper psychic 'er somethin' Man!!???
 Ha.
 damn straight,I'll be first in Line...ha... shit I'll be camping out over da weekend like  a aged hippie,waiting for tickets on monday morning for the Led Zepplin reunion concert 'er some stuff like that !! ha ha... gawd you made my day man..ha ..... Im still laughin.  thanks SUperman. I'll be 63 on Saturday. dang talk about 'where'd the time go"

Yes theres monies with UMSv2/3's name on it.....(or whatever it'll be by then,when its finally released, as such) the way things are going,moving and progessing,it could very well Be UMSx som' som'...ya know?

Super Dude, have a great rest of your day man(  spoken like Keenau Reeves in  Bill & Ted's "Most" Excellent adventure - or some Blonde San Diego surfer Dude, same difference !! Ha. Yes, I have always had my sense humour thank Good and Nope,it hasnt been surgically removed either. Ha!)