Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMS thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMS thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMS-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Superman's UMS thread - RTBoss - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 11:05 AM)Superman Wrote: Nice to see you're getting results, I've been using UMS on VLC since the geginning and I've only been going backwards financially

I take it your raise didn't come through?

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 03-11-2020

(03-10-2020, 12:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 11:05 AM)Superman Wrote: Nice to see you're getting results, I've been using UMS on VLC since the geginning and I've only been going backwards financially

I take it your raise didn't come through?

I did get a raise but not quite what I wanted. It was still a significant amount.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 03-15-2020

I'll do an update on my situation since beginning this sub almost a year ago.

Switched jobs and got a raise. My base salary is around 15k higher than when I started the sub. I've scrutinized and reduced my expenses by as much as possible. I have much better control and transparency of my finances. I'm much more invested in finding ways of earning additional income on the side. I haven't pursued it 100% yet but I'm trying to find a way that suits me best and fits into my schedule without incurring additional costs.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 03-15-2020

Double post

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 03-28-2020

Been working from home since this coronavirus thing started. And because of that I don't have to spend money on petrol or commuting which is going to save me around $500.

Also trying to spend my free time learning about stocks and investing.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 04-23-2020

Sort of fell off track listening. Haven't listened in about a month. Haven't made any progress in my financial situation. Hours are getting reduced at work due to the virus so the money I was saving previously by not commuting is basically gone. One positive is that I've lost 40lbs. Feel much healthier and my fitness and strength are improving.

I'll try getting back on track with the listening

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-01-2020

I think I'm ready to take a break from this sub. I wanted to wait for the next release of DMSI to jump back on since I skipped the last release to run UMS. 

I think I'll just give in and run DMSI. See if it can accomplish anything before lockdown measures end.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - lano1106 - 05-01-2020

I think that it is a good timing for DMSI... I predict a hot spring with people that have remained confined for 6+ weeks. Girls will be thirsty for some sexy man/woman interactions...

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 05-08-2020

I notice that the forum activity seems to be much less than it used to be, at least in my opinion. I also find myself coming here less and less.

If the people who get the best results don't journal about it maybe I'm very close to breaking through lol

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-09-2020

Glad so see Shannon is making progress with FRM which will lead to some new developments in the major subs.

I've sort of fallen off the track again in regards to sub routines. After years of running them I don't know if I find myself believing in them anymore. I know I've changed since running them but sometimes you wonder if those changes would have happened regardless if you ran subs or not.

In the future if I continue to run subs I'll probably stick to more of a set it and forget it type of routine.

I noticed Shannon recently said he can't attract sales no matter what he releases. I know I can't see the actual sales figures or where the sales are coming from, but I believe it's the community discussion and engagement with each other that drives the sales. Now, I understand that much of the old engagement was just because of hype and fascination but it helped to build excitement in the community. I also feel like many of the previous members aren't here anymore, or just aren't active as much like myself.

I still keep an eye on the forum but mainly just for Shannon's journal, which is very different from before when many members would be updating their journals regularly

Not criticising anything, just stating some observations

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-25-2020

Now that FRM is upgraded, Shannon can finally make his way to upgrading UMS and DMSI

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 06-26-2020

Trying to get back onto UMS, having trouble establishing a listening schedule. For me it's easiest to set it to play at night and just go to bed. I've just been letting it play on a continuous loop and I sleep about 7-8 hours so however many loops I can get in during that time.

What do others find works best for them? Also loop count recommendations and schedules would be helpful.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 07-16-2020

Still trying to get back into it but I'm having trouble finding a balance of loops. It's easiest to listen during my sleep and I've been doing 2 loops of ultrasonic at a pretty good volume.

Not sure if I should increase or switch to hybrid/masked

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-06-2020

Listening pattern is still inconsistent, finding it difficult to get back into a proper routine.

Despite that I think I may have stumbled on an opportunity to make a lot of money. It did require a pretty heavy investment for me $500usd, but I think if it works out I could potentially have a good return. But as usual there is a high amount of risk.

Let's see how this goes. Running 2 loops tonight lol