Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMS thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMS thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMS-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 07-17-2019

On day 1 I did one loop of the program and felt strange. I wasn't tired with heavy feeling in my head as usual when starting a new sub. 

Day 2, since Shannon lifted the restrictions on listening I thought I'd just go hard on it. I think I did maybe 7-8 loops overnight. I got very little sleep due to when I went to bed, but I woke up and felt surprisingly energetic.  With that amount of sleep I should be completely unable to function but I'm still going.  I applied for new jobs a week or two ago and I got a call back for an interview today. If all goes well I'll be getting around a 10k raise in salary.

Wish me luck, I think I'll take the next day or two off from listening. If I go too long without listening I'll fall out of the routine completely.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Steve_ - 07-17-2019

Thats a lot of loops! Glad to hear things are already going so well for you. Good luck, I look forward to keeping up with your progress.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 07-17-2019

Another update, still day 2:

Despite running DMSI and LTU for so long I'm still deathly terrified of dancing. The tension and anxiety hit me like a brick wall at the thought of being seen dancing. 

Next, I noticed that when I close my eyes I almost instantly start dreaming and drift off to sleep. Could be due to how tired I am, or it could be the sub. Either way it's a different type of tired,and oddly enough a different type of sleep

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 07-19-2019

Slept like a dead log last night. I wasnt sleepy or exhausted but as soon an my head hit the pillow I was out. I didn't even change out of my work clothes, that's how deeply I slept. When I woke up I wasn't groggy or tired I was up and instantly ready get on with my day.

I didn't run any loops yesterday. I think from today onwards I'll do one loop per day

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Shannon - 07-19-2019

Secretly, I had to laugh when I read 7-8 loops.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 07-19-2019

Glad you had a laugh, I don't feel tired at all. But when I decide it's time to sleep I sleep like a log. I did 2 loops today and I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Shannon - 07-19-2019

Well then I misread that. I thought you said you were exhausted. Regardless you'll know soon if you're over using it. I have to stick to a maximum of 3x1 loop/day and at least 2 days off, looks like.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-06-2019

Still trying to gauge the sub, I don't really experience any noticeable changes. My financial situation hasn't improved at all, in fact it's gotten worse.

I'm changing my usage to one loop per day for 3 days then 7 off, hopefully that helps things along.

I'm currently listening to ultrasonic through my phone at night, but if I don't notice anything I'll switch to masked or hybrid through stereo headphones in the day. The only thing is I don't want it to make me sleepy or tired.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Shannon - 08-07-2019

If you're seeing things trend worse, then you're most likely either seeing a reverse resistance response or it's just chance and there is no correlation. I take it 3:7 was what you changed to from 1:7? Reverse resistance should be close to impossible if we are using the program at the right balance of time on and time off.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-07-2019

I wasn't doing it that way. I was trying to do more loops and fewer days off. Starting now I'll be doing 3days 1 loop, 7 days off.

Right now I'm even considering doing only 2 days 1 loop 7 off. A nice in between. The problem is I feel like either I'll lose track of my listening or it won't be enough.

I'm currently on my second day of 1 loop after about 7+ days off.

I don't think I'll be purchasing another sub for quite a while.

I'll give this sub a run for the next 4 months or so and then reevaluate depending on my progress and the progress of DMSI. I was already thinking I'll skip one update of DMSI anyways just to give it more time to advance.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-07-2019

Something that I have noticed is that I'll continue to dream while I'm awake if that makes any sense.  It usually happens just after I've woken up.  I'll have a dream and then when I wake up the dream will continue playing in my mind while I do the monotous morning routine things like using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, or even when I'm just laying in bed.

It also happens whenever I just rest. My thoughts will drift and before long it's a full blown dream but I'm not quite asleep

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-08-2019

I've made the decision to do 2x1, 7x0. I only did 2 days of one loop and my brain is jello, it just seems like I can't get enough sleep no matter how many hours I sleep. Last night was my first night off and I think I slept around 10 hours the dreams and heavy feeling in my head was immense. I woke up half way and I was just in a frenzy, so disoriented. 

Also, I'm consciously abstaining from any sexual release to give the program a major boost of bio energy.

RE: Superman's UMS thread - ncbeareatingman - 08-09-2019

(08-07-2019, 10:57 AM)Superman Wrote: Something that I have noticed is that I'll continue to dream while I'm awake if that makes any sense.  It usually happens just after I've woken up.  I'll have a dream and then when I wake up the dream will continue playing in my mind while I do the monotous morning routine things like using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, or even when I'm just laying in bed.

It also happens whenever I just rest. My thoughts will drift and before long it's a full blown dream but I'm not quite asleep

Dang Man thats cool as sheet!! wow...dreaming upon waking and going about your daily morning routine. Kool,Kool,Kool.
 Im my current circumstances I barely remeber dreaming at all.I think I dont think I feel safe enoughto relax enough to acutally go fully into dream land. amazing experinces your're having on UMS!!When the levy breaks we're all gonna be some rich Mfker's with smiles!!!

RE: Superman's UMS thread - Superman - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 08:57 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: When the levy breaks we're all gonna be some rich Mfker's with smiles!!!

I hope you're right Keith. Well I just bought a lottery ticket, let's see how that goes. 

Tonight is my 3rd day off from the sub so hopefully the bloom kicks in.